Status: pretty well completed

Whirl Wind

Best First Date

"Charlie, are you ready to go?" I hear Sid yell from downstairs.

"Just a second." I call back. I am just finishing straightening my hair tonight for our date. I have put on some mascara and liquid eyeliner to make my eyes stand out a little more. I was wearing a cropped knit sweater with a burgundy mini skirt and pantyhose. For my shoes I put on my brown Charlotte Russe combat boots. I head downstairs to see Sidney sitting at the island playing on his phone, I sneak up behind him and cover his eyes. "I'm ready." I laugh.

He chuckles and peels our hands off his face. "Finally!!!" Then he looks me up and down, I start to get nervous and then his calming brown eyes meet mine and I melt. "You're so beautiful babe. I'm so lucky." He kisses me gently. I pull him in and kiss him harder. I can feel Sid's tongue trying to get my lips open, I sign and open them. Our tongues start to dance. Soon we are in a heated make out and soft moans are escaping my lips.

"Sidddd." I pull back from him slowly and nervously. I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"Shh baby." He laughs a little and kisses my neck .

"We are going to be late." I lightly kiss his neck.

He sighs and lets go of me. "Especially when you wear that outfit."

"Close your mouth Crosby, you are going to attract flies." I sass back and he laughs. We grab our coats and head to his car.

"Are you ready for your game tomorrow?" I ask while on our way to wherever we are going. I have given up on asking.

"Yeah, I'm excited for you to be there and in MY jersey."

"Yeah about that, I was thinking I would wear Geno's." I smirk.

"Not a chance sassy. You promised."

"I knowwww and I was just joking. But you will have to give me a jersey." I laugh and he laces his finger with mine.

"Of coarse maybe a game worn, that I haven't washed." He laughs.

"I will hurt you if you do. A new one preferably the new third jerseys, but I'm not that picky." I wink.

"Whatever one you want Char." He smiles and turns into the arena. Consol Energy Centre. Well this is interesting I say to myself. "I know what you're thinking, but we both love hockey and I think this is the perfect first date."

"Can't wait." I smile at him and he gets out of the car. On our way inside he puts his hand on the small of my back and kisses my head lightly. We walk in and it looks like the place is deserted. We walk by all the offices and it looks like we are headed to the ice surface. We walk out to the ice and I gasp. There in the middle of the ice a little table set up. "You didn't." I look at him and he smiles at me.

"But I did babe." He leans down to kiss me gently. "Come on." He pulls me onto the ice and we walk to the table. There is salad made on our plates and what looks like gatorade in wine glasses. Sidney pulls out a chair for me and then walks over to his spot. He smiles at me from across the little table. "I hope you like gatorade in to drink." He reaches across the table and takes my hand in his.

"I love it, thank you." I look at him, smiling.

We start eating and talking about anything and everything, especially the game tomorrow. "Will you sit in the box tomorrow, with the wags?"

"I don't know if that's such a good idea Sid." I say nervously.

"Of coarse it is, you already know Vero. And have met most of the team, I bet they have already told them about you. They will love you." He says sincerely.

"I guess I will try it out, but I do love watching in from a seat." I sigh.

"You do it this one time, you can watch from behind the bench every other game. Ready for the main course?" He asks. I nod. Sidney rings this bell and all of a sudden Beau Bennett and Brandon Sutter appear in suits. Setting down our spaghetti and asking if we would like anything else. They are very serious about it and get off the ice quickly.

Once they are off, I burst out laughing and Sid chuckles along with me. "How did you get them to do this for you?"

"Captains know everything." He smirks and I kind of feel bad.

"Sidney you better give them something good to spend a night waitering us." He laughs at me. "I'm serious Sidney, don't make me use your first name."

"Okay babe, I will give them a gift card for somewhere to go eat." I smile at him. "I'm captain on the ice, you are captain off." He smirks at me and I laugh.

"I didn't mean to be too forward, I just felt bad."

"Babe it's okay, I asked and they said sure. I didn't think they would go all out like that." We finish our spaghetti and the boys come out with a piece of vanilla cake for us to share. Sid takes a fork and lets me eat it off his fork. Next I take the other fork and get some for Sid, but instead of miss his mouth and smear the cake on his cheek. I laugh and Sidney gets up and runs over to me and I try to get away from him. "Get back here." He grabs me by my waist and pulls him into him.

"Siddddd!" I yell as he rubs his cake covered cheek against mine. I get out of his embrace and run to the table and grab cake and through it at him, covering his hair and neck. I quickly run away from him and try to hide in the darkness of the bench.

"Charlie, you can run but you can't hid." I chuckle under my breath and crouch lower. All of a sudden I am mauled by a 200 pound grown man. I screech and Sidney flips me on my stomach and kisses me hard. Then he gets up and says "Babe, I have one more thing for us." He helps me up and leads me into the locker room. There are two bags one by Sid's stall, and one beside his with my name on it, and the writing of my name looks like it was made by a child. "Brandon made your name tag." I laugh a little. "You would think it would be Estelle, Flower's daughter. You ready to go skating Lloyd?" He smirks at me.

"Obviously Crosby, but I can't skate in this." I motion to my clothes.

"That is why when I washed your workout clothes, I put them into a bag and looked at your running shoes for what size of skates you will need and went from there." He smiles. I stand on my tip toes and kiss him lightly.

"Thank youuuu, now c'mon lets skate!" I say and grab the bag and head into the washrooms to change. I come out and Sid is taping his stick. I quickly lace up my skates and grab some gloves and the stick Sid taped for me. "Thanks babe." I kiss his cheek and we walk out to the ice. Everything is cleared off of the ice and I shake my head knowing that Beau and Brandon did it. I quickly put my hair in a ponytail and do a lap around. Sidney dumps a bag of pucks on the ice and I take one and start stick handling. Sidney takes a puck and skates fast toward the net and shoots and scores. "Shootout skills competition style?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Better watch out Lloyd." He smirks at me. "Best first date ever?" He asks me.

"Best date ever." I kiss him quickly before taking my first shot. I pick my puck up on my stick and when closer to the net I flip the puck into the air and bat it like a baseball, scoring I turn to him and smirk. I am definitely going to win this. This is the best date ever!!