Deadly Weapons

Chapter 17: Do or Die?

Chapter 17: Do or Die?
Craig’s POV:
 
Everything stopped there for a few seconds, the guys looked just as shocked as I did; I suddenly had this horrid feeling in my gut that something had happened to Lexi, I began to walk out to the front door when I felt a hand grab the sleeve of my shirt. I whirled round and saw Cody who had managed to break free from TJ’s grasp standing there.
“Don’t go out there! They could be anywhere!”
 
“Yes exactly! They could be attacking my girlfriend right now and you’re stopping me from saving her!”
 
“If you go out there it’ll be one half blood vs at least 10 true bloods, you don’t stand a chance.” By this time, TJ had managed to pull Cody off me so he was back in his grasp; TJ shoved Cody down on the floor by the wall and stood over him so he didn’t move.  
 
“No it won’t!” Andy said. “It’ll be all of us vs them, they’re the ones who don’t stand a chance against us.”
 
“Who said there has to be fighting involved?” Jacky asked. “We could try and negotiate with them?”
 
It was Cody’s turn to scoff at us, “I admire your ambition, I really do, but it’s misplaced. You really pissed Ronnie off last time he won’t want to talk, he’s out for blood.”  
 
“I’ll check upstairs, she might not have left yet.” Andy said before taking off upstairs without another word.
 
“And your plan is better?” Ash asked in disbelief, “Come in here telling us that Ronnie is gunning for us when, for all we know, you could be lying to us just to get us distracted so you can kill us first chance you get? I don’t think so dude.”
 
“I can understand 100% why you’re being hostile towards me, hell I would be too but please! Think about it, if I was with Ronnie I’d be out there with him hunting you guys down would I not?”
 
“Yeah unless you were used as bate to distract us.” TJ muttered.
 
“You guys must be the first to know what Ronnie does to traitors! I wouldn’t be here unless I was telling the truth! Please listen to me!” Cody pleaded, looking me directly in the eye.
 
“Dude you cant be serious, you don’t actually believe this shit do you?” Ash laughed in disbelief from beside me.
 
“Please Craig, listen to me, he will play with you physically and emotionally until your begging to die, he will make you watch him kill all those you love then torture you until you join them! If you listen to me-“
 
“Shut up!” I yelled, I had enough of people telling me what to do and who to believe.
“If they are out there, how long do we have until they get here?” I heard TJ grunt in disbelief but I shot him a warning glare to shut him up.
 
“Er well depends how long it’s taken them to-“
 
“Don’t give me that bullshit, give me a time!”
 
“I’d say no more than an hour until they find where you are.” He replied. “That’s if they haven’t already.”
 
“And if they have? What then?” Jacky asked.
 
“Then we’re fucked.” Cody shrugged. “But right now you're wasting valuable seconds deciding whether to believe me or not, trust me if I was with them they would’ve ambushed by now and killed you all and the girl. Time to do or die, do you believe me or are you going to kill all your friends by wasting time?”
 
The sound of the front door being flung open made us all jump and look over to see Ronnie in the doorway his usual smug smirk on his face, “Oh I believe we’ve already wasted enough time gentlemen, don’t you think?”