A Sparrow Stole My Heart

Chapter 5

I changed into my sleeping blouse. It's white and goes down to my knees and it's very comfy. I walk over to his bed, sliding under the covers. I rest my head on the soft pillows, instantly falling asleep. In my dozy state, I feel something around my waist. I groan, turning over and snuggle into whatever the warm object is.

-Jacks pov-

I lift the covers a little, the sea breeze coming through the window and sending a shiver through her body. She scrunches her eyebrows together, scooting closer to my body for warmth. I grin as I place them back down, wrapping my other arm around her waist, holding her close. I hate the mixed feelings she sends me.

What's so different about her? Hmm, well...her light, tan skin is as soft as ivory. She smells so fresh and sweet. The way her long black hair flows in the wind, how she squints those mysterious silver eyes while starring out to sea. The freckles that cover her high cheek perfectly.

I sigh, running my fingers softly up and down her side, nuzzling my face into her hair. I think some more.

She really is a wonder of the 7 seas. Such a beauty.

I close my eyes as I drift slowly into sleep.

-regular pov-

I hear people on deck shouting orders to set sail. I try to stretch but I'm blocked. I open my eyes, turning to see no other than Jack Sparrow, holding onto my waist, my back against his chest. I stare at his face. His mouth hangs open, making soft snores.

He really is such a handsome man for a pirate.

I turn my head back and lay it down on the pillow. He groans, nuzzling into my neck. I smile to myself.

"Mornin' love." he mumbles.

My heart starts to race. I turn my head again to look at him again. His eyes are still closed as he kisses the nape of my neck.

"What do ye think ye doin'?"

I lay my head back down and move forward only to be pulled back to his body.

He whispers in my ear, "I miss when ye didn't care."

I close my eyes, grabbing the blankets and pulling them over my head.

"Who says I've stopped?"

He yanks the covers off and I squeak.

"Ye used to shiver at my touch."

I scoff, "Keep thinkin' that."

I get out of bed and grab my effects, looking at him, who's still laying there.

"Out."

He frowns, "It's my room!"

"And I need to change."

He smirks, "I don't mind."

I roll my eyes, "No funny business Sparrow."

I put on my pants, turning my back so I can button and zip them. I think again about putting on my blouse and turn back to him and whine, "OUT!"

He laughs, "Ye think that will make me leave?"

I growl.

"Love, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

My heart skips as I stare into his eyes from across the room. I turn around again.

-Jacks pov-

She starts to lift her shirt and reveals her curvy, perfect body. I notice 5 scares on her back. I remember those. She told me 2 were from Norrington, bloody bastard, as punishment for being a pirate. The other 3 were from her father. I slowly get up and walk towards her.

-regular pov-

I start putting my arms through the sleeves when I feel him touch my back, or should I say my scars. It sentn a shiver down my spine as he caresses my back, going up my spine line to my shoulders. His arms slink around mywaist, pulling my body to his. I cover myself and turn my head.

"Jack..."

He turns me around, putting his forehead against mine, "I've missed you."

I avoid his gaze, starring at his soft lips, "Jack I-"

His hand caresses my cheek, "Amber really. I've missed you. It's kind of hard not to when your best frienddisappearsfor 5 years without a goodbye and no reason."

I close my eyes, thinking, But I did have a reason.

I sigh moving back, opening my eyes and putting my shirt on over my head. "I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say and-"

He hushes me, putting his finger on my lips and bringing me close again.

He says with sad eyes, "Just say you missed me?"

It takes me a moment and I lie, "No Jack, I haven't missed you."

I turn and walk out of his room quickly, disappearing into the dining room
♠ ♠ ♠
a lot of POV changes in this one lol