Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 14: Human

[Damon POV]
Damon emerged from the old musty motel in a black suit. He had this angry look on his face that he immediately gave to Adam. He was in a pair of black pants that had alot of pockets along with a black leather jacket. Sarah's spell had brought them to some city in Georgia. Fortunately it wasn't far from Eliza's house but she wasn't there. Something must have gone wrong or it was her brother's attempt to help her escape again.
"I thought you said she would be here." He snapped.

"It's where the blood of the sibling brought us." Sarah explained as she showed him the map.

Damon turned to Adam. "You two wouldn't b dumb enough to lie to me again now would you?" He asked.

"No!" Sarah quickly replied.

"No! It says she is here and here we-" Am started to argue.

Aloud smashing sound came from the motel room he just exited and everyone stopped talking. Damon rushed in the room and ran into the bathroom. Eliza was laying in the tub with her hands clutching her head as if in pain.

[Eliza POV]
"Eliza! Are you alright?" Damon's voice brought me out of my daze.

I looked around to see that I was in a tub in some sort of cheap motel. My eyes cringed at the bright light and burned. For a second I couldn't remember anything but it all came back with a simple blink. Adam stepped into my vision and I jumped up. I ran right past Damon and clutched to my brother as if for dear life. He was alive, he was in front of me and breathing again.

"You're alive, I'm so happy you're alive." I commented.

"Eliza, what are you talking about? I been alive." Adam replied.

I pulled away confused. "Damon said you were dead." When I turned to Damon I saw that he was standing still with this look on his face.

"I figured it would be the perfect punishment to lead you to believe that he was dead. I never killed him, Eliza." Damon confessed.

My heart dropped down to my stomach. The Devil lied to me. Of course he would fucking lie to me. He did it to get my soul and touche because it worked like a charm. At that moment I felt so many things clumping together. Like defeat, hate, and most of all, guilt. I just sold my soul to the Devil to help him defeat Damon so I could have my brother back. I only did it because I thought Damon killed Adam, if I knew Adam was alive I would have never sold my soul.

Sarah folded her arms over her chest. "Looks like my spells are right on que." She commented.

Damon wrapped an arm around my waist. "Thank you Sarah, but we must go now. As you are all aware, Hell is a very busy place."

I kept my eyes on Adam, unsure of when I would be able to see him again. After finding out the Devil already lied to me once, I wasn't sure how many other lies he told me. So I just nodded my head and held onto Damon's arm. The amount of guilt I was carrying in my heart was enough to make me crumble. I hugged Damon tightly and closed my eyes.

"I'm ready." I whispered.

Damon held onto me tightly and I felt a rush of air all over me. For a second I couldn't breathe and the air became extremely hot. When I opened my eyes I was in the same room with that big bed. I noticed that there was a desk in the corner with all sorts of paper scattered on top. There were no hellhounds to be found so it was just Damon and I.

"Are you alright?" Damon asked.

"A bit shaken up but I think I'm fine." I replied.

He looked like he wanted to say something but instead he just nodded his head. It was dead quiet and there was some kind of thick tension growing in the air. Thick and muggy like fog but it was clear and see-through.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No I just have a lot going on right now and as you can tell Lucifer is back and he's going to be wanting his crown back. If I lose to him something very bad could happen to the both of us." He explained.

Little did he know it was already happening. I sold my soul to help Lucifer defeat him. As Damon stood in front I couldn't keep eye contact. I was so filled with guilt it practically made me sick. Damon was acting like he actually cared about me and I betrayed him. I went back on our deal. For that moment in time I hated him when I sold my soul to the Devil but with him standing right in front of me, I loved him.

"Did he do anything to you?" Damon asked.

I let out a sigh. "No, he just wanted to talk." I lied. "Can we please lay down together? I just wanna feel some kind of closeness."

He looked at me in a suspicious kind of way but eventually gave his head a nod. I gently grabbed his hand and climbed on the bed. We both got under the covers and he held me with his chest pressing into my back. His skin was soft and warm, as if he was human. But that wasn't possible. Something warm swirled in my chest and I wanted to fall asleep right in his arms but a question wouldn't let me.

"Damon, if all you need was for me to marry you to become King of Hell then why do you want to keep me around?" I asked.

He tightened his grip a little as if to secure me in an easy-going way. "Because I need you to get what I want." He replied.

"I thought you already got what you wanted " I rolled over to look in his dark ocean blue eyes.

"Yes, well I wanted this more than being the King of Hell."

"What is it?" I asked as I swallowed my fear.

"To be human." He replied.

I immediately shot up to look down at him. Why would the King of Hell want to be human?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to update so to make it up to all my lovely fans I decided to do a triple update. That's right a triple update so have a mini read-a-thon and enjoy :)