Status: This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you like it

Your Beauty Never Stopped You

Chapter 6

I've only been here two hours and I can already feel the alcohol making me forget what happened earlier, I don't know where Oli is nor do I care. After I caught him in the back alley with some slut I never want to see him, there is just one person I want to see right now and he's not even here yet. Sitting drinking away my sorrows is one way to avoid a situation but you feel even more shit in the morning, a fucking horrendous hangover and a broken heart; not the best combination. I was just about to take another sip when I felt the couch I was sitting on dip, I just assumed it was someone too wasted to stand up but was I wrong. "It looks like I have the found the most beautiful person in the room" A husky voice said from beside me "And may I ask why I haven't seen you before this moment" At this point I turned to my life to see the sexiest person in the room, Vic Fuentes. I giggled like a girl, Ugh why am I so embarrassing. "Why are you talking to me, any woman will let you have her for the night" I knew he just felt sorry for me, or he was incredibly drunk because lets face it I am not beautiful. "But why would I want a somebody like that if they don't have what I'm into?" He asked, what is he going on about. "And what is that, Victor" I knew he probably wouldn't tell me and just make me think he's nice. Even though he caused me so much pain and didn't even show an ounce of sympathy when he saw me suffering, I still have feelings for him now that I have seen his perfection again. He raised his hand and signalled for me to come closer, I didn't know what to do so I just complied. When I was as close as he needed he turned to face my cheek, his hot breath sending tingles down my spine. He came really close to my ear and whispered seductively in a low voice "I'm into something no women could ever have. Can you guess what?" I shook my head not trusting my voice, it's a good job I was sitting down or my knees would go weak. Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was smirking "Dicks" I tensed as soon as the words left his mouth, who knew that Vic was gay?

He laughed as soon as I tensed, never had I thought that he was this person. But how come he was flirting with me now but as soon as I kissed him in high school he rejected me without a second thought. I pushed him away from me as this thought crossed my mind, he looked at me with hurt evident in his eyes but also confusion. I couldn't tell him why I pushed away but I had Oli and I didn't want him to hurt me again, no matter how much I wanted to start something with him I couldn't. He would think I'm being ridiculous because I had a stupid high school crush, but I wouldn't let a single word about Oli slip my mouth. "Kellin, hey are you okay" He was worried about me but I just faked a smile and answered a simple "Yep" popping the 'p'. I could tell by the way he looked at me he wasn't convinced but then I think something clicked in his mind, I wasn't sure if he knew the real reason why I could be upset but he will try and guess anyway. I turned away from him only to have him grab my face and make me look in his eyes, when I was looking at him he took my hands in his own and gave them a comforting squeeze "Kellin why are you being distant with me?" I could tell by the tone in his voice that he concerned about me but how could I tell him that he had brought me so much pain. Tears were brimming my eyes and he touched my cheek to wipe away the strays "Kells, I would never hurt you like I did. I had to watch you go through pain and depression and knowing that I caused made me feel so guilty but I was scared. Scared that I would lose everything I worked hard for by coming out but I will tell you this. I have feelings for you Kellin and they have never gone away" By the end of his little speech tears were rolling down my cheeks, no-one has ever said that to me before. Not in my whole life has anyone said such beautiful things to me and the whole time I have been with Oli, he has never said anything as beautiful-he just did beautiful things. He wiped the tears of my cheeks and started leaning in, I soon copied his actions. He stopped just before he got to my lips, breath fanning on my face he smirked, it was obvious I liked what he was about to do but I think he did too. Before I even had a chance to react his lips were on my own. They fit perfectly like two puzzle pieces, before I had chance to kiss back he took his lips away from mine "Shit sorry Kellin I didn't mean to it's just I've uh really want..." Before he could finish his sentence I shut him up by kissing him, he was surprised at first but quickly kissed back. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance, which I obviously obliged. I needed to breathe but I held it in as I didn't want the moment to end, my lungs were starting to burn and I knew I would have to breathe soon. He pulled away and we both just looked at each other panting heavily, we stared into each others eyes and he was the first to break the silence. Well, as much silence as we could get sitting in a room full of people getting drunk and music blasting full volume,but our silent moment. "I'm not going to apologise again, I take back what I said. I needed that" I just smirked at him, knowing that for once I had the confidence to do it again when he thought I rejected him.

We kissed as again as soon as we caught our breath, it was full of desperation and the hunger to feel our tongues tango together in a frenzy (cringe). Before I knew it I was being ripped apart from Vic and punched across the face, I looked up to see who my attacker was and just to my luck it was that cheating bastard. I guess I'm just as bad because I kissed someone else, but the only reason I don't feel guilty was I didn't fuck some other person in a back alley. He kicked me and then walked to where he pulled me away from, fuck, he was going to Vic. I jumped up as quick as I could considering I was in pain and jumped in front of Oli has he pulled his arm back ready to punch him. He punched me instead and I turned around to a fearful Vic but behind his eyes I could see worry, he wasn't worried for himself but me. The idiot who had to go kiss someone who he never stopped crushing on and then to top it all off, fall in love with an abusive bastard. Oli quickly pulled me out of the house when he saw I was looking at Vic again, as he dragged me through the house I mouthed a sincere "I'm sorry" he went to say something else but he disappeared from my sight before I could see.

Oli pulled me through around five blocks before we got to the hotel we were staying at, he was quiet the whole way here and I knew his silence was never a good thing. One time he was silent because we were in public but as soon as we got home he beat me unconscious and nearly broke my ribs, that was all because I looked at another guy. But this time I was having a make-out session with the one guy he was jealous of, it's weird isn't it. At the high school he beat the living shit out of Justin because he was being a dick but now my life was possibly on the line and he wasn't going to have any mercy or regret for what he was going to do. As soon as we were in the hotel room he pushed me onto the bed and locked himself in the bathroom. I thought maybe he was getting changed but boy was I wrong. He came out of the bathroom and his face was red with anger and he was glaring at me. Fuck, what have I done.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think, please subscribe, recommend and comment. If you have any ideas about what you would like to see please say I would love to hear!!