Sequel: Until Forever Comes
Status: In Progress.

I Like the Remix

But Most of All I Hate You

She snapped out of her trance-like state when she heard a car door close, it was then that she remembered what she was wearing. Raelyn walked over to Tori’s Mustang and opened the passenger side door, she always found a trick to keeping her friend’s car unlocked for her, even though she knew Tori would possibly kill her. She reached under the passenger side seat and pulled out a hoodie, one of Matt’s hoodies, that she had tucked under the seat and pulled it on. She reached into the right pocket and pulled out her iPod, thankful it still had a charge to it. She unwrapped her earbuds and put them in both ears. She hit play on a random song and then grabbed her sunglasses from the glove compartment.

After quickly tugging the heels off of her feet and swapping them for a pair of Victoria’s Secret flip-flops, she went back to her previous spot against the wall and leaned back with her eyes closed, letting the music bring her mind back to another memory.

How Raelyn had managed to get to the front of the crowd was beyond her. These were die hard fans, there were mosh pits going and somehow she had managed to get pushed and shoved to the front. The only thing between her and the stage were the security guards and the small iron railings. She found herself smiling as she stared up at Matt who was totally focused on the music. “Forget about the shit that we’ve been through. I wanna stay here forever and always. Wo-ho-oh. Standing here in front of all of you. I wanna stay here forever and always. Forever and always. Wo-ho-oh. Wo-ho-oh. Forever and always.”

Raelyn found herself blushing when his eyes met hers and he gave her a big smile. How they had decided to toss that into a Rock-Am-Ring performance was beyond her. They quickly changed gears to a more suitable song, and she found herself smiling when Matt sent a wink her way before announcing he wanted to end on a good note which meant everyone had to get loud. They played their final song and Papa Roach came on next. Raelyn found herself captivated with the energy they all had on stage. She smiled as they started with an old song.

An hour and eleven songs later, Raelyn was hot and sweaty and heading towards the hotel she was told to come meet him at. She was stopped by the front desk due to the fact that there were multiple bands staying here. She explained her situation with the front desk and gave the right room number for the man she was talking about. The woman called the room skeptically and her face immediately went from skeptical to apologetic after speaking with someone. “I’m sorry, ma’am. Go on ahead.” She bowed her head.

Raelyn nodded with a smile before heading down the hall and to the stairs to avoid the groups of fans hanging out near the elevators. She walked up to the door and knocked twice, the door was yanked open and she was pulled into a firm chest as the door slammed behind her. “That was awesome. I forgot how wild they get here!” Matt exclaimed, his happiness evident in his voice. She was about to comment when she was pinned against the door and his lips were on hers. He pulled away and tugged her shirt up over her head.

“Don’t you want to take a shower?” She mumbled as he pressed his lips to her neck. Her head tilted to the side as she groaned out the next part. “I’m all sweaty, and you still are too.” She laughed softly when he pulled away and glanced down at his clothes which were the same from the set.

“Why bother? We’re just going to get sweaty anyways.” He grinned.

“What about your bandmates?” She asked with a laugh, not bothering to try and retrieve her discarded shirt.

He smirked, “What about them?”


Raelyn let out a gasp as she felt cold water dripping down her face and body. She looked up as she yanked an earbud out and glared up at her assailant. “You come out here to get revenge for you bleeding girlfriend?”

“I just came out to smoke… I wanted to double check you were still alive. You seemed like you were in a pretty deep trance.” He stated with a shrug as he pulled out a cigarette. He tossed the empty plastic bottle at her head. She rolled her eye as she stood up and went to walk away.

Zacky caught her arm. “Just going to walk away from a job because your boyfriend broke up with you? Good to know you really haven’t changed, you’re still a huge loser.” Zacky stated plainly, a smirk on his face.

Raelyn yanked her arm from his hand and glared at him, a dangerous glint in her eyes. “Don’t touch me. Don’t even talk to me. I don’t know what your agenda was when you gave Matt some ‘friendly’ advice, you don’t know him. You don’t know me. And you’re lucky I didn’t fucking punch you when I saw you.” She growled. He shrugged his shoulders as he put the cigarette between his lips. He was about to light it up when she pulled it from his mouth and threw it to the ground, stepping on it so he'd have to get a brand new one if he wanted to smoke. “You’re still the same asshole you were in high school.” She stated incredulously as she took a closer look at him. “You and that bitch really deserve each other.” She stated as she turned away and looked up towards the sun.

Before Zacky could say anything, Tori came out the door. “Rae, you’re not fired. Get your ass back in here before I skin Michelle alive.” She pleaded and frowned. “How did you magically get your flip flops and hoodie?” Raelyn said nothing as she walked back to the car, grabbed the heels she had abandoned, and hit the lock button before closing the door and walking back towards Tori who looked frustrated. “Smoke break’s over, Baker. They want you back inside too.” She stated coldly.

The three made their way back to the studio. Raelyn placed the heels on the floor and pulled her flip flops off to put them back on. “As much as I love modeling, and I really do,” She stated with a warm smile directed towards the director. “I am not a fan of the people it’s with, so if it’s possible, I’d like to get as much done in one day as possible if this is a multiple day deal.”

“I understand. Let’s get to work then. Lose the hoodie, please.”

Raelyn nodded and let it fall to the floor. She tucked her iPod into the pocket that wasn’t wet from Zacky’s water assault. She ran her fingers through her hair and the director decided he liked the idea of wet hair and sent her to go continue wetting her hair. When she came back, Tori was miserably standing between Zacky and Brian getting pictures taken. She was directed to go stand between Johnny and Matt and did as she was told.
A few hours later, Raelyn was walking out of the studio with Tori trailing after her. Before they could make it to the car, Meaghan was behind Raelyn and shoved her to the pavement. Tori ran up to her and pulled her arm. Once Meaghan’s face was in her reach, Tori slammed her left fist into her face.

Michelle jumped on Victoria from behind and pulled her hair. Raelyn went to pull herself up, but Meaghan was on top of her within seconds. She grabbed Raelyn’s brown hair and went to slam her head into the ground. Before she could do so, Raelyn rolled them over and glared down at the girl in question. “If you don’t want to need plastic surgery, you and I are going to stand up and just walk away. And maybe just maybe, I’ll forget that you shoved me to the ground. Keep in mind while making your decision that I spent the last couple of years getting in shape which included kick boxing.” Her threat was evident in the tone of her voice.

Meaghan went to answer but ended up smirking when Zacky ripped Raelyn off of her. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” He screamed, Val, Matt and Brian were behind him. Raelyn elbowed him hard in the ribs, causing him to let her go.

She turned around just as Victoria shoved Michelle violently into Brian. “What’s wrong with me?” Raelyn laughed. “What’s wrong with me? Hmmm, let’s see. My best friend broke up with me over your advice. The guy I had dreams about walking down an aisle to meet in front of a fucking priest to." The mere thought of that sounded completely ridiculous to her at the moment. "The man I love. And the worst part, is I can’t even try and fight for him because that makes me the bad person.” She stated as she shoved him in the chest with both of her hands. “And then to top it off, your bitch of a girlfriend just tried to attack me from behind. So you know what Zacky, what’s wrong with me? You are. I hate you, Zacky, and I hope you rot in hell for being the biggest asshole in the world.” With that said she walked out of the parking lot and down the sidewalk with her phone in hand.

Zacky just stood there, wide-eyed and in silence at the sudden outburst. He found himself putting a word to what he had been feeling lately...jealous for the first time in years. And hurt…She hates me? It took a nudge from Brian for him to turn to look at his girlfriend who was grumbling.

“I’ll just stand myself up, thanks.” She sneered. Zacky rolled his eyes and walked away from her, not bothering to comment. “Excuse me!” She shrieked. “Who do you think you are storming away from me like that?!”

“Your ex-boyfriend.” Zacky stated with a dark look on his face that had her frozen in her place.

“Wh-what? Is this over that stupid bitch?”

“No. This is because you’re a bitch and I’m done. Have a nice life.” He grumbled as he headed for his car and got in without another word, and drove away, leaving her there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is a thank you and gift of sorts for AJ9, and also a Thank you to Wilda73. I would've posted it sooner but I worked past my scheduled shift last night and woke up about half an hour ago? I think for the most part this is the end of the flashbacks for her and Matt's relationship, I could be wrong though... (I have a couple more chapters typed out). Let me know how you liked the chapter, and as always thank you for reading.

Song credit in the chapter is Forever & Always by BFMV. And the title credit is I Hate Everyone by Get Set Go.