Status: pretty well completed

Whirl Wind

Seeing Him

My alarm goes off at 5:00 and I have to drag myself out of my bed. Today is the day I get to see Sidney. Ahh I'm so excited, Sid is going to pick me up at the airport when I land. Which is in like 3 hours. I'm really excited but also really nervous, I like Sidney a lot but I don't know how our relationship would work. I guess after school I could move to Pittsburgh and start here. But I also want to be back home in Canada, well I guess Charlie I will just have to figure out that when it happens. Maybe we won't even last that long...

______

3 hours later....

I see him once I get off the plane and instantly break out into a smile. I don't want to run to him but at the same time I do. I'm so undecided so I just fast walk to him. I can barely see his eyes, he is smiling so much. I drop my bags and he opens his arms and pulls me in. "Hey Sid." I laugh a little.

"I missed you so much." He squeezes me.

"I missed you too." I nuzzle my head in his neck.

We break apart and he grabs my bags. I try to argue but he just shakes his head and kisses my cheek. "Let me do it."

"Fine." We reach his range rover and I am still in awe of the vehicles he has. We get into the car and drive back to Sid's house.

"So how was your flight?"

"It was good, I slept most of the way."

"Thats good. Uh Charlie I have morning skate soon, so do you want to come to the rink with me or you could stay at my house. Watch tv or have a nap?"

"Okay, I think I will just stay back at your house. I'm always up for sleeping."

"Okay, your bed isn't made yet in your room, so you can just sleep in my bed."

I start to panic a little. "Oh okay."

Sidney realizes my discomfort a little. "Hey." He reaches over to grab my hand. "You don't have to sleep there."

I tangle our fingers together. "No that's okay." We both smile as Sid turns into this massive house. "No way, it's huge."

He laughs. "It's too big. Five bedrooms, three baths. I'm only one person."

"It's beautiful."

I can see him looking at me in the corner of my eye. "I know you are." He kisses my head.

"Let's go insideeeeee." I pull him inside.

"Okay, but the tour will be later."

"That's fine." We walk in and he shows me his room, which has an ensuite and a tv. Once he drops my bags and flop down on his bed. IT IS THE COMFIEST THING EVER!!! I sink in and all I smell is Sid. The candles that I have that smell like boy do not do Sidney justice.

I'm already half asleep when Sid comes back in to tell me he's leaving. "Hey beautiful, I'm leaving there is food and coffee in the kitchen. I will be back around 12."

I wrap my arms around his waist sleepily. "I don't know where the kitchen is but I will attempt to find it. I can make us some lunch."

"You don't have to but you can. Text me if you need me to bring something home." He kisses my forehead and I kiss his chest. "Bye sweetheart."

"Bye Sid." I let go of him and he leaves. I fall asleep right after only smelling Sidney.

_______

I'm sleeping when I feel the bed dip and I know I slept the whole time Sid was gone. He warps his arms around my stomach and spoons me. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzle my face in his neck. He pulls me closer and I feel amazing. I kiss his neck lightly and start to fall back asleep. He's drawing shapes on my back and I smile. "How was morning skate?"

"Not as nearly as nice as being here like this."

I smile. "Do you want me to come to your game tonight?"

"Yes, I want you to so badly."

"Okay, I will."

"As my girlfriend.... Will you Charlotte Lloyd, be my girlfriend?" He looks into my eyes.

"Yes." I smile and so does he. He leans in and his lips brush mine, and we kiss. It is the best kiss I have ever had. Sidney Crosby is my boyfriend!!

"That's go make lunch babe." He grabs my hands and pulls my up and into his kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dahhhhh