Deadly Weapons

Chapter 6: Heated Encounters

Chapter 6: Heated Encounters

"Sweetie!" My mom called through to me as she walked into my room, I turned down my music and looked up from my book at her, "I've been called in to do a night shift, you can invite TJ around to keep you company if you want?"  
 
"Alright, is it alright if I invite a few more people over as well as Teej?" I asked with a smile causing my mom to chuckle 
 
"Of course but no wild parties alright," she smirked pointing a finger at me. 
 
"Mom I don't have that many friends to invite around to have a party anyway." She shrugged and told me that she'd text me later on before she left. I rang TJ and told him to invite all the guys around and for him to bring some movies to which he quickly replied with "sure thing I'll bring the booze too," 
 
Oh lord. I was not going to deal with 5 drunken teenagers all night but I knew TJ would just bring alcohol anyway so I didn't argue with him. I headed downstairs and pushed the coffee table out of the way and made enough peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for everyone before I heard the front door open. 
 
"The party is here baby!" TJ called through the house. 
 
"You're such a dork, TJ." I responded, a few seconds later I felt him ruffle my hair as he picked up his sandwich, I scowled at him and poked his nose causing him to chuckle. 
 
"What's the plan for tonight then?" Andy asked taking a bite out of his sandwich. 
 
"Watching movies and getting shitfaced drunk?" TJ suggested.
 
"We can't trash the house though guys, I have no idea how long her shift is going to be so she could come back anywhere between 10 tonight and 6 tomorrow morning so not getting too drunk." I said, the guys agreed and TJ placed his DVD collection in the living room along with the crate of beer he'd somehow managed to acquire. 
"How did you even get this Teej?" I asked as he threw me a can. 
 
"By secret ways and means Alexia dear." He winked cracking open his can and flopping down next to me. Craig sat on the other side of me and poked my leg. 
 
"You poked?" 
 
"I just felt like it." He shrugged with a small smirk, which caused my stomach to do flips. If no one else was there at that point I'd-
 
"Oi! Dribbler! Wake up!" Ash called bringing me away from my not so innocent fantasies I scowled at him and flipped him off. "Rude ass bitch!" 
 
"Deal with it Purdy." I smirked. 
 
"What do you want to watch?" Jacky asked from the floor by my TV. 
 
I shrugged. "I really don't care to be honest, surprise me."  The guys had obviously voted on a DVD because Jacky slipped the DVD into the player and crawled to the foot of the couch and leaned against it. Andy was lay on the floor in front of the chair Ash was sat in. The main menu came up and I smiled. 
"Aww Insidious! Y'all made a good choice." I said pressing play.
 
We sat and watched a couple of movies getting more intoxicated as each movie progressed, we mainly took the piss out of the movies we were watching and we didn't really pay attention to the movies themselves, just laughed and joked about the faults in them. 
 
Craig had slung his arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him and was tracing patterns on my arm causing goose bumps to spread across my skin like wildfire- it felt good though and I didn't want him to stop any time soon but I had to get changed.   
 
"I'm going to go get my pajamas on, don't trash the place." I announced attempting to stand up but I quickly fell on my knees making the guys erupt with laughter. 
 
"Ya sure you can make it upstairs?" Ash asked after he'd calmed down. 
 
"Yeah," I said steadying myself before I stood up. "I'm good." I concentrated on walking to my room without making a complete ass out of myself and I mostly succeeded. I flopped on my bed and peeled my jeans off replacing them with my sleep shorts, I threw my jeans into my washing hamper before finding out my tank top that I slept in. I pulled my shirt that I was wearing over my head and I bent down to pick up my tank top when I felt someone watching me, I stopped and turned to see Craig stood there leaning against the doorway a smirk which made my stomach summer salt and his eyes glued to me. 
 
"Enjoying the view Mabbitt?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest feeling pretty self conscious, even though I still had my bra on I wasn’t thrilled of the idea of him seeing me practically half naked. His smirk grew and he pushed himself off the doorframe and quickly crossed the room so he was stood in front of me. He grabbed my forearms gently and moved them away from my chest, he snaked one of his arms around my waist pulling me up against him I wrapped one of my arms around his neck and I felt him relax, it was only then that I noticed the growing bulge in his pants.
"Clearly you do," I murmured my eyes locking with his now lust filled ones. 
 
"You have no idea," he muttered huskily before he leaned into my neck planting a trail of soft kisses up it causing a low moan to slip past my lips. He pulled back and held his finger up to his lips. 
"You don't want them to hear otherwise they'll come up snooping." I nodded not being able to speak; this boy could make me melt just by touching me. "Good, now where were we," he smirked leaned down closing the gap between us planting a kiss on my lips- it felt amazing. My other arm hooked around his waist while he tightened his grip on me and knotted his other hand in my hair. 
 
"I knew you liked me Lexi," he breathed after we pulled away. 
 
"Oh shut it and kiss me." I muttered, he chuckled and crashed his lips to mine again with more force and dominance this time causing heat to flood through my lower stomach. He walked me backward until my back hit one of the walls in my bedroom, he tapped my thighs telling me to wrap them around his waist, which I did. The fact that I was now squished up against the wall and tightly pressed against Craig's body I could feel his bulge pressing against me made the sexual desire that was quickly building up inside me almost burst. The kiss quickly became a feisty mess of hair pulling, lip biting and moaning. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip but I didn't open my lips for him which clearly pissed him off, I heard a low growl escape his throat as he tried biting and sucking on my lip to get me to open my mouth but this frustration made me smirk. 
 
"Ya gonna have to do better than that Mabbitt." I breathed as we pulled away. He growled and captured my lips again with more force than before, he bit my lip hard and reached around to my butt squeezing it, before I could have the chance to suppress it a moan fell from my lips and Craig waited no chances in slipping his tongue into my mouth. It was a fight for dominance but he won, I could tell that he liked the fact that I was now putty in his hands and completely under his control. 
 
"Don't get ahead of yourself, you're so desperate." He panted lifting his shirt off, his lips attached to my neck and he began sucking on it until he found the spot right by my collar bone that made my head spin and a low moan pass my lips. 
 
"Shut it I could say the same for you," I groaned.
 
"Shut up," he grumbled, I smirked. I captured his lips again while he began to undo his jeans. I was about to reach around and unhook my bra but a number of wolf whistles caused both of us to pull away from each other and turn to the door where the guys were stood there with smirked on their faces. 
 
"So this is going to the bathroom Craig?" TJ said trying to hold in his giggles, the moment was gone thanks to the guys and I heard Craig growl. 
 
"Get out of here guys!" I groaned, they literally let out giggles and scampered away. 
 
"Sorry." Craig murmurs tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear. 
 
"It's okay," I smiled letting my legs drop from around his waist. "Maybe some other time." I winked at him. "Now get out of here and let me change!" I said lightly pushing him away from me and toward my door, he groaned but obliged. "Your shirt?" I asked holding up his shirt in my hands, he stopped walking and shrugged. 
 
"You keep it," He said with a small shrug before disappearing downstairs.
 
Well that was intense.  
 Currently listening to: Not the American Average- Asking Alexandria: www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Fi8-7H...
Like, Comment and Follow me for more updates :) 
______________________________________________________________________________________
Currently listening to: Not the American Average- Asking Alexandria: www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Fi8-7H...
Like, Comment and Follow me for more updates :)