Second Best

The Squad.

Sophomore year.

..............

<Well they look happy....whatever.>

Lilith took a peek down a hall on her way to her new friends. Wyatt and Her sat, sharing lunches. After the whole thing happened days later she transferred to Lilith's school. Wyatt convinced his friends to convince Lilith to not say anything to her. Lilith complied. She couldn't care less. If being lied to for a whole year by that jerk was what it meant to be with him, she'd gladly let him go.

About 2 months after the break-up Lilith met a girl in her class and they got along. They hung out and she introduced Lilith to her other best friend, she finally found some decent friends.

The girl she met Casandra and her friend Shannon.

Lilith came up with nickname for them all.

Lilith. Kitty.

Casandra. Chipmunk.

Shannon. Koala

And went by those names so that they would be different than anyone in the school. After all the brought Lilith out of her shell.

.................
(Author: I'm going to be referring the characters to their nicknames now and will leave a map to each name in the notes)
.................

After failing one subject in her freshman year Kitty was told to retake the class. Full of freshmen she stuck out and everyone knew.

<Damn Chipmunk. If she let me work last year I wouldn't be here by now...>

But not all was back. After all. Kitty sat across from this cute quiet guy.

................
♠ ♠ ♠
Lilith=Kitty
Casandra=Chipmunk
Shannon=Koala