Status: will hopefully have atleast 10 chapters have to type them ;3

Shot to the Heart

"Nyx. We need to talk to you." His mother Viv says from the kitchen dad sits at the island keeping his eyes on his coffee.
" what's going on?" Nyx says little unsure taking a seat across from his parents. He hadn't gotten in trouble since the accident. So what else did they need to talk about.
"Your dad and I have something we have to tell you. We weren't sure you were ready to hear but we think you can handle it now." she smiles reassuringly at him. His father looks at him for a moment then back at his hands. He's been hoping to avoid this conversation for a few more years.
"What the hell is so crazy that they didn't want to tell me?" Nyx thinks worry settling in his stomach.
"ok." He says slowly, picking at a loose string on his hoodie.
Mom takes a deep breath taking hold of her husbands hand for comfort.
"Your adopted."
Silence.
"What."
"We got you when you were a few hours old. Your father thought we'd be better parents than him. We have stability." An edge of sadness in her voice.
"Oh my god their serious." he thinks all the sudden feeling like his whole life was a lie.
Then it hit him.
For the past few years he's noticed he didn't look or sound like his parents. The list of things they did, ate and drank that he hated was more than a little disconcerting.
"Sweetheart?" Mom asks when Nyx stays silent.
"Who is my father?" He asks.
His parents exchange a look "Uncle Davey. Your mother was his girlfriend Georgia."
"Uncle Davey." Nyx says slowly. "I cant believe this." Uncle Davey doesn't come around much maybe once or twice a year,He traveled alot with his band Afi. Although for his sixteenth birthday davey bought him a Porsche. Nyx had it for three days when mom and dad had a hissy fit and Davey took it back and got him a Challenger instead. Nyx firmly believes he still he won in the end he still got a bad ass car.
"That's why he buys me expensive shit." Nyx says eyes wide mouth hanging open.
"language"

Hope you give it a chance
all characters except the band members are mine. The time line is crap. Its present day only jimmy and the boys are 24 , McKenna is 17
  1. The Move
    nyx goes to live with his dad
  2. McKenna
    Nyx meets a new friend