Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 12: Don't knock on the Devil's door

"You're very brave for doing this." Angel commented.

We stopped at a big white door that had gold numbers '666' on it. The whole building was empty which I found to be strange. I honestly didn't know how we ended up here. One second I was pouting on Damon's bed and the next, Angel was dragging me in this huge building telling me I was lucky he managed to drag me out of Hell.

"Even if I didn't want to do this, would I have a choice?" I asked.

Angel smirked as he reached out and opened the door. I shot my hand out and grabbed his jacket to stop him. Something inside me stirred and I started to tremble. I had no clue what was waiting for me behind the door but I didn't want any surprises. The mere thought of me actually seeing the Devil made my blood run cold. For a second I actually thought I was going to pass out.

"Is-is he in there?" I asked nervously.

"No but he's near." Angel opened the door.
It was a huge apartment with big white walls and huge windows opposite of where we were standing. The living room was open and had pieces of furniture randomly scattered. There was even a huge bed with pure black duvet covers and pillows. Was this an apartment or a fancy hotel room? All I saw was a huge open room.

"Don't be scared, Eliza." He stepped in the room.

I let out a sigh and stepped into the room. It was nice and warm. Thank God, I was still in a dress and heels without extra clothes to keep me warm. Everything was just so. . . perfect. Angel was standing in the middle of the room, hands in his pockets. He kept those nice aqua blue eyes on me as I stepped closer to him.

"So now what?" I asked.

"We compromise on a deal and you sell your soul." He answered.

Sell my soul. He made it sound like we were dealing drugs or something. How was this even happening right now? I was once a church-going girl who never even played with the Devil. I prayed before I went to sleep and I was a nice person who donated to my church every time I had a couple extra bucks. Now I somehow find myself stuck where I have to sell my soul. Where I have no choice but to. Kind of like when you don't want to do dishes when you're a kid and your parents make you do them, only way worse.

My throat felt like it was closing in and I could have sworn the room was spinning. I couldn't do it, I couldn't give my soul to the Devil. Damon may have been bad but he had the decency of saving my soul. That said something.

"I can't. . . I won't!" I began to panic and I turned around to run out the room.

The door slammed shut in front of my face and I found myself completely frozen. Maybe it was the fear or the paranoia but I knew one thing. . . I was screwed. There was this feeling settling in my chest like I was going to sell my soul whether I liked it or not. Like my soul had belonged to the Devil alot longer than I knew. As though he had put some name tag on it. That was the feeling that was racking through my body and God, it was scary. So scary.

"You promised your soul now he's expecting it so come here and let's talk." Angel demanded.

My whole body trembled as I walked back to Angel. His aqua blue eyes slowly dragged down my body. I couldn't even look at him. I was so mad and scared at the same time. What was I supposed to say? Sure Devil here's my soul thank you for your help? Sorry, but I didn't want that.
"Eliza just breathe. Look at me." He demanded.

I brought my eyes to his and felt tears welling up in my eyes. He cupped my face and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. Suddenly all my fear was gone, replaced with arousal. Angel was using his incubus powers to distract me and it was working good. I was finally calm but my body felt like it was on fire.

"We are going to make this deal than I'm going to fuck you. Understand?"

It was like he had control over my body. As if he managed to wiggle his way into my brain because I had absolutely no control when I opened my mouth and said, "fuck me now."

He smiled before placing his lips on top of mine and lifting up my dress. My hands gripped his jacket as I felt his hands grab my ass.

[Damon POV]
"Give me the paper." Damon ripped the paper out of Zoe's hand.

His eyes scanned the sketch and he realised something was very wrong. The sketch was of his older brother Angel, but that couldn't be right. Angel was just brought back to life recently as a human. Brad said he saw a demon that was radiating a darkness that concerned him. He also said he didn't recognize the demon.

"That can't be right." Damon shook his head.

"Brad swore on the drawing." Zoe commented.

Than he thought about it, there was no real way for a demon to go unrecognized. Not even new ones. He put two and two together and his anger traveled from his toes to the tips of his fingers. The sketch of Angel caught on fire as Damon looked Zoe in the eyes.

"Find Lupy and tell her he's back." He gave the order before turning and running into his chambers.

[Eliza POV]
The softness of the bed practically swallowed my body as Angel wrapped my legs around his waist. His clothed erection dug into my pelvic area as he continued kissing me. Those lips were so soft and luscious, my body became a puddle of sexual tension. It felt so right and so good.

Eliza

Damon's voice popped in my head but I ignored it.

Eliza stop! Snap out of it!

Then I realized what I was doing and it was like a bucket of ice cold water splashing my face. I put my hands on Angel's chest and pushed him right off me. It wasn't right and though I found Angel attractive I loved Damon. I was married to him. Then on top of that I made a deal to be his and only his.

"You can't seduce me Angel. Not to feed off me and certainly not to sell my soul." I stood up and gathered my focus."You can tell that to the Devil."

Angel shrugged his shoulders. "So why don't you tell me yourself?" He asked.

Did I hear that right? I let out a breath and it instantly made a cloud in front of my face. The room temperature dropped dramatically as I watched Angel transform in front of my eyes. His dark hair faded into a sandy blonde color and his aqua eyes became forest green. The shape of his jaw narrowed with very little stubble on it. He held out his hand.

"We haven't formally met, I'm Lucifer."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope you all enjoy I will try to update soon I'm already working on chapter 13 so hopefully it won't be too long. So did that surprise anyone? I hope so I like putting twists and turns in stories, here is a link for Lucifer

http://cdn3.thr.com/sites/default/files/2013/10/hunter_parrish_headshot.jpg