Big Hero Cinderella Story

Disaster

Ella's pov

"Well hello there!" We all stared at those two creepy girls as they stood there grinning "Seems that we didn't receive our invitation don't you think sister?" "Yes indeed even though we weren't invited we came to give you your present" i watched carefully their moves what are they planning to do?

"What do you old hags want?!" Maya shouted already her hands were into a fighting position as Tadashi was trying to calm her down.The twins looked at eachother and nodded who knows what goes through there heads."Can you girls please just leave" Honey tries to say but the twins came closer to the table filled with presents and the dessert.

"Please go? The party hasn't even started and you want us to go?" "We don't think so.." one of them looked at me and to my left side "Looks like your having a fun time with your boyfriend also have you told him yet?!" No please don't say it you two have gone far enough.

"What?" Tadashi asked getting a bit angry as i saw Hiro the same glaring at them "Ever since she joined that filthy school she has been acting weird and we both found out that she has a crush on. .you" i looked down at my hands and felt the tears again running down my cheeks" And this doesn't mean anything!" I watched as the both of them began to rip the presents to shred and all the food on the floor.

"Happy birthday Ella" they smiled wickedly as they threw almost the entire cake on me "They did not just do that" I heard Maya say next thing i heard was someone running towards the door as Maya yelled at them i can't take this anymore another year of my life and im treated the same.I didn't know what to do so i ran to the backyard of the house and just sat on the ground crying my heart out 'I really wished that my dad and mom were here right now'