Status: You can follow the updates at https://www.wattpad.com/story/46962585-going-under

Going Under

Chapter 2

After a 3 hours of flight filled with Jessica's questions, we were at the Little Rock airport getting in a cab. Jess was asleep in my arms until I put her into the cab.
"Mommy?" She said with her angelic voice as she rubbed her still sleepy eyes.
"Yes sweetheart?"
"When are we gonna be at grandma and grandpa's?"
"After a couple of minutes. It'd be better if you stood awake." I said after sitting next to her and kissing her forehead.

She nodded while yawning and then curled herself up on my lap. I couldn't help myself but smile.

"Looks like she didn't get the point of stayin' awake, huh?" Josh got into the cab and sat on the passengers seat after finishing with the cases.

"She's doing great for a 4 year old."
"No doubt of it."

After half an hour of traveling with the cab, we arrived to my parents' front yard. My mother was reading a book in the veranda. She lifted her head up as we got out of the cab. Josh told the driver to wait until he gets our luggage out. He wasn't going to stay here. He was gonna stay at his parents' until the wedding day. He took my luggages out as I woke Jess up.

"Baby, wake up. We're here."
She opened her sky blue eyes, the same ones as her father's, and looked around. My mom made her way to us after calling my dad. Jess cheered up as she saw her.

"Grandma!" She jumped from my arms to the ground, almost falling on her face, and ran to her grandmother.

"Easy, Jess! You're gonna hurt yourself!" I called nonsense, knowing that she wasn't going to listen. I watched her as she threw herself to my mom's arms.

"Hey there. Oh my god, look at you! You totally grew up since I've seen you last time." I helped Josh as my mother showered my daughter with kisses. I took Jess's bag and was about to take the last case just when my dad grabbed it from my hand.

"You don't think that I was gonna let my soon to be bride daughter to carry such a large and heavy case, do you?"

I laughed. "I missed you daddy."
"I missed you, too. But we can catch up later, after we got in the house, okay?"
"Sure."

Just then Josh came back to the cab, and gave me a brief kiss. "I don't think I can wait to see you till 6th. "

I hugged and kissed him back. "You'd better wait or you'll cause me ruin the wedding by making me elope with you."
"I wouldn't make you do such a thing."
"Maybe. But that couldn't stop me to tell everyone as you would." I winked and placed another small kiss on his lips. "Now go."

"I love you, Amy."
"Not as much as I love you." I said as he got back in the cab. God I have already missed him.

"Mommy!"

Jessica's calling tore me apart from my thoughts.
"Mommy, grandma calls you in! She said we can't eat the chocolate cake without you! C'mon!" She grabbed my arm and tried to drag me in.
"Okay, okay! I'm coming!"

The best part of having a privite wedding on your own backyard is that you can waste lots of time even if it's 2 days left to wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N

Hi guys! Hope you guys like this story. :) pls don't forget to vote. And also, check my other story Vampire Duchess out. See ya later.