The Storm.

Asgard

When I arrived in Asgard, it was beautiful. It reminded me of a movie the way everything was. Gold was everywhere and it looked so beautiful. I looked over at Thor smiling.

We arrived in the beautiful garden, I smelled the roses which were my favorite flower.

“I’ll be back.” Thor said then he was gone.

I started roaming the garden then took in the sights and smells. I walked up the stone steps that were engraved with gold swirls. I ran my hand along the railing then was on a huge sidewalk that to the right was a lake that was made. I was looking at it and my hands touch the smooth railing.

I wondered why I was here, I was human but Thor told me I was a demigod. My mother fell for a king and I was the outcome. I didn’t like this, I never wanted this. I never wanted any of this. I felt like crying so much and yelling at everyone. I felt the sun on my face then I walked on the grass that surrounded the lake. The trees were huge looked like giants and compared to the states.

It smelled like fall, the crisp air and the leaves falling. I felt like I was being watched then I looked behind me then saw no one. When I turned back around someone was in front of me. Black, green and gold leather outfit.

“Well, aren’t you the girl my brother fancies?” He questioned.

“You are?” I asked.

“I’m Loki.” He said smiling.

“The god of mischief wow I’m surprised to see you.” I told him.

“isn’t everyone?” He asked.

“I don’t know about that.” I told him.

I heard footsteps then turned seeing Thor walking towards me and he wasn’t happy. I jogged over to him and then walked with him.

“What’s wrong Thor?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He said.

“Thor. What’s wrong?” I asked sternly placing a hand on his chest.

“My father doesn’t want you here but I wanted answers and will get them.” He said.

“Thor, I trust I don’t like being here but trust me I would rather be here with you then on earth with the cops” I replied with a laugh.

Image

Looking at myself in the mirror while putting in the earrings I was given to wear. I was wearing a red dress with gold detailing and I had my makeup and hair done. I left the room and was walking down the hall which held various paintings and objects. I was looking around the hall as I was walking. I was meeting up with Thor and we were going to go talk to Odin and etc. I was nervous and let’s say I was scared as well. I mean the guy wanted to kill me and Thor didn’t. I wonder what his big plan is? I hope he doesn’t kill me.

I saw people looking at me which was nerve racking and I saw Thor looking out at the balcony type thing.

“Thor!” I exclaimed while walking to him.

He looked over and was shocked, his mouth was dropped and his eyes were big.

“Do I look bad?” I asked.

“You look like a queen.” He told me.

“Thank you.” I said.

He offered me his arm and I took it. We started down the corridor which was beautiful like the rest of Asgard. I felt like I somewhat belonged here because technically I was a princess. As we got closer and closer to the huge set of double doors I began to get nervous, Thor noticed something was wrong then he turned to face me.

“Whatever happens in there just remember i’m right here for you.” He told me.

“I’m just nervous about meeting him I mean the man wanted to kill me and all.” I replied, hands trembling.

Thor took his hands in mine.

“we’ll be fine my mother is in there as well. She’ll protect you along with me.” He responded.

“If this ends badly I’m blaming you.”