Second Best

Wyatt

A year later Lilith stopped worrying about romance and focused on her school scoring high in her state tests. Stopped talking to all guys and focused on after school clubs. She hasn't talked to Tom or Reuben since that night.

"Lilith please come with me." Danielle whimpered.

'"Ok. I'll go but just because my cousin is going and they're showing my favorite movie."

Since Danielle moved onto High School her parents knew that the High School in the town was not the best in music which their daughter excelled in. So they transferred her to another High School 15 miles away, but since Danielle's house was near the schools in the town Lilith would hang out there after school.

Danielle convinced Lilith to go to a movie that was showing in her High School auditorium. Since Lilith hasn't been relaxing much since she's busy. Luckily Lilith's cousin went to the same high school and was in the dorms.

The movie was entertaining but after knowing each line of the movie Lilith wanted to ditch the movie.

"Guys come on. Lets go explore. Danielle didn't you say there was a haunted building here?"

"Yeah but on the other side of campus."

"Alright let's go!"

The trio wandered around campus and heading towards the building but while passing the dorms they heard pounding music.

"Oh yeah there's a dance going on." Lilith's cousin looked on, but as quickly as it was said from his lips he let out a huge smile. "Guys!!!! Let's dance!"

"Oh no. I don't do dances." Lilith sighed.

"Reuben is the thing in the past girl besides the dorm kids just stay in their room and we'll have the entire dance floor to ourselves!" Lilith's cousin grabbed her by the sweater and proceeded towards the dance.

It was lame. The only three there but they bust out all the old dance moves and get silly. Laughing on the way out they went through the back door but a dark figure jumped out from behind a pillar.

"Hey Guys!" The figure was a guy, dressed in black with a band tee and ripped black jeans.

"Wyatt what are you doing here?" Danielle asked.

"I'm in the dorm." Wyatt held his hand out and pushed Danielle in the forehead with a playish tone. His laughter turned when he looked at Lilith. "Who is this short stuff here?"

"Her name is Lilith, you butt" Her cousin defended.

Wyatt slowly walked around Lilith like he was inspecting her. "Hmmm.....C cup right?"

Lilith's face turned red as she did her best to cover her body from the pervert.

Wyatt laughed putting his arm around Lilith. "Don't worry I prefer D's! Hey looking for the haunted building right?"

They reached the building but since Wyatt took every chance to scare them and failed it was a little less than scary. But when Lilith got the chance she'd poke him at the back of the head until he got annoyed and punched Lilith's cousin in the arm.

"Ok dad we'll meet you in the front." Danielle closed her phone and pulled at Lilith's sweater. "Let's go girl."

"Hey wait a second. I forgot my phone and need to call my roommate to leave the door open for me. Lilith where's you phone?"

"Not even asking? Fine here." Lilith handed her phone while Wyatt pushed at buttons.

"I thought you said your going to call?"

"Nope." Wyatt smiled handing her back her phone. "Just wanted to give you my number."

..............

From cheesy pick-up lines to picking on her bra size Wyatt and Lilith text each day and before she knew it he said they were in a relationship.