Big Hero Cinderella Story

The invitation

It's been a few weeks since what happen to my birthday. I felt so embarrassed that I couldn't talk for the rest of the summer everyone tried to cheer me up, but I just couldn't talk to them especially Tadashi. I feel so ashamed that my stupid stepsisters told everyone that I love him, and now I just don't know what to do anymore. All I could do was just go to work, and earn my paycheck for every week.

As soon as class started I put my full focused on them cause I worked so hard to get in and I'm not going to mess this up. The classes are so hard, but it's worth it cause every time when I made a dish for class my teachers love them and I feel really good about it. But every time I pass by the robotics building and saw Tadashi in his office. Every time I look up at his window I get so scared of what he's going to say. He hasn't really talked to to me either since the party, I guess I'm an embarrassment to him, I probably don't deserve him.

After class was over I saw Fred coming over to me. " Hey Ella, look I know we haven't talked since your party, but hey I want to give you this. My parents are having their annual Autumn Ball and you can bring a plus one. as well. So just think about it okay, see ya." I held the invitation in my hand and thought about it and I guess it wouldn't hurt to go, but I would need to find something to wear.

As I got home my stepsisters were waiting for me. " Well well look who showed up. You have a lot of work to do if you don't want us to tell Tadashi that you are crazy i love with him." Penny said. "* evil laugh* Oh yeah you sure have a lot of..what is that?" Jenny saw the invitation and grabs it. " Hey that's mine !" " You mean ours now, do you want us to tell Tadashi more or not?" Jenny asked I was trapped in their web and there was nothing I could do. I had no choice but let them take my invitation. I walk up to my room and lock the door. I lay on my bed and played with the necklace that Tadashi gave me, and wanted to tell him in person, but now it's too late. I wish I knew what he was thinking right now.