Status: Ideas and Suggestions are very welcomed!

Angel in the Photos

Proposal in the Works?

Its been four weeks since Chris and I's little moment on the couch and its really got me thinking. Did he really mean what he said? Was he really thinking about spending the rest of his life with me? If he does plan on proposing, he better do it soon because my mom can't stop bugging me about weddings and grand babies.

"OLIVIA!" Someone shouted.

"WHAT?"

"I asked what's wrong?" Lindsay(Marc's wife) asked.

"I'm fine Linds" I said

"Really? because it looked like you was staring off into space"

"Sorry, its just I keep thinking about what Chris said to me four weeks ago. Its was some pretty deep, fluffy stuff"

"Must be something good if you're still thinking about it four weeks ago"

"Oh its good. I came home from work and asked about my day like normal-"

"That seems pretty special" Lindsay smirked.

"Shut up! I wasn't finished" I said "And I got into how a clients newborn baby was just the cutest thing ever and he said he wanted kids with me"

"Awe! Chris would make a good dad!" Lindsay gushed.

"But I've always told Chris he better put a ring on it before knocking me up because I refuse to be pregnant at my wedding!"

"Speaking of rings, when you do think he'll pop the question?"

"Well our 2 year anniversary is coming up on Halloween so maybe then?"

"That would be really cute! Marc and I are in charge of the team Halloween party this year" Lindsay said. It sounded like she knew something that I didn't. I just shrugged it off and thought nothing of it.

"Yeah, it would be really funny if the team did the thriller in a flash-mob fashion and be dressed as things like zombies, ghosts, pumpkins, bats, etc"

---

"How was lunch with Lindsay today?" Chris asked as he washed, I dried.

"It was great! We walked about the team Halloween party. Which I'm sure we don't have our costumes yet. We also talked about you" I said, putting the dish in the drainer. I'll put the dishes away in the morning.

"I actually picked out our Halloween costumes! I think we might just win best costume this year!" Chris smiled "But why talk about me?"

"What you said four weeks ago is still floating in my brain."

"Why?"

"It got me thinking about the future like what we'll be doing five or even ten years from now. Will we still be here in New York? Will he have kids that play hockey? I think about these things a lot Chris"

"Well for one, I hope we're still in New York because I love playing for the Rangers. I guarantee you that we'll have at least one of our future children playing hockey. You need to relax and not think so much about the future and let things happen by themselves..."

"If you say so wise man"
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe aren't they so cute! Anyway, comments are welcomed. I'm more than willing to take in your ideas and suggestions. Happy Reading!