Status: Bare with me for the updates, I'm trying to get back into writing

Our Own Type of Hell.

3

The last few days had been uneventful to say the least, Jax was busy on a run for the club and wouldn't be home for another two days at least. I was doing my best to keep myself distracted while he's gone, of course with some help from Gemma it was getting a little easier. Of course, there was this feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me that something bad was going to happen.

Pulling into the lot at TM, I walked into the office to see Gemma with her head in her hands, "What's going on, Gem?" I asked, almost hesitant to hear what her answer would be.

She picked her head up and looked over at me, "I'm having a bit of a war in my mind...remember Kyle?"

"Yeah, the one that ditched Opie and was the reason for Ope spending years behind bars. I thought he was long gone? What's making you think about him and causing a dilemma in your mind?" I asked.

Gemma let out a sigh, "His wife, April, wants to know if he can come to Charming for the fund raiser to see his kid play in the band for the fireworks. He's never seen the kid play, and part of me wants to do this one nice things for April, she gave up so much, divorced him, stayed in Charming after he left, and raised those kids on her own..."

Nodding my head, I ran a hand through my hair, "Ya know, I get where you're coming from, I mean she could have just left with Kyle and took the kids...Are you gonna ask Clay and the club if he can come to the fund raiser?"

Just seeing the look on her face, I could tell she had already made up her mind to ask Clay. At that moment, I heard the bikes pulling in to the lot, "Well, they're here, go ahead and ask him..." I said, turning and walking out of the office and over to Jax as he got off his bike.

Feeling his arms around me was something I had missed more than I ever imagined, "Jax, I think you need to go take a shower...You wreak, when's the last time you took a shower?"

He chuckled softly, running a hand through his helmet hair, "It's been a few days, I'll head home and take one..." He pressed a kiss to my cheek and walked back to his bike, "Tell ma I'll see her later tonight when I come back."

"Don't worry, I'll tell her." I said, walking over to one of the tables and sitting down, watching as he pulled out of the lot and made his way back to the house.

Once he was gone, and I saw Clay and Gemma were done talking, I made my way back over to her, "Hey Gem, can I talk to you?"

I'm guessing by the sound of my voice, she could tell something was bothering me, "What's up sweetheart?" She asked, pulling me into the office and closing the doors, "Alright, what's bothering you? You were fine when the guys got here, you see Jax and now you're being bothered..."

"When exactly did the guys get back into Charming?" I asked.

Gemma looked at me, "From what Clay said they got back about five hours ago, but there was an emergency with Luann over at Cara Cara so the guys had to stop there and help out, ya know, to keep Otto happy."

I knew that feeling was there for a reason, "He smells like cheap perfume, and pussy, that's what's bothering me, if he can be that easily seduced by a damn porn slut, what am I waiting around for?"

Turning to me, Gemma crossed her arms, "I'm gonna tell you one thing, take what's yours, the next time you have to go over to Cara Cara with Jax, you make sure that those little whores know, he's yours and there no room for any dispute with that. Claim your territory, don't let them push up on him."

She was right, Gemma, although I was very strong about how I felt towards her, always gave me the right advice when I needed it, which is more than I can say she did for Wendy or Tara when they tried to get involved. "Hazel, let it cool down, let's get this fundraiser done tomorrow and then we can get everything figured out and you can settle your problems with the sluts, deal?"

"You're right, this fundraiser is way more important, and it'll keep my mind off this shit." I smiled, grabbing some of the paper work from the desk and looking through it, "Want me to call these numbers and get things figured out? Make sure everyone knows what time to get things set up and such?"

Gemma nodded, smiling, "Thanks for the help, sweetheart."

Walking out with the papers and going to my car, I drove back to the house and sat at the table, pulling my phone out and making the calls. Tomorrow, everything would be perfect, just for Gemma's sake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, I hope this is okay. I'm really trying and I promise the shit will hit the fan soon, just keep with me, thank you all for the comments!!!!