Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Babies? You Gotta Put a Ring on It

"You are just the cutest thing I've seen!" I said, as I snapped the pictures of the newborn baby. I love babies and I loved taking pictures rather it was of nature, people, or myself. I've been told before that I had a natural talent for photography, so why not get into it?

"Alright! I can edit these pictures and send you them via email and then you can pick which one you like the best! I'll also put them up on my website for you to purchase!"

"Thanks so much! I know this appointment was on short notice" Mrs. Hawthorne said. "I know they'll turn out really good"

"Its ok! Oh and don't forget to mention size of the photos"

"We will!" Mr. Hawthorne said.

They left and I didn't have any more appointments that day, so I packed my things up and left myself. I got home and see Chris' car in the drive way. I smiled knowing he was the love of my life. Sure, we've had our fair share of fights and arguments but we always made up and talked it out before going to bed. If I'm angry at Chris, I make sure to sit him down and talk about it. I refuse to go bed angry at him.

"Hey babe! How was your day?" Chris asked, kissing me.

"It was great! The Hawthorne's newborn baby was super adorable! He was just ughhh right in the feels so cute!" I said, grabbing a bottle of water and then sitting down on the couch with Chris.

"You know your job makes me want to have kids with you. You'd make a great mom you know" Chris smiled, hugging my side.

"Chris what have I always told you?"

"If you want babies with me, you better put a ring on it"

"Damn straight!" I said.

"Trust me babe, I'll put a ring on it soon! Just you wait"

"Don't tease me kreider! Its not nice to tease"

"I'm not teasing babe. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I can see us in a bigger house with two or three kids running around and dog or two. I can see us growing old and wrinkly together. I want you there for everything!"

It was moments like this that I loved most. I get to see a side of Chris most people don't get to see. Under all that hockey gear, he was just one big teddy bear.

"I love you Chris"

"I love you to babe"
♠ ♠ ♠
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6l1foPOA21r64vmyo1_500.jpg

In the link above, that's what Olivia, the main character, looks like.