Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 16: Passion and something else

[Eliza POV]
"You don't wanna drag me to bed and fuck me?" I asked as I slowly lifted my dress over my head.

Damon's eyes searched my body like I was a big fat juicy steak. He was tempted but he was withdrawing for some reason. It was easy to say he wasn't acting like his demon self. Which was strange for me. I actually began to feel self conscious when he turned around.

"I suppose if I want you to love me than I need to start respecting you. As much as I want to do all those things to you I won't be doing any of that until you ask me specifically." He stated.

I bit my lip and reached for the dark blue jeans that were laid out for me. My husband had actually gotten me a pair of warm clothes so when we returned to earth I wouldn't be cold. Damon was getting undressed too, leaving his back exposed. My eyes stared at his flesh that was quickly covered up by a black thermal shirt. He had on normal black jeans and was tying up his dark brown boots but he looked so attractive. It could have been because his true intentions revealed.

"So what's the actual plan?" I asked as I put on a black sweater.

"First thing's first, we go to earth and find a place for just you and me. We need to connect, we need to spend time together like a real married couple." He answered.

He turned around and started shuffling through all the loose papers. I stood right beside him and looked at the sketches. There was that beautiful brown eyes girl again. She must have been from a long time ago because she was in some victorian dress. I wondered who she was and why Damon had drawings of her.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Her name was Emma. She was my wife when I was human." Damon replied with a look of hurt on his face.

"What happened?" I tried digging deeper.

"I'll explain later, right now we should start packing." He rubbed my back ever so gently.

"Okay, but if there's ever anything you want to talk about, I'm here." I offered.

Damon stopped rubbing my back and began gathering everything on the desk. "I'm still a demon Eliza. Not some soppy basket case, but thank you for the offer."

The way he said 'thank you' sounded forced. It actually hurt my feelings but I told myself I deserved it. After all I did sell my soul to go against Damon and he didn't even know it. How the hell would I ever tell him that? More importantly, would he ever forgive me?

[Adam POV]
Adam stood straight up with his knees pressing into the bed, his hands were gripping Sarah's hips as he thrusted in and out. She felt so fucking good, especially when her walls would clasp around his cock. It was like warm silk with fucking heroin. Being inside those two girls were the best feeling in the whole world.

Sarah was laying on her stomach, propped up on her elbows with Lupy's legs wrapped around her shoulders. Her moans were muffled and quiet because she was busy sucking on Lupy's pussy. Lupy was naked with her heels digging in Sarah's shoulders, one hand fisting Sarah's hair and the other tugging on her own blonde locks. She was moaning and begging Sarah to keep going. There was a pure ecstasy on her face and her skin was practically glowing.

The mere sight of both women made Adam tickle in some very sensitive areas. His grip tightened and suddenly he reached his own nirvana. He filled his condom up and before he could finish both girls were coming at the same time. Damn that was good.

So fucking good, he wanted more.

He collapsed on the bed, feeling exhausted. Sarah was right beside him, still naked and already asleep. Lupy was the only one of the three with enough energy to get up and get dressed. Adam was about to succumb to the sleep that was calling him but Lupy was giving off a look that concerned him. She looked worried, possibly afraid. What could possibly scare a demon?

"Lupy?" Adam asked.

"I gotta go." She was quick to disappear in front of Adam's eyes.

Adam tried fighting the sleep but he couldn't. He rested his head on the bed and his vision went black.

[Lupy POV]
Lupy walked by the hellhounds and knocked on Damon's door. Something big was happening in Hell. She could feel it and what ever it was she didn't like it. If anything she felt as though her world was going to change. Whatever it was, she had to stop it.

The door was opened and her eyes grew wide. It wasn't Damon that answered the door. It was Lucifer, standing tall, powerful, and wearing the crown again. He was in a different skin suit now. He had this short black hair with beautiful light blue eyes and the black armani suit he wore looked real good on him. He was tall, Lupy came to his chest and with heels she would probably meet his shoulders. Lucifer smiled at the surprise he presented Lupy with.

"Daddy's back."

[Eliza POV]
Damon's palm covered my eyes so I couldn't see a thing. I forced myself to take real small steps. The cold crisp air nipped at my cheeks as we continued walking forward. Damon's chest pressed into my back and my hands were holding onto the sleeves of his jacket.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. Most humans like them." Damon replied.

"Well how much further? I don't like being blind." I responded.

Damon didn't say anything he just put his hands down and when I opened my eyes I saw that we were on a beach. The water was a blue similar to Damon's eyes and the smell of salt water was so strong, I could taste it in my mouth. On the left there was this beautiful glass house two stories high with a beautiful wooden desk. How did he do that? I thought we were in the woods. I didn't even hear the waves crashing or smell the salty air until he removed his hands from my face.

"This is where we will be staying until I become human again. My wife used to beg me to take her to see the ocean. I never got to so I figured you would like it if I brought you here."

I turned to Damon and I couldn't even think of anything to say. It was so beautiful with the sunset, it made a perfect picture. A small smile spread across my face but I felt something weighing my heart down. Guilt. And then the smile was gone.

"You don't like it." Damon commented.

"No, it's beautiful. So all of our stuff-"

"Is already in there, the place is set, there's plenty of food and other things." Damon replied.

I mentally pushed my guilt down and grabbed Damon's hand. "Well let's make you human."

He stepped up and pressed his soft lips down onto mine. "Thank you so much for doing this." He whispered in my ear.

If only he knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=49184916

So there's a picture of Lupy I figured we should add her in to the gallery. Lotta things happening here. What do you guys think? Should Eliza tell Damon about selling her soul? And what do you think of Damon trying to be human? Obviously there's gotta be some kind of consequence for a demon to turn human. For all those who are still reading this thank you so much you are awesome