Status: This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you like it

Your Beauty Never Stopped You

Chapter 7

My back was pressed firmly against
the wall, Oli had anger radiating from his face. If looks could kill then I would be dead because he was glaring at me for a reason unknown. Well, I do know he caught me kissing Vic but he had a whore in the back alley with him moaning like it was nobody's business.
He had a hand wrapped around my throat, my vision was starting to become hazed and I was beginning to see black dots but before I could come into the state of unconsciousness he pushed me down on the floor. He sat down and I thought he came to comfort me- him putting my head on his lap clarified this. He leant down, hot Neath on my neck and whispered "I guess I'm going to have to teach you some respect. The louder you scream the more it hurts" with that he pulled my hair causing me to help in pain. He not only just pulled my hair but he yanked my jeans down as well, I now knew what kind of punishment I would be getting. I tried to back away from him but I had no luck, he grabbed hold of my arm probably leaving bruises that will show tommorow. He dragged me over to the bed where he then proceeded to take the rest if my clothes off, I kicked and moved about as much as I could but he was stronger than me. all my trust for him vanished in a matter of minutes and all because of a kiss. I just hope he takes out all his anger on me and none on Vic, I couldn't live with myself if I knew Oli has hurt him.
I felt useless, nothing I could do would get him off me. He just kept pulling my clothes off and there was nothing that could stop him. I could see in his eyes that he wouldn't regret this in the moron ting because he wouldn't remember, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He came right up to my face and stuck his tongue in my mouth, I refused to kiss back. He hit down on my lip so hard I was sure he drew blood, I groaned in pain and he took this as an invitation. He was moaning in pleasure while I later there in disgust, everything we had ever worked for was no ruined. He tried so hard to make everything different an. What was it for? Him to take out his anger on me, I know what I did was kind if cheating but he actually cheated.
He just started to pull down his boxers when a loud banging started on the door, Oli took one look and I swear to god he actually growled. He got off me and pulled his jeans back up, he gave me a glare saying Don't make any noise or you'll regret it' As soon as he got off me I jumped off the bed and went into the corner. I sat there rocking back and forth, crying and crying, until I heard shouting. I looked up to see Oli shouting, fucking surprise there, and someone who I thought I would never see again. Vic Fuentes. I listened to what they were saying- I was sure everyone else in the hotel was probably listening to. "What are you doing to him" I heard Vic shout, he sounded furious. "Let me see him" He just kept shouting at Oli and that's when I heard the sous of a fisting hitting skin. I cautiously got up and went to to look at the door, and instead of seeing Vic lying on the floor I saw the man who nearly raped me. I saw Oli on the floor cradling his now bruised jaw. I expected to see anger in his eyes but instead I saw fear, and wait was that... humiliation. "Get the fuck off him now or I'll rip your fucking ball sack off. Do you understand me you British bastard?" I took a step away, the only person I have ever seen this furious was Oli and that was when he hit me. Vic was angry because of Oli doing stuff to me, not because I did something wrong.
As soon as he saw my face, which was probably in shock, and have me a soft, awkward smile. He scratched the back of his neck "Uh..hey" and cue the awkward silence. I was slightly angry-that's all he had to say. I mean, yeah, he saved me from my abusive boyfriend from raping me but still. "Hey? All you say is fucking hey. You just stopped my boyfriend from abusing me and punched him in the face an all you say is fucking hey!" I know I probably shouldn't be shouting at him as he did stop me from getting raped, but still. I wasn't exactly angry at him it's just; complicated. He looked at me confused, it was obvious he was a little shaken- he did hit my boyfriend.
I think he was surprised at my little outburst because he just stood here looking at me, I was calm now but because the anger had subsided the realisation just hit me. I knew what had happened but he didn't properly do it so I kind of pushed it aside. Oli t-tried to rape me, he's no better than Justin. "You okay there kells?" Vic brought me back from my thoughts but the question hit me deep. Was I really okay? That's when all of it came out I just broke down. I fell on the floor and cried non-stop, I didn't even hear Vic come closer. I only knew when he wrapped his arm around me, instinctively I tensed but he didn't let go- instead he pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled my face into his chest while he just rubbed circles on my arm and whispered to me how everything would be okay. When I started to calm down I looked up to see his face, all I could see was worry. "Why are you feeling like that?" I asked, he tilted his head to the side in confusion "You're worried" he seemed to realise what I meant. "I saw him when he caught us Kells that want a look of a jealous boyfriend that was a look that shower how much pain he would cause you" I smiled when he said that, " He's not that bad all the time" I don't know why bit I felt the need to defend him. Vic just groaned in disagreement but stayed silent.
I was stating to feel tired and my eyes kept closing, I let out a quiet yawn and shut my eyes. I didn't know if Vic fell asleep with me because the last thing I heard was "You deserve so much better" and then I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I had this uploaded on Monday but on Wattpad. Please say if you like and I try to update every weekend