Status: On going

Uzumaki Naruto, an Exceptional Ninja

Chapter Two: Uzumaki's Small, but yet huge, Mistake

|Next Morning|

Naruto got ready for class as he puts his head band on his forehead and made sure his tracksuit collar hid his faint scars. ‘Damn that Hokage, giving me this hideous tracksuit,’ Naruto thought. ‘You can buy another outfit and make all the girls fall for you,’ Kurama said. Naruto chuckled, ‘And get fan girls like Uchiha-san, no way,’ Naruto said and walked out of his apartment. ‘Heh, you will have all the girls falling at your feet kid,’ Kurama said. ‘Stop boosting up my ego,’ Naruto grumbled. Naruto entered the class ignoring the shocking stares most students had, “No way, he graduated,” one whispered. Naruto took a seat next to his rival but Naruto ignore his one-sided glance. ‘I know I’m hot but please refrain yourself from staring at me too much,’ Naruto thought causing Kurama to burst into laughter. “What are you doing here Naruto? This is only for those who graduated,” a voice said. Looking up Naruto spotted the lazy guy, Nara Shikamaru. “Well, do see this Shikamaru? Do you see it? Open your eyes, I’m a ninja now. We are going to be training together,” Naruto said.

Shikamaru huffed and left Naruto alone, ‘Stupid Gaki,’ Naruto thought. ‘Aren’t you a Gaki as well?’ Kurama asked. ‘Not as stupid as Lazy Shikamaru, I do have an I.Q. higher than his,’ Naruto said. Kurama only chuckled, ‘Easy there Gaki—oh here comes your crush,’ he teased. Naruto mentally glared at the beast and turned his attention towards the door as it burst open, “I’M FIRST!!” voices boomed. Naruto mentally sighed heavily, ‘My death wish awaits me,’ he thought. “Good morning Sakura-chan~!” he said happily only to be pushed out of the way. “Get lost Naruto,” she growled but compose herself innocently in front of Sasuke. Naruto stood up and sighed, ‘What now?’ he thought. ‘Glare at your rival, baka,’ Kurama said. Naruto glared in annoyance at his companion but he settle that glare heated towards his pretend rival. Sasuke glared back, “Naruto what do you think you’re doing with Sasuke-kun?!” Sakura shouted. Naruto glanced at her but continued to glare at Sasuke. ‘Careful Kit, get closer you will find yourself kissing him,’ Kurama warned. ‘I’m not,’ Naruto argued. Without both boys knowledge a boy stood up from surprise and bump into Naruto. “Oh, sorry—eh!” he said in shock. Both boys were lip locked; ‘HAHAHA DID I TELL YOU!! HAHAHA YOUR GAY!! HAHAHAHA,’ Kurama laughed. Naruto was spitting out and making chocking sounds, “My mouth! It’s poisoned!!” he wailed.

He paused, “I sense an evil presence,” he whispered. “Naruto,” someone growled his name. Slowly turning around Naruto faced an angry mob of fan girls, “He’s letting his fan girls fight his fight? No way,” Naruto whispered to himself and easily took the beating. He sighed at his seat next to his crush after getting beaten but that didn’t even fazed him. Sakura sat in between them happy that she gets to sit with her Sasuke while he, on the other hand, was annoyed. “Starting today, all of you are real Shinobi, but you are still Genin. The hard journey that lies ahead has just started,” Iruka started to talk when he entered the class. “Now you will soon get mission to help the village. So today we will create the three man teams…and each team will have a Jounin-sensei. In order to successfully complete your missions you will follow your Sensei’s instructions,” Iruka said.

Naruto grumbled as he remembers about yesterday.

|Flashback|

Naruto was chuckling to himself as the Hokage views his Genin profile, “It took me ages to come up with a good face! Three hours later I decided to take this one!” Naruto said. “Retake it,” Hokage said. “But common…it is kind of artistic, right?” Naruto asked. “This is a very important document, so what’s with the face?! This Shinobi registration book, list all the Shinobi of this village and their ability’s,” Hokage spoke. “Well, you see…I don’t understand things like that,” Naruto said. ‘I told you not to joke around,’ Kurama said. ‘Shut up fuzz ball!’ Naruto replied. “And where’s your hitai-ate?” Hokage asked. “I’m saving it for tomorrow’s ceremony, I don’t want to scratch it,” Naruto easily lied. He felt uncomfortable wearing the damn thing on his forehead proudly since he isn’t really part of the village. “FIGHT ME OLD GREEZER!!” a childish voice shouted. Naruto was alarmed and was about to attack when he remembered; PG.

‘Will it ever end?’ Hokage thought while he tip his hat downwards for being embarrass. The kid tripped on his scarf while a man with sunglass burst in saying ‘Oh no!’ and the kid grunting in slight pain. “DAMN IT!! WHO TRIP ME!!” the kid demanded. “Are you alright?! And no one tripped you,” the man spoke. “Who the hell is this kid?” Naruto asked. ‘The nine tails brat…I really hate that guy,’ the man thought. “I KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TRIPPED ME!!” the kid shouted. Naruto was ticked as he picked up the kid from his scarf, “YOU TRIPPED OVER YOUR OWN FEET, YOU IDIOT!!” Naruto shouted. “Hey Naruto! Let him go! He’s the Hokage’s grandson!” the man said. “COME ON THEN!! GO AHEAD AND PUNCH ME!! ALL BECAUSE HE’S MY GRANDFATHER!!” the kid shouted. ‘Now that he knows who I am he won’t dare hurt me…pfft, he’s just like Ebisu and everyone else,’ the kid thought. Naruto was ticked, “I DON’T CARE IF HE’S YOUR GRANDMOTHER!!” he said as he hit the kid.

After the office the kid followed Naruto all around the village, “STOP FOLLOWING ME!! AND YOU AREN’T FOOLING ANYONE WITH THAT!!” Naruto shouted as he pointed at the kid. “Hehe, impressive to see through my cover…it seems the rumors about you are true,” the kid said making Naruto sweat drop. ‘Didn’t I use the same trick about three days ago?’ Naruto thought. ‘You did Kit,’ Kurama answered. “HEY, I’LL MAKE YOU MY BOSS!! And in exchange…PLEASE TEACH ME THAT ‘SEXY NO JUTSU’ WHICH YOU DEFEATED GRAMPS WITH!!” the kid shouted. “Please boss?!” he pleaded. “Boss?” Naruto asked.

Back in the Hokage’s office, “DAMN IT HE GOT AWAY AGAIN!!” the man shouted. “Looks like he followed Naruto,” Hokage said. “NO!! IT CAN’T BE!!” the man shouted as he run away. ‘Sigh, why did he turn out to be like this…that was the 20th surprise attack today…? The fact that he is with Naruto is a bit worrisome, hopefully he won’t pick up some stupid things,’ Hokage thought.

After a few mishaps they ended up in a clearing on the top of the Hokage Monument. “By the way…why are you going after your Grandpa all the time?” Naruto asked. “Grandpa gave me the name Konohamaru…I’m named after the village and even though everyone knows my name nobody ever calls me that. When someone is talking about me or calling me…all they ever see is the Hokage’s grandson,” The kid said. ‘Hey Kit, let’s go. We are losing precious time with this gaki. Oh by the way, someone is coming your way,’ Kurama said. “…That’s why I want the Hokage title,” the kid said. “Idiot, who would acknowledge a brat like you,” Naruto said. ‘I’m not leaving this kid if someone is coming this way, baka!!’ Naruto thought. “The Hokage title isn’t something a little brat could take…it isn’t kids play, moron! Hokage…if you want that title that bad, then…,” Naruto trailed off and noticed the chakra nearing them. “THEN WHAT?!” the kid shouted. “Then beat me first,” Naruto said. “I’ve found you!” the man from before shouted. ‘The demon kid,’ the man thought. ‘He’s staring at me with those eyes again,’ Naruto thought.

“Now young master lets go home,” the man said. “NO!! I’M GOING TO DEFEAT THAT OLD GEEZER AND GET THE HOKAGE TITLE!! SO DON’T GET IN MY WAY!!” the kid shouted. “A Hokage must be well taught in every aspect of being a Shinobi. You must master of 1000 skills and then finally—HENGE—huh?” the man trailed off as the smoke cleared. His jaw dropped, “WHAT!? IT DIDN’T WORK!!” the kid shouted. “W-W-What a perverted skill!!” the man shouted. “I’m a gentleman, such dirty skill will not work on me!!” the man said. Naruto was tired of this man, ‘Try the Multi-Henge,’ Kurama said. Naruto grinned, “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” he said. “Hehe, how foolish, I’m an Elite Jounin. I am not that weakling Mizuki,” the man said. Naruto rolled his eyes and did the Sexy Jutsu. The man was shocked as all the clones attached themselves at him. He flew back as his nosebleed and leaving him unconscious, “I call that one…Harem no Jutsu,” Naruto said.

End of Flashback|

“Okay next is Team Seven,” Iruka said cutting Naruto’s thoughts. “Haruno Sakura…Uzumaki Naruto,” Iruka said. Naruto pretending to be happy about this as he stood up and shouted in happiness while Sakura sulked. “And Uchiha Sasuke,” Iruka finished. Naruto sighed heavily as he hung his head down, ‘Great! I bet you Daihi and Ken did this,’ Naruto growled. ‘Once again—I will kill those two,’ Kurama said. Naruto looked up seeing Iruka eyeing him, ‘Hurry Gaki, do something only your dimwitted self will do! He’s suspecting something!’ Kurama warned. Naruto stood up and pointed at Sasuke, “IRUKA-SENSEI! WHY DOES AN OUTSTANDING SHINOBI LIKE ME HAVE TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM AS THAT PRICK OVER THERE!?” he shouted. ‘That was a close one—what in the hell is talking about now?’ Naruto thought as he saw Iruka’s lips moving. “…Dead last,” Iruka finished. “Bah, just don’t get in my way, Dead last,” Sasuke said.

Naruto glared, “What did you call me?” he growled. “Give it a rest Naruto!” Sakura shouted. Iruka sighed, ‘That bastard—that damn Uchiha better be a good Rookie before we both show him who’s boss,’ Kurama said. Naruto sweat drop causing everyone to look at him weirdly. Naruto was bored as Iruka finished calling out teams, “Okay, this afternoon we’ll introduce your Jounin-sensei’s until then, take a break,” Iruka said. “Damn that Daihi and Ken too,” Naruto grumbled. Naruto smirked when he saw an opening on Sasuke’s guard, ‘Do it Kit,’ Kurama chuckled. ‘The only time when Sasuke has an opening is when he is eating,’ he thought and pulled him into the room. He struggled against Naruto’s grip but ended tied up because of the shadow clone he had created. “Be a good duck, and stay here,” Naruto said as he walks away. He paused in his tracks by the door, “Oh by the way, if I were you, I would stay on guard even when you are eating. You may never know someone will surprise attacked you,” he grinned and walked away.

Naruto enjoyed the silence when he spotted Sakura sitting alone. He sighed heavily and walked past her having her glance at him, ‘Why is he ignoring me?’ Sakura thought. ‘You know you are blowing your cover—first with Sasuke with that comment and then Sakura,’ Kurama said. ‘I’m sick of pretending Kurama—I’m sick that everyone sees me as weak and pathetic little gaki. I hate it. Daihi and Ken never treats me like this because with them, I don’t need to hold back but here…fuck,’ Naruto mentally grunted and took a seat under a tree. He was enjoying the sun softly warming his face when it was blocked. Naruto frowned and opened his eyes only to stare up at a ticked off Sasuke, “What is now teme?” he asked. “Naruto!” he growled. Naruto scoffed and flipped to his left side, ‘I’m sick of this,’ he thought. ‘I know, me too Kit. Maybe, we can talk some sense into those two later tonight,’ Kurama said. Naruto sighed heavily and heaved himself off the ground, “We are going to be late in meeting our Sensei,” he grumbled and walked away not seeing if Sasuke was following him.

‘What’s with him?’ Sasuke thought. Naruto entered the class gloomy ignoring the curious stares from others. Sasuke and Sakura entered next as they glanced at their new team mate in worry—well, as much as Sasuke can express. “Naruto, are you alright man?” Naruto turned his gaze towards his class mate. “Hey Kiba, it’s nothing,” Naruto said and looked away from the Inuzuka. ‘Hey cheer up Kit,’ Kurama said. ‘What’s there to cheer up, Kurama? I need to use all my strength in order to continue to train—I can’t always sneak out at night and train they will feel the massive amount of chakra and they will think is a midnight attack. I need to be myself again. I hate wearing this fucking thing,’ Naruto thought and sighed heavily. He zoned out after his mental rant. He snapped out of it seeing all the students had left they are the only ones, he snapped. He stood up and looked outside the classroom. After a hundredth time Sakura snapped, “Naruto just sit down,” she said. “No way! Why is our team Sensei…so damn late?!” he shouted back.

Naruto spotted an eraser, “Hehe,” he chuckled. “What are you doing Naruto?” Sakura asked. Naruto wedge the eraser between the doors causing Sakura to scoff at him, “That’s what he gets for being late!” Naruto said. “Geez,” Sakura said as she placed a hand on her hip. “I’m not involved,” she said but her inner self was the opposite. “Pfft, like a Jounin would fall for such a stupid booby trap,” Sasuke commented. “Yeah! Sasuke-kun is right, you’re so stupid Naruto,” Sakura said. Naruto mentally sweat drop, but his attention was caught when a hand appeared. Soon a head appeared and the eraser landed on his head, “Haha, you fell for it! You fell for it!” Naruto laughed. ‘Hatake Kakashi, The Copy Cat Ninja, eh? Hehe, might as well continue the act, eh, Kurama?’ Naruto thought. ‘Careful Kit, he’s smarter than you see him,’ Kurama warned. ‘I know—he’s the genius of his generation,’ Naruto said. “Hmm…how can I say this…? I don’t like you guys,” Kakashi easily replied causing the three Genin to deadpan.

Naruto mentally sighed heavily as they walked up to the roof, ‘I wish I could have morphed into the wall and already be on the roof,’ he thought. “Well, let’s begin with introducing yourselves,” Kakashi said after a moment of silence. “What do you want to know?” Sakura asked. “How about your likes, dislikes, your dreams for the future and things like that,” Kakashi said. “Hey, hey, why don’t you introduce yourself to us first?!” Naruto asked. “Yeah, you look kind of suspicious,” Sakura said. Naruto resisted of anime falling at Sakura comment, ‘How stupid is she?’ Naruto thought. ‘Really stupid,’ Kurama answered. “Oh me? Well, my name is Hatake Kakashi…I have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes. Dream for the future…hmm…and I have lots of hobbies,” Kakashi finished. Naruto anime fell, ‘THAT WAS USELESS!!’ he mentally shouted. “So all he told us is his name?” Sakura whispered. “Now it’s your turn, let’s start on the right,” Kakashi said.

“Right! My name is Uzumaki Naruto,” Naruto started. “What I like is cup ramen, what I like even more is when Iruka-sensei pay for my ramen. What I dislike is waiting three minutes for the ramen to cook and my dream is to surpass the Hokage and then have the people of the village acknowledge my existence,” Naruto said. ‘He’s grown in an interesting way,’ Kakashi thought. “Hobbies? Pranks I guess,” Naruto finished. “Alright next,” Kakashi said. “My name is Uchiha Sasuke, there are lots of things I dislike and I don’t really like anything. I can’t really call it a dream…but I have an ambition the resurrection of my Clan and to kill a certain man,” Sasuke said causing the whole thing to go quiet. ‘Killing Uchiha Itachi,’ Naruto thought with a mental smirk. ‘Cool,’ Sakura thought with a blush. ‘Like I thought,’ Kakashi thought. “Okay, and lastly the girl,” Kakashi said.

“My name is Haruno Sakura, the thing I like is…well the person I like is…,” she glances at Sasuke. Naruto sweat drops earning a look from their Sensei, “And uhm…my dream for the future…uhm…?” she blushed. Naruto rolled his eyes at her and look away, ‘Again Kit, you’re going out of character—well, what they think who Naruto is,’ Kurama said. “What I dislike is Naruto,” she bluntly said. Naruto pretended to cry, “My hobby is,” she then muffled a squeal. ‘Girls of this age are more interested in love than ninjutsu,’ Kakashi thought. “Okay, so far the introductions. Tomorrow we’ll start our duties as Shinobi,” Kakashi said. Naruto saluted him, “YEAH!! WHAT KINDS OF DUTIES!!? DUTIES!! DUTIES!!” he shouted. ‘And I was worried about him?’ Sakura sweat dropped. “First we are going to do something with just the four of,” Kakashi said. “What is it? What is it?” Naruto asked. ‘Hey Kit, after your meeting with your Jounin do you want to sing the song?’ Kurama asked. ‘Yeah, we should do it in the middle of the village to scare all the villagers,’ Naruto said. ‘Then we laugh at their faces and you come up with some lie,’ Kurama said. ‘Hai, hai—eh, what is he blabbing about again?’ Naruto asked with a confused expression.

“See I told you you’d freak out,” Kakashi said. “What? But we worked so hard. Then what was the point of graduating?” Naruto asked still confused. ‘Thanks for the last sentence Kurama,’ Naruto thought. “Oh that? That was just to select those who have the chance to become Genin,” Kakashi said. “Anyway, tomorrow you have to show your real skills on the training ground. Bring all the Shinobi tools you have oh…and skip breakfast you’ll might throw up,” Kakashi said. ‘Show your real skills? Kit, is this some kind of trap?’ Kurama asked. ‘Not sure, but I am not going to take the bait,’ Naruto thought. “Dismissed,” Kakashi said and vanished. Naruto glared at the spot his Sensei once stood, “What is he planning?” he asked himself but Sasuke heard him. Turning his gaze towards Naruto he was shocked to see a concentrated look on the idiot, ‘I—Is he actually thinking?’ he thought. Naruto shook his head and stood up, “Ja ne,” he called and left the last two behind.

|Next Day|

Naruto knew his Sensei will be late for today’s training. “Might as well eat,” Naruto grumbled and ate a bowl of cereals before heading out to the training grounds to wait for their late Sensei. Once arriving at the training ground he only spotted Sasuke, “Hm? Where’s Sakura-chan?” Naruto asked him. Sasuke only made a sound as he turned his gaze elsewhere. “Teme,” Naruto whispered and stare off anywhere but Sasuke. A few minutes later Sakura shows up and greets the boys in a lazy manner. Naruto easily replies back but his mind was somewhere else. ‘If he said where your real skills are being tested, does that mean it’s a trap? Maybe it’s not and he will be surprised and then it will be a trap,’ he thought. ‘How about we used THAT and get it over with,’ Kurama said. ‘No, no that’s too dangerous for a Jounin,’ Naruto thought. Naruto was deeply into his thoughts he didn’t realize that Sasuke and Sakura had been staring at him for three hours straight. ‘What’s wrong with Naruto?’ Sakura thought. ‘There he goes again,’ Sasuke thought.

“Naruto?” Sakura asked. Naruto snapped out of it and saw a familiar speck, “YOU’RE LATE!!” he shouted. Kakashi sweat dropped at the union of Sakura and Naruto shouting at him. He walked over at the log posts and placed a clock. He then pressed on a button, “Its set for noon,” he said causing the two Genins confused while Naruto had a concentrated look. ‘Set for noon? What is he planning?’ Kurama asked. “Here are two bells. Your task is to take these from me before the time is up,” Kakashi explained. ‘I see now—he’s trying to make us use teamwork, but knowing Uchiha’s ego, he will not team up with me and Haruno is too caught up with him, so that’s a big no either,’ Naruto thought. ‘You can always make clones and used transformation jutsu to make them look like your team mates and grab all three bells,’ Kurama suggested. ‘But he will know something is up especially if I was the one behind the plan, of course credited to you,’ Naruto replied. Kurama chuckled, ‘Right, your alter-dimwitted-ego is too dumb to think up that plan,’ Kurama said.

Naruto didn’t argue back, he knew that as well it was true. “Those who don’t have a bell by noon gets no lunch. I’ll not only tie you to one of those stumps, but I’ll also eat right in front of you,” Kakashi warned. ‘Yeah right. Mr. Hide-his-face will never eat if front of you,’ Kurama said. Naruto sweat drop while the other two deadpan, ‘Mr. Hide-his-face? Really Kurama?’ Naruto asked. ‘Like you had a better insult,’ Kurama said. ‘I do have one,’ Naruto said completely ignoring his Sensei’s explanation. ‘Oh yeah let’s hear it,’ Kurama said. ‘Fine. He’s so ugly that they made him the ice hockey goalie so he’d have to wear a mask,’ Naruto said. Kurama burst into fits of laughter, ‘Okay, okay—I will admit, that one is a good one. Oh by the way, Haruno said something about kunais being dangerous when used against Hatake,’ Kurama said. ‘Arigato, arigato, I’m here always and thanks,’ Naruto thought and laughed aloud. “YEAH! YOU’RE SO SLOW YOU CAN’T EVEN DODGE A BLACK-BOARD ERASER!! WE’LL DEFINITELY KILL YOU!!” Naruto said.

“In the real world, those with no talent often bark the loudest. Well ignore Mr. Dead-last and start when I say…,” he was cut off when Naruto charged at him with a kunai ready for a kill. ‘Dead-last? Hatake, you have no reason to dissed my boy!’ Kurama said. Kakashi easily pinned Naruto’s arm back causing the kunai to point at the back of his head. “Calm down, I haven’t said start yet,” Kakashi calmly replied. Naruto mentally smirk, ‘He fell for it,’ he thought. ‘So he does move fast—Jounin or not, Naruto make him think you’re an idiot. We can’t let our mission go to fail all because we let our guard down,’ Kurama said. ‘What do you take me for? An idiot?’ Naruto thought. Naruto could see Kurama grinning at him tempting to say something, ‘Alright, alright—I see your point fucking fuzz ball,’ Naruto mentally grumbled. “I see you finally acknowledge me. You came with an intent to kill me. I’m starting to like you three,” Kakashi said and released Naruto. ‘I feel like he was holding back,’ Kakashi thought as he eyed Naruto.

Naruto stood next to Sakura while Sasuke stood ready to launch an attack, “Ready…begin!” Kakashi started the test. Sakura and Sasuke both leaped away and hid into the bushes and trees while Naruto stood in front of Kakashi. ‘Strange…he’s coming for a straight attack,’ Kakashi thought. ‘Kit, careful. That Cat is already thinking of you. I could feel it. Head straight for an attack, make sure your holding back,’ Kurama said. ‘Hai, hai. But can’t he be the only one to know what I can really do?’ Naruto asked. ‘But the other two are watching,’ Kurama said. ‘Fine. Dumb attacks,’ Naruto grumbled and faced Kakashi. “YOU AND ME!! FAIR AND SQUARE RIGHT HERE!!” Naruto shouted. Kakashi sweat drop, ‘And here I thought he was up to something,’ he thought. “Aren’t you a bit strange from the rest,” Kakashi said. “WHAT’S STRANGE IS YOUR HAIR CUT!!” Naruto shouted. ‘It is a bit strange,’ Kurama chuckled. Naruto rushed into Kakashi but stopped when he reached into his pouch.

“Shinobi Fighting Lesson No. 1, Taijutsu,” Kakashi stated. Naruto narrowed his eyes at this, ‘Hand-to-hand…why is he reaching into his pouch? Unless he wants to fight with a weapon but that becomes Kenjutsu,’ Naruto thought. Kakashi pulled out a book causing Naruto point at him with a wide eyed expression. “WHY ARE YOU FREAKING READING THAT?!” Naruto forgot he wasn’t supposed to burst out. He found about that book because Ken and Daihi always read it around him. “Why? I want to know what happens next, but don’t worry. It won’t make a difference against you guys,” Kakashi said. Naruto was ticked off, “YEAH RIGHT!! I BET YOU THIS IS YOUR FIFTIETH TIME READING THAT BOOK!!” Naruto shouted. Kakashi was internally shocked, ‘H-How does he know that?’ Kakashi thought. “THAT’S IT!! I’M SICK OF HOLDING BACK!!” Naruto shouted and vanished.

Kakashi tensed, ‘H-He disappeared?! N-No chakra either!!’ Kakashi put his book away and took out his kunai. Narrowing his eye, he glanced around warily. “Behind you Sensei,” I voice whispered. Kakashi tensed and spun around but nothing was there. Sasuke was glancing around as well, ‘H-How did he just vanished?’ he thought. Naruto grinned from the tree top to see his Sensei practically tensed and waiting for an attack. He chuckled lowly to himself as he glanced down at his hand. ‘Kit, what are you doing?! You’re blowing our cover!’ Kurama said. ‘I’m sick and tired of these bastards underestimating me! I fucking hate it when they look down at me because of my fucking poor skills. I hate it when I’m not using my fully develop skills for more advance missions. Ken and Daihi took away my freedom by sending me here,’ Naruto mentally ranted and vanished again. He appeared in front of the stumps and leaned against one. ‘I’m sick and tired of being this pathetic Genin. Let Sakura be that fucking Genin, but I am not a fucking Genin,’ Naruto glared at the blue sky.

Kakashi was tensed throughout the testing and while he was fighting Sasuke that he let his guard a bit down causing Sasuke to touch a bell. “I must admit you are different,” Kakashi said but he quickly ended his fight by bringing Sasuke down into the ground. “Bye,” Kakashi smiled and disappeared. He once again appeared in the clearing only to see Naruto relaxing against one of the stumps. “You didn’t even try,” Kakashi commented. “That’s because your test is based on teamwork and there is no way that Uchiha-gaki and Haruno-awarena are going to team up with me,” Naruto causally replied. Kakashi was shocked at this, “Shocked? You should be, I didn’t let no one know what I can really do in the academy. Dead last? Never have been till now,” Naruto said. “Who are you?” Kakashi asks. “I’m Uzumaki Naruto, who else?” Naruto asks as he turns his head to stare at his Sensei.

“Tie me up and question me but I don’t think tying me up will be necessary because I got a bell,” Naruto turned away and showed Kakashi a bell. Kakashi looked at his belt only to see one of the bells fading and disappearing. ‘An illusion?’ he thought shocked. “If you knew about the test why aren’t you in there?” Kakashi asked. “Didn’t you hear me? Uchiha’s pride and ego wouldn’t let him work with me. Haruno is too caught up with that gaki that she won’t spare another glance at my direction let alone help me out,” Naruto said. Kakashi sighed heavily and sat beside Naruto. Naruto stood up in a fighting stance when he heard Sakura scream once again. “That was Haruno,” he whispered. “They are fine, my clone saw that she spotted Sasuke only with his head sticking out from the ground,” Kakashi casually replied. Naruto took his seat again, “Tie me up,” he said. Kakashi looked at him, “What?” he asks. “Tie me up. I don’t want those two to know what I can do,” Naruto said and gave the bell back to Kakashi.

Kakashi warily tied him up and soon enough Sasuke and Sakura entered the clearing because the timer went off. A few minutes had passed and Naruto pretended to be ticked off, “HOW COME I’M THE ONLY ONE TIED UP!!” Naruto shouted. “Because you started to eat early,” Kakashi casually lied. ‘I can’t believe he’s a good actor,’ Kakashi thought. Naruto huffed in annoyance, “Clearly no one got a bell from me, but don’t worry I won’t be sending any of you back to the academy,” Kakashi said. Naruto pretended to perk up, “SO THAT MEANS?!” he shouted happily while Sakura was celebrating mentally. ‘Cha!! Love wins again!!’ she chanted. Sasuke only smirk, “Yes you three should quit being ninjas!” Kakashi said. “WHAT?!” all of them shouted—well, as best Sasuke can. Naruto had a feeling Iruka was checking up on him, ‘Hey Kurama, do your mind mumbo jumbo magic and look at Iruka for a moment,’ Naruto said. ‘Why do I have to do your dirty work?’ Kurama asked. ‘Because you’re the only one that knows how to enter someone’s mind without even trying,’ Naruto mentally sweat dropped. ‘You are right Kit. Iruka is talking to Sandaime Hokage about the test Kakashi had given you,’ Kurama said.

“QUIT AS NINJAS?! I GET THAT NONE OF US COULD GET THE BELL BUT WHY?!” Naruto shouted. Kakashi was calm all about this while Sasuke was a little ticked off. “Because all of you are just punks who doesn’t deserve to be ninjas,” Kakashi replied. Sasuke immediately launched an attack but Kakashi easily caught him and sat on him with one of his feet on Sasuke’s head and a hand pinning Sasuke’s arm back. “NO!! DON’T STEP ON SASUKE-KUN!!” Sakura shouted with her mouth wide open and white circular eyes. Naruto freaked out by her appearance and tried to scoot away from her. Kakashi found that amusing, “Are you guys underestimating ninjas? Huh? Why do you think we placed you in teams of three?” Kakashi asked. Naruto mentally smirked at the small glance Kakashi did towards him, “Huh? What does that mean?” Sakura asked. Naruto gave her a pointed look beside her, ‘Is she fucking retarded? He’s telling us to work as a team baka!’ Naruto thought. “Basically, you guys don’t understand the answer to this test,” Kakashi said.

“Answer?” Naruto asked confusedly. ‘He has great acting skills,’ Kakashi mentally commented. “Yes, the answer to this test for you to pass,” Kakashi said. Sakura was sweating a bit, “So…when are you going to tell us?” Sakura asked. Naruto sweat dropped and deadpan, ‘If I wasn’t tied up I would’ve anime fallen. What a baka,’ Naruto thought. Sasuke saw his expression and questioned it but didn’t voice it out. ‘What’s with him? Why is acting like that? Why isn’t he shouting something stupid?’ he thought. “JUST TELL US THE ANSWER ALREADY!!” Naruto shouted as he gave a pointed look at Kakashi. “Teamwork,” Kakashi said causing the two Genin to be surprised while Naruto looked away. “If the three of you worked together than maybe you could have gotten the bells,” Kakashi said. ‘…Hey wait a minute,’ Sakura thought. Naruto was arguing with Kurama to even pay attention, ‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST CONTACT!?’ Naruto shouted. ‘What it means gaki!! I tried contacting Daihi-san but it wouldn’t go through!’ Kurama said. ‘Let me try,’ Naruto said. He focused into Daihi’s mind but all he got was static.

‘The fuck was that? Is something in his way or…,’ Naruto trailed off. ‘Or they did this as planned? Or Orochimaru had either captured Daihi and is experimenting on him or he killed him,’ Kurama said. Naruto was gritting his teeth together but snapped out of it when he heard Kakashi say about second chance and not feeding Naruto before vanishing. Naruto grinned at this, “HEH! I DON’T NEED ANY FOOD! I’M FINE!!” Naruto shouted. Kurama growled causing Sakura and Sasuke to give him disbelieve looks. ‘Kurama you asshole!’ Naruto sneered causing Kurama to laugh. Naruto looked down and once again Kurama growled, ‘You fuzz ball!! Wait till I come in there and smack ya around!’ Naruto threaten. “Here,” Sasuke said causing his mental threats. Naruto looked surprised and so did Sakura. “But Sasuke-kun, Kakashi-sensei said—,” Sakura was cut off. “Don’t worry, I don’t sense him near here. After lunch we’ll work together and get the bells. Without food, he will just be in the way,” Sasuke said. ‘He’s right behind us!! I-don’t-sense-him-near-here MY ASS!!!!’ Naruto shouted. Naruto glanced at Kakashi, ‘So…he easily spotted me. Why is he holding back?’ Kakashi thought, “Here,” Sakura said handing him some of her food. “Sasuke-kun, you eat yours. I don’t need much of mine since I’m on a diet,” Sakura said.

Naruto gave an amusement look at Kakashi before turning his attention to the only female of the team, “Thanks a lot Sakura-chan! But, hehe, I can’t use my arms,” Naruto nervously chuckled. Sakura glared, “THIS IS ONLY ONE TIME NARUTO! ARE WE CLEAR!?” Sakura shouted. “Clear as water sir—er, I mean ma’am!” Naruto corrected himself. Kakashi chuckled to himself as he appeared with dark clouds looming over the Genin with lighting appearing as well, “YOU GUYS…Pass,” Kakashi smiled. Sakura’s mouth dropped while Sasuke deadpan and Naruto giving him an ‘Are-you-okay-there?’ look. “What?” Sakura asked. “You pass,” Kakashi repeated himself. He talked about being lower than scums if they didn’t help out their comrades or friends causing Sakura look at him in awe and Sasuke to smirk in victory while Naruto only relaxed. “You all pass!! Team Seven will begin duties!!” Kakashi said giving them a thumps up. “YEAH!! I DID IT!! I DID IT!! NINJA!! NINJA!! NINJA!!” Naruto shouted. “Let’s go,” Kakashi said. “Hell yeah!” Sakura fist pump the air while Sasuke followed them. “KUSO!! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!! UNTIE ME!!” Naruto shouted.

He huffed and easily stood up causing the ropes to fall. “You were untied all this time?” Naruto looked up to see his Sensei. “Hai,” Naruto answered. “About my real skills, only you know about this and I would like to keep it that way,” Naruto said. Kakashi gave him a look, “What if I want to share this with the Hokage?” Kakashi asked. Naruto easily pinned him to the ground and used Fūton: Omoi Jūryoku no Jutsu to keep him from moving, “I would kill you before you do and I would know if you even tried. No one will know who killed the Copy Cat Ninja, because no one would think twice about the Dead Last academy student that couldn’t even create a single clone,” Naruto voice got dark and cold causing Kakashi to shiver in slight fright. ‘He’s this strong? I didn’t sense him moving. I didn’t even see him make hand seals or use chakra,’ Kakashi thought. “My skills are rōdaun and I like to keep it that way,” Naruto said. Kakashi barely can move his head but Naruto knew he was nodding. Canceling his jutsu Naruto helped his Sensei up, “By the way, Uchiha-san suck on detecting you,” Naruto grumbled and vanished. Kakashi rubbed his arms and then legs, ‘Geez, how strong are you Naruto?’ he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awarena [a-wa-re-na]: Pathetic

Fūton: Omoi Jūryoku no Jutsu - Wind Release: Heavy Gravitational

Rōdaun [I don’t know how to pronounce it but Google Translation works try it]: Down low

I don't own Naruto or the Characters. This is a somewhat changed plot at the beginning but towards the Chuunin Exams it will no longer will be the plot of Naruto. So the plot will be my imagination and of course he will be on missions Team Seven had but they will be altered. Arigato mina!