Status: pretty well completed

Whirl Wind

Beautiful

Wow, she is so beautiful. All she was wearing was jeans and a t-shirt, but she rocked it. I loved how relaxed she was tonight, especially with me. She treats me like a normal guy, which makes her more attractive.

I'm laying in my hotel bed, I had just dropped off Charlie at her hotel and then I took Taylor to her dorm. I was driving around town before going back to my hotel for the night. I love going for drives, I do it all the time in Pittsburgh at night to think. Tonight I was thinking about the beautiful Charlotte Lloyd. Should I text her? I want to, I want to get to know her so much. I want to get to know her.

Why is this happening to me? I am attracted to one of my sister's best friends! Is this even okay? She is 22, she is legal, but there is a 5 year difference between us.

My phone beeps and it takes me away from my thoughts. It was a text from Taylor 'It was nice third wheeling w u and Charlie, ask her out pls. Luv ya bro. Ttyl' I smirk and roll my eyes.
I text back 'I don't want to ruin a friendship, so I'm sorry that u felt that u were 3rd wheeling. Luv u 2 Tay.'

After I send that, immediately my phone starts to ring, it's Taylor.
"Hello."

"Please Sid, tell me you did not just say that."

"I said hello?"

"Don't play smart, you really think you would ruin Charlie's and I friendship by asking her out on a date."

"Yes Taylor I do, what if something ends bad and it is super awkward between you two. I don't want to be responsible for fucking it up."

"Then don't fuck it up Sid, what if you guys go out and fall in love. Like it was meant to be. I would be the best matchmaker in town and have one of my best friends as a sister. She is a great girl, and I can tell she likes you. Maybe a little too much. When you said how well she played I know that meant more than the world to her. "

"I'm still not sure..."

"Wow boys are really stupid... Do you think she is pretty?"

"Yes of coarse, she's beautiful."

"Do you have her number?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well you are going to text her maybe say something like hope you got to your room okay and it was nice to meet you. Then if she responds back that's when you tell her she looked beautiful tonight."

I'm silent on the phone. "Uh Sid you got that?"

"Yes I'll think about it okay. Love you sis, I will text you tomorrow. Maybe breakfast?"

"Okay sure I have practice at 11 so before that? Like 8:30?"

"Okay I will set an alarm."

"Wait Sid only on one condition."

"Taylor"

"You have to text her. Please Sidney Patrick Crosby promise me."

"Okay."

"On the hockey gods?"

"Woah."

"Do it."

"Okay fine fine, I promise to text Charlie on the hockey gods."

"Good love you bro."

"Love you sis, goodnight."

So I did what I promised Taylor I said 'Hey Charlie. Nice meeting u today. Hope to see u again soon. Also hope u got ur room ok-Sid' And then I start to get ready for bed, changing out of my clothes and into lounge pants. I climb into bed, when my phone goes off. I swear my heart leaps out of my skin. I hope it's Charlie.

'hi, I had a wonderful nite, thank u. My ppl will contact ur ppl with my schedule;), hope 2 see u soon, goodnight Sid.'

This was my change oh my gosh. I grab my phone and notice my hands are shaking, wow I'm so nervous. I barely text back 'Can I just tell you that you looked beautiful tonight. And you make me laugh' I cannot stop smiling. I feel like I am five. I screen shot it and send it to Taylor saying 'is this okay ;)'

I start to fall asleep when my phone goes off. 'Aw I'm blushing, u need to stop ;)' I chuckle, she is so cheeky but adorable.

'It's not like I stopped blushing all nite with u anyways.'

'I had to keep looking at the ground bc of u'

'I know, it made me smile.'

'When will we see each other next?'

'Whenever u want to see me.'
I can't stop smiling, I'm really flirting with Charlie, she doesn't respond as fast as before which kind of alarms me but I bet she just fell asleep. Turning on an alarm for breakfast tomorrow. I plug my phone into it's charger and fall asleep content with a picture of the most beautiful girl in my head, Charlie.