Deadly Weapons

Chapter 8: Watch Your Back 

Chapter 8: Watch Your Back 
Third persons POV
 
Ronnie sniggered as she ran away, just as he thought she would. The calls of the guys shouting her name echoed through the woods fuelling Ronnie’s amusement.
 
“Ooo, Lexi! Lexi! Come back Lexi!" He called out after her with snigger.
"You know I don’t think she’s coming back guys. What a shame she was a delight to have around I would've loved to delve my teeth in her-”
 
A sudden lunge from Craig knocked Ronnie clean off his feet and the smile right off his face as Craig pinned him to the ground. “You won't ever touch her. You’ve done enough shit to us don’t you think its time to fuck off back to your pretentious pack?” He growled, but before Chris and Max threw him off he managed to land a hard punch to Ronnie’s nose.
“You’re an asshole Ronnie!” He screamed, thrashing about as TJ and Ashley were holding him down.
 
“Oh grow a pair Mabbitt! It’s a fucking chick! I can hook you up with plenty of chicks that’d love to be your fuck toy!”
 
“I think its time for you to leave you piece of shit!” Andy growled stepping between the two men.
 
“And if I ever catch any of you assholes near Lexi, I will personally tear your heads off!” Craig screamed still desperately thrashing about doing everything he could to get back at Ronnie.
 
“Temper, temper,” Max mocked with an irritating smirk which make Craig even angrier.
 
“Oh Craig, I don’t think I’ve going to be the one who’s head is going to be ripped off, when I next get my hands on that slut she’ll be on her knees begging.”  The very thought of Lexi being in any position of danger because of Ronnie made the blood in Craig’s veins boil.
Sensing Craig’s rage, Ronnie chuckled and pushed the fallen hair off his face “C’mon boys, I think we’ve made our message clear enough. I just have one small piece of advice for all of you- wanna know what it is?” None of them answered, cold hard stares were exchanged between the two sides for a tense minute before Ronnie continued. “Watch your backs.”
 
Then they were gone.

"He's gonna fucking pay!" Craig yelled finally breaking free from TJ and Ashley's grip as he began pacing back and fourth trying to think clearly. "He's fucked everything up!"

"Well if you would've let us tell her when we told you too then maybe none of this would've happened!" TJ retorts.

Craig strides back over to him so he was nose to nose with him. "If you didn't let her know you were going anywhere tonight she wouldn't have followed us."

"I didn't tell her shit." He snarled through gritted teeth.

"This isn't the time to do this." Andy warned from the sidelines watching the two square each other up.

Craig completely ignores Andy and carries on. "Ronnie now knows she exists- he'll fucking kill her and its all your fucking fault."

"I didn't tell her SHIT!" TJ yells before rearing his arm back punching Craig straight in the nose. Craig immediately responded by returning the punch clipping TJ's left cheek. "YOU DIDNT TELL HER WHO WE REALLY ARE. ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" He exclaims before throwing one more punch just catching Craig's right eye before Andy, Ash and Jacky finally pry the two apart.

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" Craig yelled thrashing his body about violently in Andy's arms.

TJ growled in Ashley's arms. "IF YOU CARE ABOUT HER AS MUCH AS YOU SAY YOU DO, YOU WOULD'VE TOLD HER WHAT YOU REALLY WERE AND WHAT SHE WAS ABOUT TO FUCK!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THE BOTH OF YOU!"Jacky exclaimed stepping between the two. "You." He began pointing to TJ. "Whether you told her or not that you were going out you should've told her not to follow- you told us yourself that you thought she'd follow us tonight but you did nothing about it." TJ's face dropped and he looked dow at the ground. "And you." He continued turning to Craig who was now breathing deeply anger coursing through his veins. "You should've told Lexi about what we were when you first began trusting her but as always you wanted to be selfish and-"

"I'm not being selfish!"

"Save it Craig- fact of the matter is Ronnie now knows she exists and she's in danger and she now hates our guts. We need to talk to her as soon as possible and explain what we are and hope she'll forgive us because if she doesn't- she's in real danger."