What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Saloon's, Fights, & More Cuddles.

Night fell and we made a camp fire and sat around it. I sat next to Ape and of course Novak was right at my side. He was like a little puppy. Ape and me sat there poking the fire with a stick.

"This is fun, we're like out in the middle of nowhere makin' a fire." She said happily and I couldn't help but smile and leaned onto Novak's shoulder.

"It's about time we get in a bar fight." Dunn said.

Me and Ape looked at each other and scoffed. "Every time you're in West Chester you get into a bar fight!" Dunn just shrugged his shoulders.

"WE NEED A SALOON!" Bam yelled, Novak agreed and I scoffed at both of them.

"That's dumb." I scoffed. "YOU'RE DUMB!" Bam and Raab yelled at me.

"Don't you want to sing camp songs guys?" Ape asked "Yeah come on guys, no fighting, just singing. I can get my guitar!"

"Oh my god." Dunn said.

They stood up and started making the saloon as me and April just sat back shaking our heads. April was like my mother, I grew up never really knowing my mother, or my father in fact. It was nice to have "parents"

An hour or 2 passed by and the saloon was finished, it looked good actually. "Wow guys, looks great!" I complimented.

5 minutes later the bar fight started when Novak tried to go in the bar and Dico yelling at him saying "Whoa, whoa! We don't serve your kind in here." and he slapped him, so Brandon took Bam's beer and threw it at Dico, then the fight began. Me and April sat back and watched, drinking a beer, and laughing/shaking our heads.

After the fight was over, I cleaned Novak up, he got in the tent, I changed and layed down in the tent.

Novak rolled over and looked at me. "Hey you." I smiled and patted his hair. "Hey nudie." He smiled, took my hand, and cupped his face in my hand. "You're warm, can I cuddle you?" He asked. I nodded and he moved in and held close too him. "Good night Brandon." "Good night Misfit." He said I closed my eyes and I swear as I nodded off I heard him say "I love you."