Big Hero Cinderella Story

Let's Party !!!

"ELLA I KNEW YOU WERE HERE!!" she shouted as she approached me and a few people looked at her as i smiled nervously "What brings you here Maya the party starts at 5" i say glancing at my wrist watch as she smiled and shook her hear "I know that silly i just wanted to give you this..happy birthday." she says giving me a small hug and handing me the present she had "I-is this for me?" i ask looking at her.she nods he head repeatedly i look down at the present in my hand and smile at it i open the gift and see two charm bracelets "Thats for you i made it myself." she says proudly "Thank you." i whisper as i hug her again "I want you to have the other one since your my best friend" i say as i place the other charm on her wrist "Awesome!" she says she then looks over her shoulder.

"TADASHI!!" she shouts again as she sees him and she runs and hugs him tight.i look at them and they do look cute together and they seem so close with each other,are they together? the two of them walk towards me as Tadashi waves at me and i did the same Maya glances at him and nudges him "Oh i umm this is for you Ella." he says muttering a little as he gives me another present i open it and see a necklace with a red rose on it i smile and put it on myself "Thank you Tadashi." i say as i hug him.

"Im glad that you liked it..anyway ill be right back." he says blushing a little as Maya and I watch him leave the cafe with Hiro "He's a great guy isnt him." Maya says more to herself "Huh?" she faces me and smiles "Tadashi he's really special to me." "Oh um is Tadashi your boyfriend?" i ask a bit scared that i might get my heart broken "Well um we used to date way before but then our relationship turned into a brotherly one if you get what i mean.so no Tadashi and i arent together anymore..why you like him?" she asks raising a brow as she pokes my shoulder.

"I n-never said that!" i blush as she laughs "I knew it! every girl has a crush on him so if you want him you better be quick besides im sure he likes you back..and its obvious that you have a crush on him you get nervous when hes close and you blush and stutter a lot." cant believe that it seems obvious...

~~~

" Happy birthday ella!" they all shout as we begin to eat cake seems that everyone came and they made another huge cake just for me they all made it while Gogo and Honey told me that Fred kept on telling them to at least put on some superheroes and robots on the cake it wouldve been cool but i love it just the way it is its a light blue color with white frosting and decorated perfectly too."Hope you liked the cake." Wasabi says as i nod my head and smile as i eat another piece "Its perfect guys i love red velvet so thanks again." i say with a smile as we continued to have fun but that was until my sisters came.