Sequel: Something

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Tolv

Mattias’ POV- October 2014
“Did you have a good time?” I asked Lucy as I let go of her hand.

She turned to me and smiled.

“I had a great time”

“Was it so great that you’d be willing to go on a second date?” I asked her as I stepped back a bit.

She nodded and smiled showing me her teeth. Lucy looked absolutely stunning in that navy blue dress she was wearing. She had a pair of heels that made her tall enough to reach my shoulder. Her hair was slightly curled and she had a red lipstick on and I really wanted to kiss her. There was something about her wearing red lipstick that drove me crazy. She hardly wore it as well, so I was able to restrain myself.

“Of course, I’ll cook you know that you don’t have to wooh me with fancy dinners”

I nodded and she opened her clutch. She pulled out her keys and looked up at me.

“How about Friday?”

“I don’t have a game Friday” I said.

She smiled and nodded. She glanced at her phone and looked up at me.

“It’s really late, and I have to be up early”

I nodded and she stepped forward. I felt her hand against my cheek and I closed my eyes and leaned forward as I felt her lips against mine. She pulled away when we both heard clapping. I glared at Filip who grinned at us.

“I see dinner went well”

Lucy smiled and nodded as I took the time to wipe my mouth.

“It did go well actually”

Filip nodded and hummed.

“Will there be a second date?”

She nodded and kissed my cheek.

“I have to go shower, I’ll text you though”

I nodded and pecked her lips. She smiled and bit her lip as she opened her door.

“Goodnight, bye Filip”

He waved and she stepped inside. The door to her apartment closed and Filip smiled.

“Sorry”

I shrugged.

“She has work tomorrow” I said.

He nodded and I followed him to his apartment.

“So how did the date go?”

I nodded and he chuckled.

“You’re not telling me anything?”

I shook my head.

“I mean it looked like it went well, you were making out with her when I came out”

I nodded and he chuckled.

“When is your next date?”

“Friday, she’s cooking for me” I said.

He frowned and I raised an eyebrow.

“What the hell man, now Calle and I have to order takeout”

I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

“You’ll live” I told him.

He huffed and after a bit he turned to me.

“You should invite her to tomorrows game. If she goes in early she comes out early as well”

I nodded and let out a deep breath.

“Yea, I’ll do that”

He grinned.

“She could wear your jersey you know”

I shrugged and stood up.

“Probably, let’s hope she goes to the game though. I need to make a phonecall and shower” I told him.

He nodded and led me out. I made my way to my apartment and once I was showered and in bed I let out a sigh. Today was a great day.