Status: Update when I can

Good Girls Don't Make Love to Demons

Chapter 5: Dangerous liaisons 2

"Hell hounds, there are live, breathing hellhounds after us." I commented as I paced in the large white room with a cream colored carpet.

Angel was sitting on the pitch black leather couch while my brother stayed by the window. We were in a safe house in Wyoming that Angel kept for emergencies.

"Yes, for the last time, hellhounds are real." Angel ran his hands through his thick black hair.

"So what are we going to do about that?" Adam asked as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Ask your sister." Angel brought his aqua colored eyes to me.

I let out a deep breath and my heart pounded at the idea of me handing my soul over to Lucifer. There just had to be another way out of this mess. I couldn't see myself making the deal because if I did, I would have nothing left that actually belonged to me. Damon already owned my body why couldn't that be enough?

"You're a demon, why can't you just kill them?" I asked.

He stood up from the couch and walked up to me.
"Because those demonic hounds will crush me with their teeth before I could say boo." Angel responded.

"Eliza, what is he saying?" Adam asked.

"I'm saying that we need a soul in order to down Damon. Lucifer no longer has power but if I can get her soul it will give Lucifer at least some kind of power and in return Damon will be out of your lives forever." Angel turned to my brother.

"No way. No fucking way." My brother stepped stepped away from the window. "Her biggest mistake was by doing any business with demons in the first place. I'll be damned if you think I'm going to let Lucifer have her soul, that's all she has left!"

Angel didn't flinch when Adam approached him. He just tucked his hands in his black leather jacket pockets.

"That's your sister's decision, not yours. Unless you want to take her place." Angel gave him a twisted smile.

After that I had heard enough. I gave myself to Damon in order to save my brother, I wasn't going to let that be all for nothing. I sure in hell wouldn't let my brother sell his soul to some handsome smooth-talking demon.

"Enough! Adam is not taking my place. Angel, please leave us alone for now. I need some time." I stepped between the two.

"Need some time? Eliza-" Adam began to argue.

"Adam we will discuss this after he leaves." I kept my eyes on the handsome incubus in front of us.

He gave his head a nod then winked out of sight.Adam looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes as he ran a hand through his hair. I placed my hands on my hips and considered on how this conversation was going to end. I was either going to sell my soul or not. Unfortunately there was no inbetween.

"You can't possibly consider selling your soul to the Devil!" Adam snapped.

I ran my tongue across my bottom lip. "I am considering it Adam. We really don't have much of a choice."

"There has got to be another way. Maybe we could send a message to him through Angel, ask for forgiveness!" Adam began to ramble.

"Even if he forgives me, do you think he will spare your life? You are nothing to him, he will kill you in the most painful way! If I sell my soul to the Devil than Damon will be out of our lives forever. We could go home Adam. We could finally let go of all that fear and paranoia. No more running." I argued.

"You mean my life." Adam corrected. "You wouldn't be living your life, you would be living a goddamn stop watch set for 10 years at the most." Adam snapped.

I ran both my hands through my hair and gave it a short tug in frustration. What the hell was I supposed to do? If the hellhounds caught onto us again, they wouldn't let us go again. I was pretty sure if Angel was afraid of the hellhounds than we had every right to be petrified.

"I have nothing else to offer."

"Look we can revisit this later but for now let's get some sleep. We can't keep going without sleep." My brother reminded me.

"I'll take the couch and you can take the bed." I agreed.

Adam didn't have the energy to argue anymore. He just nodded his head and left me standing in the living room. I fell on the couch and slowly closed my eyes, too tired to even consider changing into my P.Js. The only thing I cared about was getting some sleep and being able to clear my head.

It felt like I was only asleep for a few minutes before I felt something heavy on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Angel on top of me, straddling my waist. My heart immediately kicked into high speed and my breathing went ragged. Than I felt an intense throbbing in my clit and God I never felt so horny before in my life.

Your man on the road, he doing promo
You said keep our business on the low-low
I'm just trying to get you out the friend zone
'Cause you look even better than the photos


I wanted to ask Angel what he was doing but I couldn't speak. All I could do was watch as Angel unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them to my knees. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I was burning with need and want. Angel lifted my shirt up above my navel and began planting wet kisses on my lower abdomen. His hot moist tongue licked the flesh above my v-area.

I can't find your house send the info
Driving through the gated residential
Found out I was coming, sent your friends home
Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know


My heart beat was a loud echo in my ear drums as chills ran up my spine. My clit was now tingling with excitement and anticipation. Angel grabbed my left hip and used his right elbow to wrench my legs as wide as they go. He bundled my panties in his right hand and ripped them right off my waist to grant him access.

Then he finally dragged his hot tongue across my clit and all the down to my wet folds. I kicked my hips in attempt to intensify the pleasure.

I only call you when it's half past five
The only time that I'll be by your side
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up that's the real me


I reached down and gripped Angel's dark hair. He swirled his tongue in even circles and his hot breath made a warm glow travel up my whole body.

When I'm fucked up that's the real, yeah
I only fuck you when it's half past five
The only time that I'd ever call you mine
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up that's the real me, Babe


The orgasm was so close, just at the tip of his tongue. Literally. Then he pulled away and looked down at me. He pulled his shirt, showing me his glorious body and then he pulled his pants down and my eyes grew wide. He was huge, like hot-but-painful huge when he gripped his erection in a tight fist I felt my inner walls clench.

Imma let you know and keep it simple
Tryna keep it up, don't seem so simple
I just fucked two bitches before I saw you
You gon' have to do it at my tempo


I kept looking into those beautiful aqua blue eyes of his as he dragged my pants and ripped panties off my legs. Both of his hands gripped my waist tight enough to leave marks. He used his left hand to drag down to my v-area where he used his thumb to stimulate my clit.

Always tryna send me to rehab
Drugs start feeling like it's decaf
I'm just tryna live life for the moment
And all you motherfuckers want a real love


He lined his erection up at my slit and lunged his pelvic area forward. There was no time for me to adjust to his enormous size because once he was inside me he didn't stop thrusting with such hard force.

I only call you when it's half past five
The only time I'll be by your side
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up that's the real me, yeah


I was beginning to tremble from the amount of pain I was feeling. It felt so good but was so painful at the same time. He brought his hands to my arms and rolled me on my stomach in one smooth motion. I felt the incubus move my hair to the right side of my neck as he kept thrusting into me.

"No mercy, just as Damon would fuck you." He whispered in my ear before slamming into me so hard I thought I was going to bleed.

I only fuck you when it's half past five
The only time I'd ever call you mine
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up that's the real me
When I'm fucked up that's the real me, Babe


I jumped up, gasping for breath with my eyes searching the room. There wasn't as single sign of another presence in the room, just some serious messed up dreams that would haunt me and make me feel guilty forever. With a deep breath I looked out the window to see the sun was just about to rise. I had only a few more minutes to sleep so I figured it would be smart to lay back down.

As soon as I laid down I felt a strong discomfort in my lace panties. I unzipped my pants and looked down to fix the material but they weren't twisted or on wrong. . . they were ripped.
What the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such the long wait my lovely readers I hope you enjoy this chapter so what do you think? Was that some twisted dream or do you think Angel really attacked her in her sleep? Don't be afraid to express your opinions please don't forget to comment or rec I would really appreciate it
Lyrics in the chapter go to the song the Hills by The Weekend