‹ Prequel: Liberation
Status: Please lemme know what you think of this story, its one of my favorite sci-fi ideas.

Liberation: The Hybrid

Jupiter Blues

"They're terrorists! No good rampaging,barbarians!" The politician's shout erupted from the TV. With a mouth full of cereal Pluto threw the remote at the TV. "Oi! Don't break my TV!" Dia yelled walking into the room. The gangster barely aged , he still was a tall, heavy,humanoid reptile (he looked like a humanoid bearded dragon). "Sorry its just bullshit that they call us that." Pluto pouted. "Hey remember the black panthers from that place called earth. They were called shit like that but they were a noble cause.Just fighting for equality like the rebels do." Cherry stepped into the room wrapping her arms around Dia. Cherry aged well her red hair only faded a little,only her mouth had some wrinkles, her body looked the same as when her and Pluto first met. Pluto smiled and stretched. "Hey...remember the other day when you said you were wondering where Vesper is?" Dia asked nervously. Pluto nodded looking worried. "She was captured by my brother,Noli." said Dia. "What?!" Pluto's yell shook the room. "Hold on let me finish , a-hole, she escaped and the police arrested Noli." Dia finished. "I need to find her!" Pluto ran outside to his small but swift spaceship , Siren. It blasted off to where his daughter was last spotted.