Status: On going

Uzumaki Naruto, an Exceptional Ninja

Chapter Four: Demons meeting Naruto-sama

|Mission No. 21|

Next the morning Naruto mentally grumbled as he made his way towards their usual spot on the bridge. He’s three hours late but knowing its Hatake Kakashi, their Sensei, is going to be even later. As he arrives at the bridge he notice Sakura drooling over his “rival” while he is glaring off to a side. “Ohayou,” Naruto sleepily murmured. “You’re late!!” Sakura shouted at him and then proceeded to hit him on the head. “Ow, Sakura-chan,” Naruto wailed. Sasuke only scoffed and waited some more. Naruto sighed heavily and soon spotted a grey speck, “YOU’RE LATE!!” both he and Sakura shouted.

‘Argh, I just gave myself a damn headache again,’ Naruto mentally groaned. “Sorry, I lost track of time,” Kakashi said. “Lair!!” Sakura shouted alone. “Yeah!” Naruto backed it up before someone can gaze at him. “Here you guys go,” Kakashi said as he handed them communicators. Naruto was a bit confused but then realized, “WHAT?!” he shouted. He peeked over at Sasuke and Sakura, both had an annoyed look. “Is there a problem Naruto?” Kakashi asked. “WE ARE CATCHING THAT STUPID CAT AGAIN?! THAT’S THE FIFTH TIME THIS FREAKING WEEK!!” Naruto shouted. ‘There, there, maybe you can convince Hokage to let you get a C-Rank,’ Kurama tried to calm his idiot. Naruto grumbled and immediately returned to his spot under five seconds.

A minute passes, “Sasuke arriving at Point C,” Sasuke said. “Sakura arriving at Point B,” Sakura voiced in. Naruto waited like usual, “Naruto arriving at Point A, believe it!” he said with a roll of his eyes. “You’re too slow Naruto,” Kakashi said. He looked over the trees and then spoke, “Alright Team Seven—,” he was cut off by Sasuke yelling out that the target has moved causing his Genins to run after the target again. They stopped five meters away from it, “What’s your distance?” Kakashi asked. “Five meters, I’m ready,” Sasuke replied. “Same here,” Sakura voiced in. A few seconds Naruto voiced his agreement, “Okay! Catch it!” Kakashi ordered. Naruto pounced on the cat catching it upside down. It only caused him pain when the cat started to scratch and bite him. “CAN’T WE HAVE A BETTER MISSION THEN THIS?! I HATE CATS!!!” Naruto shouted.

They headed back to the missionary office only to see the cat being squished by his owner. “Haha, that cat deserves it!” Naruto laughed while Sakura sweat dropped and Sasuke deadpan. “Team Seven’s mission is to capture Tora, complete,” Sarutobi smiled. Naruto stood beside Kakashi, “Now, your next mission is to babysit an elder’s grandson, shopping in the neighboring village, and help with the potato digging,” Sandaime Hokage said. “NO! NO! NO! NO THANK YOU!! I WANT TO DO A BETTER MISSION!! FIND US A BETTER ONE!!” Naruto shouted as he crossed his arms. ‘I agree,’ Sasuke thought. Sakura deadpan, ‘Geez, what an annoying guy,’ she thought. ‘I thought it was about time for this,’ Kakashi thought with a mental sigh. He eyes Naruto, ‘I wonder how much longer he can actually keep pretending to be a Genin,’ Kakashi thought. He then mentally cried, ‘I can’t believe a thirteen year old has me keeping quiet!!’ he cried.

“YOU IDIOT!! YOU ARE JUST A ROOKIE!! EVERYONE STARTS OFF WITH THE SIMPLE D-RANKS AND WORKS THEIR WAY UP!!” Iruka shouted causing Sarutobi to tilt his hat down a bit from the embarrassment. “I WOULDN’T BE DOING THIS IF WE HAD A GOOD MISSION!! ALL WE ARE GETTING ARE CRAPPIEST DUTIES!!” Naruto shouted. Naruto was about to shout again when Kakashi hit him on the head, “Put a lid on it,” Kakashi scolded. “Naruto, it seems I have to explain to you what these duties are all about,” Sarutobi said with a sigh. “Listen, every day the village receives numerous requests from babysitting to assassination. Each request is written down on these lists and divided into an A, B, C, or D ranking based on difficulty. The village is also divided based on skills. Starting with me to the Jounins, Chūnins, and Genins,” Sarutobi looks up.

“Last night I had pork ramen, so miso sounds good for—,” “HEY LISTEN!!” Sandaime shouted. Kakashi nervously scratch the back of his head, “Sorry,” he said. “Geez, all you do is lecture me as if you are my grandfather or something. I’m not that troublemaking kid back at the academy! I’m a ninja now!!” Naruto said. ‘You are giving me a headache with these ‘gag-me’ lectures,’ Kurama said. ‘Join the club Kurama,’ Naruto agreed. He turned around as he puffed out his cheeks, ‘I’m going to get yelled at later for this,’ Kakashi thought with another mental sigh. Iruka smiles along with Sandaime Hokage. “Okay,” he said. “What?” Naruto asked. “If you want one so bad, then so be it…I’m giving you a C-Rank mission,” Hokage said. Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi were surprised by this while Naruto, ‘Please don’t be outside the village,’ he thought. “It’s a protection mission of a certain individual,” Sarutobi continued unaware of Naruto’s mental pleading.

‘Damn it,’ Naruto grumbled. “WHO?! WHO?! A FEUDAL LORD?! A PRINCESS?!” Naruto shouted. “Calm down, I’m about to introduce him. Will you come in here?” Sarutobi said. “What’s this? They are all bunch of snot-nosed brats,” a voice said behind them. Naruto and the rest turned and saw a man wearing a sleeveless V-neck with an obi, pants and a pair of sandals. Around his shoulders was a towel, “Especially the shortest one with a stupid face, do you really expect me think you are a ninja?” he asks. ‘He better not be talking about you, Kit?’ Kurama growled. ‘He is Kurama,’ Naruto thought. “Haha, who’s the shortest one with the stupid face…,” Naruto trailed off. He mentally sighed and prepared himself for another headache. “WHY YOU?! I’LL KILL YOU!!” he shouted but before he can move an inch further Sarutobi intervened. “Naruto,” he said.

Naruto stopped and stared at him, “Did you tell them?” Sarutobi asked. Naruto froze causing everyone to stare at him. He nervously looked around as he chuckled, “Well…uh, you see…,” Naruto trailed off as he was inching to be let out. Kakashi caught him, “Naruto,” Sarutobi warned. Naruto cringed, “No—I haven’t told them. I—uh—I was about to but every time I do something comes up or someone interrupts me,” Naruto said. “Do it now,” Sandaime said. Naruto cringed at his tone but brushed Kakashi off as he was nothing, “Guys, I gotta tell you something,” Naruto said not looking them in the eyes. ‘Did Hokage knew about Naruto’s abilities? Is this why he’s stopping me from telling him?’ Kakashi thought. “I—uh—I have episodes where I just—just want to kill for fun,” Naruto said. “What are you trying to say?” everyone asked. Iruka knew about his episodes, he has stopped him numerous times when he was at the academy. He knew how dangerous Naruto can get but he still sees him as Naruto.

“It’s true. I have these episodes where I just want to kill just for the heck of it and if you see me having one; run. Run for your lives and run far away from me. Don’t let me catch up to you, don’t fight me, don’t even come near me. When I say I’m not in the mood, leave,” Naruto said serious as he know looks into their eyes. Everyone was shocked to hear this.

|Mission No. 22: To the Waves|

Naruto was excited, well as excited as his alter-ego can get without getting a headache, as he run out of the gates. “LET’S GO!!” he shouted. ‘Hey Kit, don’t look now but we are going to be followed,’ Kurama said. ‘Yeah I felt them. That’s why I run first,’ Naruto thought. “Why are you so excited about Naruto?” Sakura asked. “It’s my first time leaving the village—well if you count out the incident,” Naruto said but the last line to himself. Kakashi eyed him knowing he said something else. “Hey! Am I really going to be safe with this brat?” the master bridge builder, Tazuna, asked. “Well, I’m a Jounin, don’t worry,” Kakashi said. He looked away, ‘Plus, it’s Naruto. I’m sure he will protect you,’ Kakashi thought. ‘Kit, the connection came back,’ Kurama said. ‘What?!’ Naruto shouted. ‘Daihi—he contacted me. He was knocked out but he and Ken are safe—for now,’ Kurama said. ‘Where are they?’ Naruto growled. ‘Land of Waves, they are hostages and are forced to work for Gatō,’ Kurama said.

Naruto froze.

Kakashi eyed Naruto and he saw that Naruto’s posture was guarded up and his blue eyes scanned the area. Kakashi was surprised that he sensed someone before him, ‘What training did he do?’ Kakashi thought. He continued to eye the blonde-headed “Genin” has he froze in his spot. He saw that his eyes were clouded with a faraway gaze. Kakashi sighed heavily as Naruto and Tazuna began to argue again. A few little away from the village Sakura spoke up, “Uh, Tazuna-san?” Sakura asked. Naruto glanced behind him but ignored their conversation. ‘Another episode Gaki?’ Kurama asked. ‘I feel it coming up. I will use that to an advantage but first—I want to find out why Tazuna needed protection in the first place. Those who are following us are Chūnin,’ Naruto said. He could hear Kakashi explained the five nations to which he zoned out. He already heard it, he already got smacked for it and he already knew about their secrets. ‘We are going to the Land of Waves; I will save Otō-san and Daihi-san,’ Naruto thought. Naruto shook his head and saw that Sakura did the same thing but shrugged it off. His eyes caught a puddle but ignored it. ‘Kit,’ Kurama called. ‘Yeah, I know. Chūnin,’ Naruto said. As soon as they passed it, the two Chūnin appeared and easily captured Kakashi in their chains. Naruto turned around, ‘So, they hired the brothers. Hopefully they don’t recognize me,’ Naruto thought. One of the brothers caught sight of Naruto and paled but pulled the chain.

Kakashi was soon found shredded to pieces. “KAKASHI-SENSEI!!” Sakura shouted. Naruto stared at the body with a blank stare when the brothers appeared behind him, “T-Two down,” they nervously said. They were about to kill him when Sasuke appeared and kicked them away from Naruto. Naruto smirked at the brothers and placed his finger against his lips, “Ssh,” he said still smirking. Naruto saw as they got beaten by a Genin, “Low self-esteem,” he whispered. The brothers released themselves from their chains and attacked. One towards Tazuna and the other towards Naruto. Naruto grinned sadistically as he spotted one of them running towards him but his grin was wiped off when Kakashi appeared stopping the brother from advancing more.

‘Phew, we are saved,’ Tazuna thought releasing a heavy sigh of relief. Kakashi looked at Naruto only to see him staring at the brothers with blood lust. “Naruto sorry for not helping you right away. I got you injured, I didn’t think you wouldn’t be able to move. Nice job Sasuke, you too Sakura,” Kakashi said. ‘Kit, they scratch you with their poison,’ Kurama said. Naruto looked down at his hand and sighed heavily causing everyone to look at him. He plunged his kunai into his hand causing Sakura to gasp at him and Sasuke staring at him in shock. “Thank Kami I’m immune to poison, but thanks for the sample brothers,” Naruto said aloud not caring if others are hearing. “Naruto-sama, if we knew you were here we wouldn’t even attacked,” one of the brothers said.

Everyone was shocked and surprised, ‘Naruto-sama?’ everyone thought. Naruto bend down to their level having the brothers to scurry away but ended up hitting a tree. Everyone was shocked at how easily they were scared of Naruto, “Tell me, why are you after old geezer over there?” Naruto asked as he pointed his thumb at Tazuna. “W-We w-were hi-hired—,” “Stop strutting like a fool and speak normally,” Naruto said sternly. They gulp in fear, “We were hired to kill Tazuna. Gatō paid us good amount of money to do the job,” they said. Naruto looked at them for a minute making them shrink in fear. Standing up Naruto look down at them, “He kidnapped two of my people—are they safe?” he asks. The brothers stayed silent causing Naruto to jab his elbow into one of the brother’s windpipe. “Meizu!” the other shouted. Kakashi was shocked, “Answer the damn question,” Naruto growled. “H-He has them! They are safe!!” the other shouted. Naruto let up causing Meizu to cough.

Sasuke and Sakura both stared at Naruto in shocked while Tazuna was glad he wasn’t the one who made Naruto really angry. “Let’s keep going. We have a mission to succeed,” he said and continued.

|Deep in Wave’s forest|

“YOU FAILED?!” a short man shouted. “I spent a lot of money to hire all of you because I heard you all were skilled ninja!!” he shouted. In front of him sat the famous, Demon of the Hidden Mist, Momochi Zabuza. Zabuza was ticked and revealed his sword, “Stop your bitching. This time, I’ll go with this and kill them,” Zabuza said. “Are you sure?” the short man asked. “It seems the enemy has hired some skilled ninjas. And with the failure of the Demon Brothers they’ll be more cautious,” the short man continued. “Who do you think I am? There’s a reason I’m called the Demon of the Hidden Mist, Momochi Zabuza,” Zabuza said.

|Boat ride|

Everyone kept staring at Naruto except the rower. “Will ya quit staring at me?” Naruto asked a little agitated. Kakashi noticed his tone and sighed, “What a thick mist. I can’t see ahead,” Sakura said decided that she will be the one breaking the tension. Naruto rolled his eyes at her comment and looked around, “We should see the bridge soon. The wave country is at the base of the bridge,” the rower said. Naruto’s alter-ego kicked in, “WOW!! IT’S HUGE!!” he shouted but then groan in pain. He held his head in pain, “Hey be quite! Why do you think we are hiding in this mist and not using the engine? We’ll be in deep trouble if Gatō finds us,” the rower lowly hissed ignoring the fact that Naruto was now grumbling to himself about a headache.

Naruto saw his Sensei looking at Tazuna. He then thought back about the real reason of this mission. ‘Gatō, huh? He was my Daihi and Ken. I will not rest till I find that fucking midget and kill him with my bare hands,’ Naruto thought angrily. He sealed off his intent to kill decided to release it when it’s necessary. Knowing how Gatō runs the Wave Country he will use it very soon. “We’ll be there soon,” the rower said. “Tazuna, it looks like we’ve avoided detection so far, but just in case we’ll take the route that has vegetation it will make the enemies harder to spot us,” rower said. “Thanks,” Tazuna grumbled. Entering the tunnels everyone turned to look at the opening, “Wow,” both Sakura and Naruto’s alter-ego said. “This is it for me. Good bye and good luck,” the rower said. “Thank you so much,” Tazuna said.

He then turned his gaze back to the Konoha Shinobi, “Okay! Get me home safely and I mean in one piece!!” he said. “Hai, hai,” Kakashi answered. Naruto took the front again. A few minutes later Naruto threw a shuriken, ‘The enemy is slow or either he is holding back because they think I’m a Genin,’ Naruto thought. “Just a rat,” Naruto said with a grin. “STOP TRYING TO ACT COOL!! THERE WAS NOTHING THERE!!” Sakura shouted. Kakashi narrowed his eye at Naruto, “Hey stop using shuriken…it’s seriously dangerous,” Kakashi went along. ‘He sense someone. So he’s a Sensor Shinobi?’ Kakashi thought. “YOU LITTLE DARF! STOP SCARING ME LIKE THAT AND STOP ACTING LIKE A MORON!!” Tazuna shouted. Naruto ignored them and threw a kunai into the bushes, “I SAID STOP!!” Sakura said and hit Naruto on the head. “Ow!” Naruto cried. “Somebody is after us, I swear!” Naruto said. ‘So, that boy can sense me and way before the Jounin,’ the enemy thought. Kakashi spotted a snow rabbit causing Naruto to go on guard, ‘This is a rabbit that’s been kept in a cage for the purpose of body switching. So, they’re here already,’ Kakashi thought.

Zabuza hid well in the trees looking down at them, ‘I see…no wonder the Demon Brothers didn’t stand a chance…the Hidden Leaf’s Copy Cat Ninja, The Sharingan Kakashi,’ Zabuza thought. His eyes then caught a familiar blonde. ‘So that’s the kid Ken has been talking about? He has no chance against us, Ken,’ Zabuza thought. He then threw his sword causing Kakashi to yell, “EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!” Everyone ducked the last minute as the sword flew over their heads and get stuck in a tree. Naruto turned around to see a man wearing cow prints leg and arm warmers, and bandages over his mouth like a mask. “Well, well, if it isn’t the Hidden Mist’s Missing-Nin, Momochi Zabuza,” Kakashi simply stated. “Everybody, get back. This one is on a whole other level,” Kakashi warned. Naruto rolled his eyes getting into the mode. Kurama chuckled getting ready for the fight. ‘That’s it Kit. Get angry, he has your Otō-san and Daihi-san. He knows where they are and if he kills us we will never know what happened to them,’ Kurama edged him.

“It will be a little tough…unless I do this,” Kakashi said as he pulled his hitai-ate up. “You appear to be Sharingan Kakashi, sorry but the old man and blonde kid are mine,” Zabuza said. Kakashi was shocked, ‘He wants Naruto too?!’ he thought. He glanced at Naruto only to see his eyes clouded. ‘Naruto?’ he thought. “Surround and protect Tazuna-san. Do not enter the fight. That’s the teamwork here,” Kakashi said. He revealed his eye, “Fight me first Zabuza,” Kakashi said. “Ah, I already get to see the Sharingan. I’m honored,” Zabuza mocked. Naruto ignored their conversation as he only stood aside letting them talk it out. Zabuza saw the blonde boy looking uninterested.

“Naruto-sama is above average then a Jounin. I trained him to be the best of the best when he was only two. Naruto is a genius with an I.Q of 300. I wouldn’t fight him in battle; flee for your life when he says he isn’t in the mood.” Zabuza stares at the man on the ground, “You are stating this as if I’m going to face him,” Zabuza remarked. The man, Ken, smirked, “I know you will face Naruto-sama, Zabuza-teme. Just take my warning to heart, but ignored it…you will pay the consequences.”

‘What exactly is so special about this boy, Ken?’ Zabuza thought. Sasuke only stared at Kakashi, ‘What’s going on?’ both Sakura and Sasuke thought but different reasons. ‘First it was Old Hokage and now Sensei,’ Sakura thought. ‘The Sharingan is a special physical condition that only appears in a select few members of the Uchiha Clan…my clan. Could he be…,’ Sasuke’s thoughts trailed off. “But is seems I have to fight you first, Kakashi!” Zabuza said and disappeared. Naruto waited impatiently for an opening, ‘Get on with it,’ he mentally growled. He ignored Kakashi’s rant about the Demon of the Hidden Mist. Kakashi eyed around his surrounding and let out his intent. Sasuke freeze, ‘Wha-What an incredibly dangerous KI. It feels I’ll be killed if I make a single move. That’s how heavy the air is. Experiencing this for a while could drive a person crazy,’ Sasuke thought. He glanced at Sakura, only to see her equally afraid. He then turned his gaze towards Naruto only for him to see him grinning like a fool. “This is great! This KI isn’t half bad. Wait to you feel mine,” Naruto whispered to no one but everyone heard.

‘What is he talking about? Can’t wait to feel his?’ Sasuke thought. “Sasuke-teme, don’t worry! You had my back from the Demon Brothers, even though I didn’t need it, I got your back from Zabuza,” Naruto gave him a fox like grin. “Listen to him Sasuke, I won’t let my comrades die,” Kakashi smiled. ‘We’ll see about that,’ Zabuza thought and appeared in between Tazuna and the Genin. Naruto immediately took action and pierced him in the chest with his Katana. Everyone was shocked, ‘S-Since when did he had that?!’ Sakura thought. Zabuza disappeared in water, “NARUTO BEHIND YOU!!” Sakura yelled but it was too late. Zabuza plunged his sword into Naruto’s chest but he too vanished. ‘A water clone?! He copied my jutsu!’ Zabuza thought. “Doton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,” Naruto said. Naruto appeared in front of Zabuza’s clone and soon Zabuza saw water hitting the ground causing mud to form; but what surprised him was the rising of the mud. Zabuza didn’t waste time and stab the clone but the clone didn’t vanish in fact it started to sallow the water clone, “Wha-What?!” Zabuza asked shocked. “Naruto stay out of it!” Kakashi yelled and soon he and Zabuza started to fight but then Zabuza kicked him towards the water and easily trapping him.

Naruto scoffed, “RUN!!” Kakashi shouted. Naruto growled, “I’m in no mood to run from a fight Kakashi-sensei,” he said. Everyone paled but Zabuza; he only stare at him. Everyone’s eyes widen when they felt Naruto’s killing intent. ‘H-He’s right. H-His is m-much worse!’ Sasuke thought. Kakashi stumbled back a bit while Sakura had tears in her eyes, “It’s true. I have these episodes where I just want to kill just for the heck of it and if you see me having one; run. Run for your lives and run far away from me. Don’t let me catch up to you, don’t fight me, don’t even come near me. When I say I’m not in the mood, leave,” Naruto’s words echoed in her mind. ‘No—no, this isn’t Naruto,’ she thought with tears running down her cheeks. Naruto chuckled, “Well, Momochi Zabuza, it’s a pleasure in fighting one of the Seven Swordsmen from the Hidden Mist,” Naruto, coated with Kurama’s voice, said.

Everyone shuddered in fear, ‘T-That’s h-his e-episode?’ Kakashi thought. Naruto grinned sadistically at Zabuza, “I am Uzumaki Naruto, and you shall bow to me as did the Demon Brothers,” Naruto chuckled. Zabuza glared at him and made his clones rush towards Naruto. Naruto grinned and got his Katana, “Ninpō: Jigoku Supōn no Jutsu,” Naruto said. His sword had transformed before their eyes and Zabuza cursed loudly. He recognize that sword anywhere. ‘Damn it, I should have listen to Ken,’ Zabuza thought. ‘This kid—he’s Hell’s Spawn, no wonder he gave his name so easily,’ Zabuza thought. Naruto’s katana had changed; the handle was now forming another blade but it was covered in green slime causing it to drip on the ground. A small hole was burning into the ground as smoke appeared. The blade grew and curved into a large scythe. The scythe itself was covered in black flames. Zabuza cursed his situation. He immediately took down the clone and appearing in front of the real Zabuza.

Naruto kicked him away causing him to release Kakashi. “Copy Cat, you stay back. Hehe, Zabuza it’s play time,” Naruto grinned and vanished. Kakashi didn’t want to stay what he meant and appeared in front of his Genins. ‘This is Naruto’s episode? If it is, how long does he has it and how did he controlled it?’ Kakashi thought. Naruto chuckled, his voice projected having Zabuza to look around when he was back on his feet. ‘Shit, I can’t sense him anywhere,’ Zabuza thought. Naruto smirk at the scene in front of him, “You know, Zabuza, I love to toy with my prey before killing them. It’s more fun that way. To see them panic, to see them squirm under the pressure, to see them afraid. That’s a true joy for me. I love to see my prey’s crimson blood spraying all over and in my hands,” Naruto said. Everyone shuddered in fear and involuntary took a step back. Zabuza was tensed, his eyes gazing everywhere, ‘Where is he?!’ he thought. Naruto appeared in front of him kicking him in the face, “Argh!” Zabuza grunted as he flew into the water a few meters away.

Naruto stood in front of him, balancing his chakra well into the soles of his feet. ‘T-This is Naruto?’ Sasuke thought in pure amazement and envy. Naruto pointed his scythe towards Zabuza, “You will die by my hands, Momochi Zabuza,” Naruto grinned. Zabuza growled, “Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu!” both Naruto and Zabuza shouted. Zabuza was shocked while Naruto only grinned, “My eyes—my eyes can copy almost anything it wants. It’s almost like the Sharingan, only this doesn’t need chakra to be activated and it’s not a Kekkei Genkai,” Naruto said. Zabuza glared and rushed towards Naruto; call him the Idiot of the Day. Naruto grinned and stab Zabuza in his waist with his Scythe. Zabuza cried in agony; “I wouldn’t touch the flames if I were you. These are very, very, agonizing flames,” Naruto grinned. Zabuza grabbed his waist and glared at Naruto. He was panting heavily, grunting a few times; Zabuza looked at his wound and saw the flames eating away his skin and flesh. “Oh, and they eat like normal humans—but their favorite food is alive humans,” Naruto chuckled.

Zabuza grunted more in pain and tried to put the flames out, little success in his part. Kakashi and the rest were shocked; watching the dead-last academy student take charge of the fight and winning surprised them. ‘He’s not a normal Genin,’ both Sasuke and Sakura thought. Kakashi only stared at Naruto, ‘Naruto—that sword,’ he thought. Naruto grinned at Zabuza before appearing in front of him and stabbing him with the smaller blade in his shoulder. Zabuza yelled in agony as he tried to push Naruto off but little no success. Naruto was about to kill him when his episode was starting to fade. With a push Naruto appeared beside Kakashi, making him tense. Naruto kneeled to the ground and panted, “W-What h-happen?” Naruto asked shakily; acting the best he can. ‘He has no clue what he did?!’ all thought. Zabuza straggled to his feet and was about to rush into the team when senbons pierced his neck causing him to collapse.

“Ah, bah!” Naruto said and fell to the ground exhausted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Doton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Earth Release: Shadow Clone

Ninpō: Jigoku Supōn no Jutsu - Ninja Art: Hell's Spawn

Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu - Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet