The End of Light

New Creation

Kylo Ren had taken Vega to the doctor. He did not need to wear armor like the other men. He simply looked like a doctor but a bit more military. It was a few days after the wedding and Kylo had to know if he was going to be having a kid. The god fiddled his fingers as the doctor ran a bunch of tests on Vega. He smiled when he got something back. "Congratulations, Kylo Ren and Vega. You are definitely pregnant. It's amazing. The baby is growing at a fantastic rate though it is impossible to tell what it will be. The cells are forming quickly." He smiled unlike all the other people on the ship.

Kylo nodded. "Good. So we can leave now."

"Oh, of course, sir." He turned to Vega. "If you ever feel like coming to me because of what's going on in your body, I would be more than happy to help you. As of right now though, I would like to see you in three weeks to see how you're doing." He then looked at Kylo and tried to look as professional as he could.

Kylo stood up and left the area. Vega hopped up and pulled her pants up. She followed Kylo quickly. "Hey! Why do you seem so upset?" She stopped him in his tracks and held her stomach. "Is this not what you wanted?"

He looked back at her. "No, it's exactly what I wanted. I just know I need to tell you something right now."

"What is it you need to tell me?" She was not very happy about having a baby but she had figured this was going to happen and she was willing to open this baby into her heart with open arms. She wasn't quite excited yet but she was beginning to feel instinctive about it.

Kylo pulled her into his office and sat down. "I'm really hoping it is a boy, my dear, Vega." He chewed at his thumbnail. "I really do. There is one reason for having a child. There was one reason for marrying you."

The last part made Vega gulp and she looked down at the ground. "I've figured out that you don't love me. It appears to be that you don't love anyone. If you could find it in your heart, love our child." She kept her eyes to the marble floor.

"He's going to grow up beside me. I will mentor him. I will make him powerful." He ignored what she was saying and had overlapped her. "Do I make myself clear?"

Vega looked up at him. "As I said that one night, why choose me when you have all the galaxy. You could choose anything you want. Any woman. I am certainly not your strongest choice."

"No. Vega, listen to me. You have a great power in you. You are skilled with a sword. You had become quite famous in your land for what is it? Fencing. I heard you call to the Dark side once I had latched onto the news about you. I have been listening to you."

Her eyes widened. "You listen to my thoughts! If that's what the force is then I want no part of it! You don't trust me?" It was although a weight had dropped on her. Every time she had been weak and cried for Tyce, he possibly heard her.

"I have not listened to your thoughts since you boarded onto the ship. You don't need to worry about that. All you need to do is give me a son, help raise him, and he will be almost as powerful than me. Not until I die."

Now that he said what he had to say, Vega knew that there was no going back. The conversation was done and she would not want to upset him. "Fine. I'll see to it that I get you a son." She rolled her eyes slightly and walked out.

Kylo Ren held out his arm and stopped her from going anywhere. "Oh, and Vega. Do not tell another soul about the pregnancy yet. We will have a meeting with the army."

She turned to him once she could and balled her fists. "Do not hold me back like that. Never do that to me again, Kylo." This was the first time she had showed her anger and it only made Kylo smile. Her step was heavy and full of power. She went into the Storm Trooper training room and took one of the swords that was in there. It was clearly a very old one. It was a bit rusted but she could do with it. Though she would never admit it, whenever she had been angry, she would just go back to her fencing. Fencing is the one thing that had always calmed her down.

She pictured a fencer in front of her and began dancing, doing moves and thrusting her sword. She dodged a hit that her imaginary friend gave her and she went all around the room in a waltz of death. Once she was done, she heard a warning cough from the doorway. Vega looked up to see who it was and saw that it was Katie. "Well, it was nice of you to show up for the first time in days." She set the sword down.

Katie walked further into the room and gave a slight smile. "It's been busy. Plus, I figured you wouldn't want to see me. After all, Ren is your husband and you two would be getting into a lot of trouble together."

Vega looked down at her stomach but tried not to be obvious about her pregnancy. "Oh, yes. Perhaps too much fun if you could call it that? It's honestly just my duties as a wife."

The woman glared at Vega. "If you think that's your duty as a wife, you are severely mistaken. You are not just a wife. You are a woman. You must stand your ground and be a strong and brave woman. Do not ever let Kylo Ren make you feel like you are just a wife. No, he has ranked you higher than that. If in fact you have kids one day, who's the one who will need to

protect them? It will be all you. Ren would not sacrifice himself for the kids. I say this to you as woman to woman." She looked like this was important to her.

Vega leaped into Katie's arms and gave her a big squeeze. The hug came to a surprise to Katie and she barely hugged back. She was not used to this kind of affection. Katie did not mean it as friend to friend but it did feel good to know she maybe did have one.

Katie pulled away and looked Vega deep in her eyes. "Your skills with a sword are good but not good enough. I will teach you and I will give you what you really must fear."

This was news to Vega. She always tried to better herself but no one really pushed her anymore to be better. Also, what did she need to fear more than a sword and why would she need to learn how to fight?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I haven't been able to write in the past couple of days. School is progressively weighing on me and making me feel like shit and another part of me is busy with what makes me happy, and that's my friends who actually care about me who just moved about half an hour away from me!

That's why I haven't posted. This is the last chapter I have written up. If you like this, shoot me a comment. Maybe it will inspire me to write more.