Harry Potter and the Maleficent Malfoy

Arrival of the Delegates

Millicent covered both of her ears with her hands as Pansy, one of Draco's many groupies, was going on about the Twizards Cup.

It would seem Millicent had been wrong about her fellow housemates reaction to this event. Some found it largely rewarding while a small fee didn't. Those few being bred from wealthier cuts.

"Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!" Millicent barked leaning to Pansy's face. Pansy scolded at her. Many students looked like they wanted to reprimand Millicent for shouting in the library, but as she glared at on lookers most decided it would be less work to avoid it.

"The only reason this Twizards mess is worth anything to me, is the ball" Millicent purred turning back to her book. "I plan to be 're belle of the whole thing" she sighed happily.

********

Latter in the day, some time after lunch, Millicent and Tabitha found themselves walking by a care of magical creatures class what had just ended. She could hear the new Defense against the dark arts professor yelling.

" I could tell you some stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy!" Moody yelled.

"Oh looks like Draco has plucked the strings of the wrong person today" Tabitha said. Millicent stopped and glared at Moody who was scolded by McGonagall. He however stopped listen as his eyes caught onto Millicent's sharp eyes and Icy gaze. "And you- you little brat!" He roared stepping forward.

"Leave her be!" Draco barked as McGonagall stepped in front of a raging mad Moody. "Enough professor!" She said.

Tabitha tugged on Millicent's robes "Come on, we'll be late" she whispered. Millicent huffed stuck her tongue out to Moody, and lead Tabitha away nose to the air.

Millicent walked out of Divination triumphantly having been praised for her skills. "Millicent I bet you could tell the future if you tried!" Tabitha said following after her this wide eyes. Millicent snickered as a Hogwarts attendant rushed by with decorations, and tripped spilling them all over the floor.

"Maybe" Millicent stated turning to face Tabitha. "Want to give it a go. I can give you a palm reading" she said. Tabitha grinned and rolled up her sleeves handing over her palms to Millicent.

"Let's see," Millicent mumbled, however as she went to read...

"Millicent!" Both Marcus and Rabanus shouted.

"What!" Millicent hissed annoyed at the interruption. "Millie look!" Tabitha gasped pointing above their heads, Fred and George atop brooms, had dropped what looked like a bucket of ink.

"Move!" Rabanus called in a quick rough movement he pushed the two girls out of the way.

" Alarte Ascendare!" Marcus called and with a motion of his wand the falling ink shot back up higher into the air and splattering all over the Weasley twins.

"Pfft! Ah hahaha!"Millicent broke into laughter pointing up at the two dripping ink blobs. "You were warned earlier Weasleys, not to try anything" Marcus sneered. Rabanus smirked "we run in packs for a reason you know, there is safety in numbers" he said as the twins landed.

George spit out some ink onto Marcus' shoe before sulking off. It had happened one of the Weasley twins pranks had failed.

********

Millicent hummed as she headed to the great hall. She had just returned from professor Snape's office. She had handed him a letter requesting a Wizards Chess team for each house complete with a petition of student signatures. Sure not all students wanted to help her, but that's what intimidation is for.

She just sent Draco, Marcus, Pansy, and Rabanus around nearly scarier students into signing. And it worked beautifully with over 200 signatures.

I the halls she spotted Potter, he seemed to be lost in thought with a small grimace on his face as he rubbed the scar on his head. Millicent smirked.

"Hey specks!" She called.

Harry froze and closed his eyes letting out a heavy exasperated sigh. He could her long strides approach him. "What is it you want Millicent I am not in the mood" he said slowly.

"Oh..."Millicent was stopped as behind him she spotted Ginny. She could torment them both at once. "I don't like that attitude Potter, use a more pleasant tone.

Harry sighed, as demeaning as it was, he just wanted it to end faster so faking a friendly tone he asked "what is it Millicent" however his eyes showed nothing but bitterness.

Ginny hearing Harry's voice looked up. And tilted her head, why was Harry talking to her?

"Almost, how about a smile Mr.Potter" Millicent giggled purposely her words quiet but her giggle loud and playful. Harry wondered where she was going with this. But none the less smiled.

Ginny's heart pounded hard in her chest, Millicent giggled and Harry smiled. He couldn't, why all of a sudden? Did he like her? A rude little brat like that. Ginny jetted walking unfortunately the two were in front of the great hall.

Seeing Ginny's face and Harry's discomfort and sure shame, Millicent smiled content with herself. "Well see you around" Millicent paused and looked Ginny square in the eyes with a cruel smile she heavily emphasized his first name "Harry"

Harry watched Millicent turn and leave with a over the top cutesy wave. He was utterly confused. "Huh?" He breathed, Ginny bit her lip and pushed past Harry nearly knocking him over and entered the Great Hall. "What was?" Harry was really confused now. He shook his head "girls" he grumbled.

*******

It was time the arrival of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and the Durmstrang Institute delegates to arrive. Millicent awaited in the Great Hall patiently. This she was interested in, what were these other students like?

At her sides sat Rabanus and Tabitha, across from them, Marcus, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle.

Millicent's eyes quickly plucked out a tall burly boy in the Durmstrang students. She new that Face ,Viktor Krum. He was famous not Potter famous. But very nearly among quittich fans.

She eyed him carefully as Durmstrang was told for it's students to take to the Slytherin table. Millicent noticed Viktor and some of his fellows looking for a space. She looked at Draco and Marcus. "Part and make room!" She ordered Draco rolled his eyes and got up "I've got a better idea, I'll sit else were I have no plans to see you flirt" he said, green at the very idea of having to watch his sister be an actual girl.

Millicent shrugged and waved at Marcus to scoot over, he rolled his eyes but did as told. "Over here, there is room!" Millicent called out to Viktor. He gave her a small smile before heading over to take a seat. "Thank you" he said on behalf of himself and his friends.

"Slytherin hospitality" Millicent said with a sweet smile lying through her teeth. Marcus side glanced at Viktor dully. Unimpressed. But Millicent was nearly throwing herself at him, of course no one could actually tell but it was known that Millicent wasn't a welcoming person nor was she a flirtatious one.

And at this moment she was both. "I gather you know my name but may I have yours?" Viktor asked in a calm deep voice. Tabitha nearly swooned.

Millicent however smiled in her felid way and held her head high, twirling a finger in her golden locks. "I am Millicent, Millicent Malfoy" she said, but removing her hand from her hair she held it out daintily across the table "but do call me Millie" she offered softly. Marcus rolled his eyes and Rabanus tried his best not to laugh.

Viktor took Millicent's hand and rose it higher into the air. Leaning forward he kissed it and looked up to Millicent's eyes "it is a pleasure" he paused "Millie" Millicent smiled fighting back a smirk at the sound of her nickname rolling on his deep yet quiet voice.

Marcus sneered and cleared his throat.

"And that next to you is Marcus Flint," Millicent said in a bored flat tone gesturing with her hand to Marcus "captain of the Slytherin quittich team" she sighed. Viktor turned to look at Marcus and offered a hand.

With a proud smirk Marcus shook his hand, a bit to tight, completely on purpose. But Viktor didn't so much as wince, rather he shook back with the same crushing grip, "nice to meet you Flint" Viktor said as Marcus frowned.

Dumbledore started to speak, and the group turned to listen for the explanation of the tournament and how the champions would be chosen.