Harry Potter and the Maleficent Malfoy

The Goblet of Fire

After the instructions and dinner Millicent lead Viktor and his friends out of the hall. She twirled her hair as she spoke to him.

Marcus stood close behind her. Normally he would have left to go with his friends, but he wasn't going to leave her with Viktor.

"So Durmstrang is staying in Slytherin house huh?" Millicent asked sweetly. Viktor was the quiet type, Millicent liked that.

"I can show you the way, and maybe tomorrow  After the name entry, I can show you around?" Millicent asked faking a hopeful smile. Viktor smiled at her a bit. Marcus rolled his eyes and glared off to the side.

Tabitha tugged on Rabanus' arm "Marcus is about to bust a gut" she said worried. Rabanus nodded stiffly.

"I'd like that" Viktor said, holding out his arm and Millicent linked in her arm. "Its this was" she said walking. Tabitha walked over to Viktor's friends and started chatting.

"So do you play wizards chess?" Millicent asked.

***********
The next day Millicent got up early to go with Viktor and Marcus to the goblet.

Millicent found herself sandwiched between Marcus and Viktor a smirk on her face. She felt like a princess as students watched them pass. 

At the goblet Millicent was surprised to see Fred and George thrown from the age line. Millicent sneered briefly and help back a cutting remark in front of Viktor. Marcus however laughed loudly.

Millicent sighed and Smiled holding out her arms "alright good luck hugs" she said with a soft smile. "Marcus?" She offered first. She had to keep up ties with him, she needed him wrapped around her finger so that if his name was chosen she'd have a guaranteed date to the ball.

Marcus side glanced at Viktor and hugged Millicent who made it brief and pushed him lightly towards the cup. "Go" she said with a smile. Millicent watched Marcus cross the age line before turning to Viktor "Ah, so" she held out her arms and smirked "good luck hug?" She asked Viktor smiled and gave her a short hug before heading to the goblet.

Millicent grinned with hidden motive.

Harry stood with his friends shaking his head. "She's shameless that one isn't she?" He asked. Hermione gave a bitter smile "What do you expect, she's a Malfoy" she said. "Malfoy or not, I wouldn't say no to a hug, she's beautiful" Neville chimed in like a starstruck pre-teen. The trio gave him grossed out glances.

"Well it's true!" Neville said high pitched "Why else would guys older than her waste their time, more do Viktor Krum!" He said in his defense. "True Viktor Krum must be picky about who he is seen with" Ron reasoned. Hermione rolled her eyes.

********
The rest of the day passed normally. Millicent was talking with Rabanus when a soot colored owl flew down landing on Tabitha's head. "Ah! Millie he did it again!" She shrieked. Millicent took the rolled parchment and small package from the owl. "Not his fault your hair always looks like a nest" Millicent said preoccupied with unrolling the parchment.

"Ow! Stupid owl you've talons remember!" Tabitha yelled.

"Dear Millie,
I've managed to get you the support of a handful of those in the ministry to back your Wizards Chess teams for Hogwarts. Many find it a brilliant alternative for those more Studious than athletic. I will continue to do what I can from here.

Also, I have sent you funds for all that you need for the Ball. Madame Mortifify will be awaiting you at the dress parlor in Hogsmeade. She will custom tailor your attire. My little princess must look the part at the Yule Ball.

Adoringly Daddy."

Millicent grinned, and unwrapped the small package. Inside was a coin purse a bit bigger than her fist and filled to the top.

Millicent looked up at Tabitha who shooed off the owl and smirked. "Oh Tabitha" Millicent sang holding the coin purse by its rope handles "we are going dress shopping" she sang. Tabitha squealed and ran to hug Millicent who giggled.

Harry who just so happened to be walking their way with Ron, locked eyes with Millicent who was being squeezed to death by Tabitha. He arched a brow.

Was that really a genuine smile?

Millicent glared at him and pushed Tabitha away. Tabitha turned to see Harry and Ron and looked to the floor. "What are you looking at Potter" Millicent spat sticking her nose in the air she pushed by him nearly knocking him into Ron. Tabitha scurried after her.

"Ouch" Harry said rubbing his shoulder "that's going to bruise" he muttered. Ron looked back at Millicent walking away briskly and then to Harry "I'm glad she opts to just pretend I am air. She's got it out for you lately Harry" Ron said.

Harry rubbed his arm a bit more and glanced back, but Millicent was gone. "Yeah, well we've sort of got a deal" Harry said. "What sort of deal?" Ron asked. "We it's nothing really, come on let's find Hermione" Harry said leading Ron down the halls.

*********

That night the students gathered around the goblet of fire. It as time for the champions to be chosen. Millicent entered in and met up with Rabanus and Tabitha who stood with Marcus and his friends. "Nervous?" She asked him with a smirk, he smiled confidently.

"Millie!" Viktor's deep voice called through the crowd. Millicent turned and found him in yes Sea of students. She waved and showed two crossed fingers in the air.

It wasn't long before out of the red flags a name was expelled.

And everyone held their breath.

"Fleur Delacour" Dumbledore called, Fleur's peers cheered for her. The Goblet quickly shot out another "Cedric Diggory" Hufflepuff roared and a small girl with flawless black hair nearly beamed at him.

Harry frowned at the site of Chi fawning more over Cedric. He sound himself wishing for Millicent's luck with older year fancies.

"Viktor Krum!" Dumbledore called. Millicent gasped and cheered the loudest. Viktor was handling this modestly but was flocked my students from all schools instantly. Millicent frowned, she couldn't push her way through that throng.

Viktor looked over his congratulates to Millicent nodded with a smile. She waved and gave a smile smile.

"Well we now have our three ch-" as Dumbledore went to speak the fire got enormous and bright shooting out a forth name and before he could reach for it, the flames danced around taking on a green hue and two more names spit out. Dumbledore and the other professors looked at each other puzzled as the headmaster gathered the names.

His face seemed to pale. "Harry Potter" the students gasped and everything fell Silent.

"Marcus Flint"

Millicent, Tabitha, Rabanus and the whole of Slytherin cheered. "And Millicent Malfoy"

"What?!" Millicent yelled in a high pitched shrill. "That thing is daft! Jinxed! I won't!" Millicent said rushing up to Dumbledore "I don't qualify, I-I never even!" Her eyes looked terrified Dumbledore rested a hand on her shoulder with solemnity. "Congratulations to our champions, back to your houses." He turned to the professors with a grave look. "A word. To my office" he said leading them away.

"Wait! Wait! You must fix this!" Millicent called after them. Snaps glanced back at her briefly.

Millicent trembled and bit her lip. "Millie" Tabitha said quietly grabbing her hand "they will fix it" she said. Rabanus patted her head speechless. "Millie!" Draco called leaving the great hall to head for the dormitories Millicent turned to look at him "don't worry I am going to write Father now, he will put an end to this!" He called.

Millicent shook her head and let her friends lead her away, but she couldn't take her eyes of the goblet.