Status: pretty well completed

Whirl Wind

Post Game

I'm really looking forward to seeing Taylor play tonight, but what is better is they are playing "Minny." I played and attended school in Minnesota so I do not know who to cheer for. I find my seat in the box, away from everyone. The game starts shortly after and then I remember she is playing tonight. She is Charlotte Lloyd.

Taylor had a great game and managed to only let two goals in but her team only scored one goal. Meaning Minnesota won. Charlotte Lloyd had one amazing game scoring both goals on Taylor. She is one heck of a player and can really move the puck. This is not my first time seeing Charlotte play. I have watched her at practices, team Canada camp, and even her highlights. She is a pretty special player, has huge potential. I walk to Taylor's locker room and wait, knowing that after a loss that she would be the last out, she IS a Crosby.

Ten minutes later I knock and enter. Taylor is the only one still in here. Her head is in her hands.

"Taylor."

She looks up with a weak smile."Siddy" She runs over to me, wrapping her arms around me. "I'm so sorry about the game, I wanted to win for you. It was sooo bad." She starts to cry.

"Shhhh.....Taylor, hey? Look at me. You can't win them all eh? Especially against Minny."

"You're such an ass." She walks away and grabs her bag.

"You played great Tay." I kiss her cheek.

"Gross, you're my brother."

"Love you too. Now where to?" I smirk.

When we exit the locker room, my eyes are drawn to the most beautiful girl. She's runs over to us.

"Taylor, great game!! You were so good." She smiles.

Was she a Taylor Crosby fan?

"Charlie, your snapshot is deadly and I hate you for it!" They both laugh. "Oh Sid? You remember this random Lloyd girl right?" She smirks.

"Uh... yeah. Charlotte great game!" I blush. Oh my gosh Sid... stop.

"That means so much coming from you, Sidney." She smiles.

Wow even her smile is beautiful.

"Alright well, Charlie is going to come out with us, okay Sid?" Taylor starts to walk away.

"Oh okay sure!" I start to walk behind the two girls. I can't help but look at Charlotte. She has muscular legs and her butt is out of this world. Mine is huge but hers is the perfect size. What I would do to her......

"Hey Sid? You there?" Charlotte asks.

"Uh yeah, sorry." I blush.

"Taylor said you used to play in Minnesota? For where?"

"I went to school and played Shattuck St Mary's. The high school team for two years before coming to play in Rimouski. I love Minny."

"But you had so much success here."

I shake my head. "That I did. Don't get me wrong the fans were great and I loved my time here but Minny was home." She nods and smiles, content with what I said.

Sidney, you have to stop thinking about her like that, she is your sister's friend.