Sequel: Until Forever Comes
Status: In Progress.

I Like the Remix

Golden God Awards

Raelyn woke up to the sound of a phone ringing, and judging from the ringtone it wasn’t one that was in her room. She felt Matt move around a little bit and then heard him grumble. “What could he want at this hour?” He groaned as he slowly went to move, giving her time to move completely off of him. He got to his feet and headed out of her room with her silently tagging along behind him. “What’s he want Mikey?” He asked his bandmate who was sitting on the floor with his phone pressed to his ear.

“All of us at the studio in a couple of hours so we can work on some last minute stuff before the award show.” He mumbled as he listened to the rest of their manager’s requests. “He says we’ll be there up until we leave for the award show. Yeah, alright. Bye.” He hung the phone up and looked up at Matt. “Why’s he gotta call so early?”

“Asshole woke me up.” Tori grumbled angrily as she stretched out. She turned her head left and then right to get all of the kinks out of her neck. “How the hell is he still sleeping?!” She asked jealously as she stared at the ‘other’ Michael, Michael ‘Moose’ Thomas still asleep in his seated position on the couch.

“I think he would sleep through the apocalypse.” Matt admitted with a chuckle. “We should probably head back to the hotel if we have to be at the studio in two hours.”

Michael ‘Padge’ Paget nodded in agreement and then looked over at Moose with a mischievous smirk on his face. Before he could do anything, a loud knock on the door brought his bandmate out of his slumber. “Aw man.”

Tori walked over to the door and came face-to-face with a fully dressed Jason James. “Did I wake all of you up?” He joked with a smile. “Well I came baring gifts.” He held up a bag of bagels and a couple of different kinds of cream cheese. Tori made a face until he revealed that he also brought donuts. She immediately perked up, taking the box of donuts from him and prancing over to the coffee table.

“The key to her heart is sugar.” Raelyn teased as Tori went straight for the jelly filled one. Jason chuckled and walked over with the other food on the table as well. The six of them started to eat in silence. The Michaels finished first, Jason handed them the key to his rental and promised that he and Matt would be down shortly. Matt said his goodbyes to Raelyn and gave her a quick kiss before promising to see her later and that he hoped that she would like the dress that he helped pick out. Raelyn sighed and headed towards her room to get changed for a run.

“So, this may sound weird. But would you want to be my date to the Golden God awards? I know it’s out of nowhere, and we don’t know each other well. But I really don’t want to be the only one without a date…” He pouted slightly and then smiled at her. “Plus, I had fun last night.”

“I did too. I thought you guys were just going to be obnoxious, loud and drunk… But it was fun. So sure, why not!” Tori smiled at him and nodded. “I’ll see you later.” She walked over and gave him a hug. He nodded and waved as he headed out the door.

“What did I miss?” Raelyn asked confused as she came out just in time to see the hug and Jason walk out the door.

“I’m going to the Golden God Awards! Going for a jog?” Tori questioned. Raelyn nodded, “Cool, I need a good workout.” She quickly went to her room and changed. The two left the apartment for a jog, talking excitedly about the awards show they would be going to later that evening.
The girls had gone to get their nails done. Raelyn had goaded Tori into giving her the color of the dress she would be wearing so she could choose out a good color to go with her outfit later that evening. And now, hours later, standing in front of the dress laying on her bed, she was shocked. “This is gorgeous.” Tori smirked from the doorway. “Don’t get smug with me.”

“Alright, so hurry up and get dressed so we can do hair and makeup.” Victoria stated with a warm smile. She was bouncing with excitement at the thought of being around so many famous rock bands and names. She walked across the hall into her bedroom and left the door open.

Not one to make her best friend wait, Raelyn quickly pulled on the red and black dress. She put in her favorite pairs of earrings and put on a silver double heart celtic necklace. She quickly headed into the bathroom to look at her options for makeup. Tori quickly strolled in wearing a deep purple dress that ended mid-thigh. She had on a butterfly necklace and earrings. “So what are we doing for makeup and hair?”

“I want my signature smokey eyes, but I think you should go with silver. As for hair, I think we should leave it down… Maybe some curls or waves?” Raelyn nodded in agreement. The two stared into the mirror for a moment before going to work. Once they were done applying makeup, they helped one another with their hair. “You going to re-dye your hair soon?”

“Yeah, probably. You should consider adding some color to your hair.” Tori stated with a smile, the two girls heading towards the living room where they had their purses and shoes waiting for them. “Who’s car?” She asked remembering that they were meeting the boys there.

“Mine!” Tori said just as Raelyn spoke too.

“Yours… It’s flashier…” Raelyn stated. Both girls burst out laughing. “Nice choice in shoes.” Raelyn complimented, liking the silver heels she chose.

“You too. I guess there’s a reason they let us be models.” She stated overdramatically. “Anyways, let’s get going!” She jumped up and pulled Raelyn with her out the door and down to her black Mustang GT. And then they were off to Club Nokia in Los Angeles.
The girls stepped out of the car and Victoria handed the valet her keys. The two smiled at the young man’s enthusiasm at the car. They smiled as the guys walked up and headed for the door. Some fans screaming for autographs and their attention. Jason and Matt told them that they would meet them in the lobby, so the girls continued through the doors and walked off to the side where they were out of everyone else’s way.

“This is so exciting!” Victoria exclaimed as she looked around at all the musicians making their way towards their seats.

Raelyn nodded with a smile. Her smile quickly turned into a frown when she noticed Zacky and Brian nearby. She was about to ask Victoria if she wanted to wait somewhere else, but luck was not on her side that day.

“Well, well, well, look who we have here. Don’t tell me you got Matt to bring you here, and had him convince one of his bandmates to take her?” Zacky asked as he gestured towards Victoria who now had realized things were about to get annoying.

“I thought your brother was part of a defunct band.” Raelyn responded with a malicious look in her eyes. Two could play his game. Of course the blond who walked up behind him and added in her two cents, just infuriated the brunette even more.

“Isn’t it obvious, baby? She is offering her hooker services to someone here, and they decided to pay her with the lovely experience of being at an awards show.” Meaghan stated like it was the most natural thing in the world. Michelle was nodding in agreement, a smirk on her face. “She probably offered it up to your baby brother.”

“Yet the two of us are wearing dresses that we can bend over in without worrying about flashing someone… Then again, you two are into that kind of shit aren’t you?” Raelyn asked with an innocent smile as both Meaghan and Michelle went red in the face.

“You...You…” Meaghan went to say something but couldn’t seem to make any sort of sentence.

“Who do you think you are? And you aren’t even supposed to be here! This is an awards show for musicians!” Michelle screeched, drawing attention to all of them. “And there’s no way they have you presenting any of the awards.” She stated, her disgust made apparent by the look on her face.

Victoria had her fists clenched, but before she could say anything Jason James walked up to her with a smile on his face. “Hey, you look great.”

“Thanks.” Tori smiled, her anger slowly dissipating. Before anyone else could make any comments, Matt walked up as well.

“You look fantastic.” Matt stated as he walked up, he took Raelyn’s hand and twirled her around. “Thank you for agreeing to come with me.”

“Of course. And you look pretty good yourself.” She smiled as she let him reclaim her hand. “If you’ll excuse us, we have seats to go find.” She told the group staring at them shocked. They walked away with Victoria and Jason following closely behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I want to throw in the disclaimer that I don't know anything about these ladies. Michelle and Meaghan are obviously decent ladies or Brian and Zacky would not have married/dated them. I also want to say that I'm enjoying writing Raelyn with Matt Tuck, so I feel bad for what's to come... Thanks for reading and I hope to read your thoughts on it.