Status: pretty well completed

Whirl Wind

Siddy

'I miss you, when are you home?' My phone beeps and I smile at Sid's text.

'I miss you too, I have a reading week next week. Where are you then?' I am hopeful just in Pittsburgh, it would be weird if he was a road trip.

'Three home games, PLEASE come Charlie:)'

'I have to work on Thursday afternoon, so I can come up Monday?'

'And never leave!!'

'We will see, call u later?'

'U better, have a good day beautiful.'

'Im going to law and then work, call u around 8? Have a good rest of the day ;)'

'Have fun at your fav class, I'll be waiting. Have fun at work.' It is now Wednesday and I am heading to class before I have to work at 4. This is my favourite class to go to because it reminds me of when in England, I would go to the firm when I was home sick with my mom. I would read all the law books in my mom's office that were on her shelf.

_______

Work felt like an eternity, all I thought about was getting back to the dorm so I could talk to Sidney. I have to walk home but its only a seven minute walk, I decide to call Sidney on the walk home to keep me company.

"Hello?"

"hey Sid, it's Charlie."

"Hi beautiful!" He says almost a little too excited.

I laugh. "You sound excited."

"I was just out with the boys, left early so we could talk."

"Oh, so how was your night?"

"Pretty good, better now. When you texted me that you were off, Flower almost caught me blushing."

"Almost? Sid...''

"I know, I know. Flower is harmless Char. And my best friend."

"Oookay. Well what are you doing now? Are you home?" I ask while I'm getting into my dorm.

"I'm waiting for a cab, I had a little drink tonight."

"You're drunk? Please stay out of the media, it wouldn't be good."

"I'm trying to stay quiet. Flower is coming out now." I instantly start to panic.

"Do I hang up?"

"Stay please."

"Okay."

"Talk to me, tell me about work."

"Who are you on the phone with?" I hear someone ask Sidney on over the phone.

"My sister, well my cabs here. Bye Flower!" A couple seconds later when I figure when Sid got in the cab and said his address. "I'm back sorry Char. How was work?"

"It took so long but can I tell you about class today instead?"

"That sounds wonderfullll." He chuckles.

I laugh. "Well we studied this case from Canada. The mother of like 8 children killed all her kids and she was not held criminally responsible. I was livid, but I mean I get why the jury came to that decision but she just gets to go to a mental hospital for murdering 8 innocent people. She deserves what she did, psychopath or not."

"Yeah I remember something about that. But Char, there are a lot of cases like that. It sucks yes, but mental illness is serious."

"I know but there isn't anything they can do?"

"Well isn't that why you are studying law?"

"Well aren't you a sassy Sidney."

"Sasssy Sidneyyyy." Me mocks me.

I laugh. "You really need to sober up."

"I'm not even bad. I just got home. I made it!" He sighs.

I laugh again. "Good, I'm glad." I yawn.

"You tired beautiful?"

"A little. But talk to me about your night." I'm laying in my bed.

"Flower, Tanger, Geno, David Perron, Kuni, Beau, and I went out for dinner and drinks. We don't have practice tomorrow, do you?"

"That sounds like fun. Yeah I do at 11 before my 1 o'clock class. I don't have to work tomorrow, so I get to go to the library to study and finish homework before the weekend."

"Wow it sounds like you need a break."

"I cannot wait!!" I say happily.

"Me too, I miss your sarcasm."

"Well I don't miss your sass."

"Very funny Charlie. But I think we should go to sleep, We have been talking for two hours."

"You're right. Well Goodnight Siddy."

"Wait Charlie, can't I stay on the phone with you until you fall asleep?"

"Only if I can call you Siddy."

"Ugh fine fine You know I hate that name though, goodnight beautiful."

"Night Siddy." I turn off my bedside light and crawl into bed. Man this boy was my kryptonite, we aren't even dating and he has me wrapped un in his spell. Boy was I ever in trouble...