Status: <3

The Bachelor: Royal Edition

Chapter 2

Where is she?

I frowned as I searched the room full of woman once I has said hello and they had began
gushing over me.

I counted.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13

There was supposed to be 14.

I turned, walking away from the room and searching for the producer.

“There’s one missing” I said.

“Is there?” Stan, the producer asked.

“Yes, can’t you count?” I snapped, there was something about this girl, even though I had
just met her briefly, something struck me and I needed to figure it out, I needed to see her
again.

“Yes” The producer said “There is one missing, we’ll shoot you with them one on one and
then we’ll figure out who’s missing, we have to find a fourteenth” Stan said.

“It needs to be her, you need to get her back” I said.

“You met her?” The producer asked.

“She was in my bathroom” I said slowly.

“Huh? She wasn’t suppose to be there” Stan frowned.

“Yes, but she was, and now she’s gone” I breathed.

“Maybe you imagined her” My father’s voice snapped, I didn’t even realise he was around
and listening “Just like you imagined up this ridiculous show” He added.

“I didn’t imagine up this show, it’s been a show for years” I muttered.

“This is absolutely ridiculous” My father proclaimed “A prince doesn’t find a wife this way”
He said.

“You’ve said that many times” I muttered.

“If your mother was here…” My father attempted.

“Well she isn’t” I snapped, frowning at him, he had been bringing up my mother since I told
him about the show, and it only made the both of us sad.

Five years ago my mother passed away, it had hit both me and my father very hard.

She was in an accident that killed her instantly, it was something I didn’t know the full facts
of.

And he thought saying she wouldn’t have approved would make me cancel the show.

I knew she would have been happy with whatever I wanted.

Not like him.

He was so damn cynical.

“You need to stop this madness” My father exclaimed.

“You want me to get married, to find a wife to rule alongside me, this is a stepping stone to that” I breathed.

“I have many woman who you can…” My father attempted.

“I’ve made up my mind” I breathed.

“Do I have any say?” My father asked.

“No” I muttered shortly, walking back into the room and attempting to talk to the girls, though my mind was elsewhere, I was thinking about her.
She was different than every one of these girls, she looked so natural, not pasted on like every single woman in this room.
She was beautiful without all that make-up and jewellery.
And I feel like I liked that.

Once I had all the one on one conversations, I went to my room which was on the other end of the manor, since it was so large we were able to hold the show at our own home, I liked that idea, it felt more personal, and I could see the woman with the people in my life.

“We figured out who she was” The producer said.

“You did?” I asked.

“We’ve even got her address, we have a plan, she’ll be the first one to get a rose, we filmed her running out of the room earlier, we checked the footage, we can use all of it” Stan said.

“No” I said, shaking my head “You’re not going to exploit her sadness for this show, give me the address, I’ll go see her, without camera’s” I said.

“But…” Stan attempted.

“Give me the details Stan” I breathed.

Stan frowned, searching and handing me a paper.

*Simona Hale*
*Ap.27 Colton St, West England*
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a shorty.
i'm not great with the male pov.
hope any readers enjoy :P

:) Simz