Status: <3

The Bachelor: Royal Edition

Chapter 1

He is gorgeous, the most handsome, down to earth, do good, free all prince in the world, so
why couldn’t he find a wife?

Nathan Giuseppe Henry Ronaldo of England was a prince that many people related to. And
when Lilly had found out he was going to be the first royal bachelor, naturally she forced me
to apply. She, being taken, couldn’t, so she thinks she could live vicariously through me.

“Simona! Open the damn door, show me the next one” Lilly yelled.

I had tried on so many damn outfits, it was ridiculous, she had not approved of any.

I slammed open the door.

“Wow” Lilly said.

“That’s the worst one” She added.

“LILLY” I snapped “This is it, I’m wearing this, I have to go” I breathed, moving past her.

“But it’s so boring, and plain, all the other woman will be wearing…” She attempted.

“I don’t care, this is as glamorous as I get” I breathed, stepping forward, I had gone with a simple black dress, beautiful but plain as Lilly had commented.

“Fine, throw away the chance” Lilly called after me.

I was ignoring her, I stepped out of our apartment and down the flight of steps to the walkway.
A limo was waiting for me.

The show was being filmed at the manor, where the prince lived, I found it odd that they had chosen a place that the bachelor himself was living, but who was I to question it.

I stepped out of the limo, they had planned it differently to the shows, we didn’t get to meet the prince one by one.

I was fairly relieved by that, I knew if it was the same as the other shows, I’d be first to go, I
never did make a good first impression.

They had us waiting in a room, we were allowed to go to the bathroom, though not wander
around.

I felt out of place, not liking all the bitchy glances my way.

I heard them mummer to one another, what they were saying made me upset.

I was never great with large groups, and this group of woman seemed to sense that.

What they were saying, how they were judging me, I felt sick.

I felt my eyes water as I heard one woman mummer to another:

“She looks like a nanny, look at her, no makeup, nothing”

I excused myself and searched for a bathroom, not finding one close by.

I finally found a door, entering and locking it, I clutched the sink, looking at my reflection,
Lilly was right, I looked too boring, to plain.
Tears were falling now, the small amount of mascara I had on was running, I frustratedly
searched for tissues, something to clean myself up.

As I searched, I heard a click, I jumped as the door to the bathroom was pushed open.

“Oh”

He was right in front of me, a confused look on his face.

“Are you ok?” he asked “I’m sorry to just come in, the lock in this bathroom has always been
broken, they never fixed it since it’s my personal one and I don’t mind”, he was rambling slightly.

It was Nathan Ronaldo.

Prince.

And I had just made the worst possible first impression.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“This is your bathroom? I’m so sorry, I couldn’t find the one designated to us and I…” I
began.

“It’s ok” Nathan said slowly “Any bathroom in this manor is fine, it wasn’t my suggestion to
only have one bathroom for all fourteen women, that is actually rather crazy” He said.

“Ok” I mumbled.

“You’ve been crying” Nathan said.

I turned away slightly and wiped the tears.

“Is it that bad?” Nathan asked.

“What?” I asked.

“All those woman in there? I’m assuming they’ve done something to upset you” Nathan said.

“Why would you assume that?” I asked, I was growing defensive now.

“Just a guess” Nathan said.

“Because I look like this? Because I’m plain and boring? You assume that that’s why they said something nasty?” I snapped.

Nathan shook his head “No, not at all, you don’t look plain or boring to me” He said.

“Right, so…” I attempted.

“I over heard the producers telling someone they planted a few woman to cause trouble, to say things and to make others leave, they want the drama, they are a really making me regret the idea, I suggested this by the way, I’m kind of hopeless and I thought this was the way to go, I don’t know, maybe it isn’t but….” Nathan sighed.

“Why are you telling me?” I asked, cutting him off, he was rambling, I found it quite interesting to see, it was something I did a lot when I was nervous.

“I ramble when I’m nervous” Nathan mumble slightly.

A prince, that wasn’t arrogant and entitled, that got nervous, he was pulling my arm, surly.

“So do I” I said slowly.

“Let’s maybe start this again, not in a bathroom” Nathan said, pointing to the door.

“Are the camera’s following you yet, I’m pretty sure they followed me in here” I said.

“Right, well, let’s save introductions to later then” Nathan said, he turned, exiting the bathroom.

Him talking me down didn’t’ at all make me feel better about those woman.
So my decision was made.
I picked my bag up and advanced for the exit of the manor.
I wasn’t going to be the joke of this show, the outcast, the stupid plain girl.
No man was worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story alert.
had this idea randomly since recently I've been watching the bachelorette.
hope at least one person may enjoy this story :)

Let me know what you think :P

Simz <3