Big Hero Cinderella Story

Fairy Godmother Time

It was the night of the ball. Tadashi and Hiro got dressed and left for the ball. " See you Aunt Cass, we should be back maybe around midnight or so. " Tadashi told her as he took Hiro to the ball. " Okay boys have fun." Aunt Cass said goodbye to the boys.

Maya looks looks at the guys and was pretty down. She wanted to go, but it wouldn't feel the same if she went alone, and misses her best friend too. Maya wanted to help Ella, but just didn't know how. Then she got a call on her cell, and it was Ella. " Hello?" " Hey is the café still open?" Maya smiled. " Of course it is, it's always open for you. Come on over." " Cool, I'll be there in 10." Ella hangs up and walks over to the cafe.

Ten minutes later

Ella came to the café and saw Maya, and Aunt Cass. " Hey, I missed you so much." Maya hugs Ella and was happy to see her. " I missed you too. I'm sorry that I haven't talk to guys in a while." Ella steps back and sat down. " It's okay, you were in pain and you needed some time for yourself." Maya sat by her side. " Has Tadashi wanted to talk to me?" Ella asked. " He has wanted to, but he's been shy to talk that he might mess up." Maya told the truth.

" Well.." Ella thought about it. " What are you two still doing here I thought you two would be going to the ball?" Aunt Cass came downstairs. " I don't know, my stepsister took my invitation and now I can't go." Ella felt so down. " I still have my invitation, I guess we can still go, but...we don't have anything to wear. " Aunt Cass thought about it, and had an idea. " Don't you worry about that, come on." Aunt Cass took both girls upstair and brought out two outfits out. " This one is for you Maya. " www.polyvore.com/masqurade/set?id... " Whoa this looks amazing and very hot too." " Well I'm glad you like it, and Ella this one is for you." Aunt Cass her dress. www.polyvore.com/cinderella_masqu... " Gasp, oh Aunt Cass it's so beautiful. I love it." " You girls are going to beautiful at the ball, and with the masks no one will recognize you, now come on you two are going to be late for the ball. " Aunt Cass helped the girls out and took them to the ball. As both girls were ready for the ball, Aunt Cass took them to the ball. " Okay girl I'll be back at 12 sharp so don't be late." We won't we promise." Ella and Maya came out of the car and felt so nervous. " I'm so nervous." Ella felt so shaken. " It's going to be okay. Now come on let's enjoy this night." Both girls walk up the stairs and the grand doors open.