Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 3: The game of temptation

The bed dipped beside me and then I felt a pair of familiar lips press into the back of my neck. My heart rate accelerated as I felt his hands grip my waist.

"Eliza." Damon's voice whispered in my ears.

I rolled over in the bed and there he was, laying on his side in a black tank top and black jeans. Those beautiful blue eyes scanned my face. We lied there together for a second before he practically crashed his lips ontop of mine. I cupped his face to feel his stuble prick my hands, it was almost phenomenal how much I missed him. He swung his leg over my waist and grinded his erection into me. I let out a gasp and grabbed his shoulders, trying to bring him even closer.

"Come back to me Eliza." He whispered as he dipped his hand in my sweat pants.

My body practically came alive at his touch. My heart was pounding and my thighs were burning. He was dragging his other hand up and down my body, giving me the chills. I was so discombobulated from the pleasure all I could do was look in his eyes and let out a quiet moan. His fingers were digging into my panties, working magic on my clit. I leaned forward to kiss him but he pulled away from me.

"You need to come back to me, Eliza." He whispered as he pushed good fingers past my wet folds into my entrance.

"I-oh-" All I could do was murmur random things at his touch.

"I'll find you, Eliza." He curled his fingers inside me.

My whole body jolted. Damon always knew how to make me come undone and he very much enjoyed it.

"Make it easier on yourself, comeback to me and I promise you, you'll enjoy it."

I felt his fingers pull out of me and move towards my clit.
"Hey!" My brother's voice made me jump up.

I sat up and looked at Adam.
He was standing at the end of the bed with the keys in his hand. His hair was messy as if someone just ran a hand through it and his white baggy pants were now replaced with black jeans and black boots. The light blue zip-up hoodie was unzipped, revealing a plain white shirt.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's time to get back on the road, come on." He replied.

I suddenly remembered that we were being hunted by demons and leaped out of bed. That was when I realized I had another dream of Damon, but he was gone when I was awake. I had no time to focus on the fact that my heart was sinking in my stomach. Damon was haunting me and sometimes I wished it was more than that. Even if it meant going to Hell.

"I got you some nice hot coffee and a breakfast sandwich." Adam's voice pulled me from my thoughts.

I turned to Adam and gave him my smile. "Well aren't you just the best brother in the world."

"Damn right I am, just as your the best sister anyone could have." He turned and headed out the motel door.

I stepped outside to see heavy grey clouds painting the sky. My breath clouded in front of my face and the cold was bone-chilling. It made my whole body tense up and shiver. Adam zipped up his hoodie and jingled the keys in his hands.

"Holy balls, its cold." He shivered.

I let out a quiet laugh. "Don't worry we got heat in the car."

"Any place you wanna go specifically?" Adam asked.

I opened the Porsche door and looked up at him. Home, that was the place I wanna go to. He looked in my eyes and gave his head a nodd, understanding what I wanted. Unfortunately, we both knew it wasn't going to happen so we just sat down in the Porsche and closed the doors. As promised, there was a hot coffee and a breakfast sandwich waiting for me on the dashboard.

"Hey, check it out." Adam's voice made me turn to him.

A bright flash nearly blinded me and that's when I noticed the cheap green disposable camera in his hand. He pulled it down and smiled at me.

"What was that?" I asked, laughing.

"It's just a cheap camera, I figured we could use some fun out of this whole run-from-the-king-of-hell adventure." Adam replied.

I smiled back at him and ripped the camera out of his hands. Before he could even say anything I held the camera up and pushed on the round black button. A bright flash illuminated the car once more.

"Alright, now we got to do one with the both of us, come on." Adam waved his hand, ushering me to get close to him.

We squeezed in one seat with our heads pressed together.
"What do you say Eliza? One for the long run?" Adam asked holding up the camera.

"And to never being caught." I smiled.

"If they catch us, let them bury us upside down so they can kiss our ass." Adam laughed as he pressed the button ontop of the camera.
The flash went off again.

"Okay, no more fooling around, let's get going." I went back to the passenger seat and buckled myself in.

[Damon POV]
Damon leaned up against the red wall with his forehead leaning into his forearm. He was so close to getting a sense of where Eliza was but he was interrupted by her little brat of a brother. That was beginning to irritate the demon king. Every time he was close to finding her, Adam had to wake her up.

"Did you find her?" Lupy asked from a few feet away.

"No, I was close but that damn brother woke her up again." Damon snarled as he stepped away from the wall.

Lupy placed her hands on her hips. "Well maybe you shouldn't make her have dirty dreams of you. Her brother is probably waking her up because she's making sounds in her sleep."

Damon looked at the succubus who was now wearing a very short black skirt and a red corset that only came down to her belly button. He was surprised that she would say something like that to him.

"It's called the game of temptation. You of all demons know how well it works. I place myself in her dreams and while I distract her with crazy hot sex, I reach in her memories and find her location. Since I am having trouble with that all I have to do is seduce her. She'll come to me on her own. She already misses me." Damon gave off his smug look.

"Well in case that doesn't work, your dogs have her on their trail. She's heading towards Montana or Wyoming, I already have some demons stationed in case they stop for gas or for a motel." Lupy brought her eyes to the two huge male hellhounds. "When we catch them, are you going to feed her brother to your hounds?"

Damon raised an eyebrow at Lupy. "Why do you care? You wanna fuck him first?"

Lupy folded her arms over her chest. "Maybe, would that bother my king of I did that at all?"

Damon smiled at Lupy's accusations. She was a good fuck, that was for damn sure, but he carried no desire for her. There was a very short list of things he desired and she just wasn't on that list. He knew what he wanted the moment he had laid eyes on Eliza.
Although he never could tell any of his demons, he decided that he would soon be crossing off the third thing on his list of desires.

"I wouldn't care if you fucked the world Lupy, you know that. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some important matters to discuss." Damon winked out of sight, on his way to his throne.

[Lupy POV]
Lupy shrugged her shoulders and brought her eyes to the two hellhounds.

"Oh he really has no idea what he's getting himself into." Lupy commented to herself.

The hellhounds with the big spiked collar stood and growled at the succubus. She paid no mind, she just teleported herself to an old ruged motel where a certain someone sat, waiting on the bed for her.

"You wish to save her brother, how sweet of you." The man spoke, rising from the mattress.

Lupy kept her hands on her hips and shrugged her shoulders. "What can I say? I owe a friend."

The man began circling her almost in a preditoral way. "And our father? You helped knock him intoba different era so Damon could wear the crown." Angel growled.

"First of all, give me some kind of credit, I made my friend go easy on him because I knew of the consequences. I know Lucifer is on his way and he's not too happy." Lupy folded her arms over her chest.

"Well the question is, Lupy, what do you plan on doing to save yourself?" Angel asked.

Lupy brought her soft green eyes to the demon in front of her. "I plan on helping Damon to achieve his goals and when he does, it will be the perfect opportunity for our father to crash the party."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to everyone who is reading and subscribed you are the best so any guesses as to what's going to happen next? I hope you all enjoy stay tuned for more