Bury The Hatchet?

Chapter 5: The Kiss

Currently listening to: Of Mice & Men- Would You Still Be There?: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW6TxK5H...
Like, Comment and Follow for more updates! 
______________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 5: The Kiss
 
"Craig I-"
 
"Please Amber I was so stupid for what I did I hated myself for it." He pulled my body closer to his. "I love you amber I want you to be part of my life again, you are my future, I love you too much to let you go." And with that he placed his lips on mine and old feelings welled up inside me as I kissed him back, however he pulled away quickly with shock written all over his face.
 
"I'm sorry Amber." And with that he quickly got up and walked off back to the buses leaving me stunned and upset, the fuck just happened. I felt numb and used as I walked back to the bus where the guys were sat playing Xbox.
 
"Hey doll." Ryan greeted me. "Hey, hey, hey what's happened?" I broke down in tears the game was paused and the guys who repeatedly asked me what was wrong surrounded me.
 
"I just want to go to bed okay," I muttered as I stood up. I pushed past them to the bunks; the last time I felt like this was when he had cheated on me and I didn’t miss feeling like this.
 
-Craig's POV-
 
She kissed me back, what the fuck am I supposed to do now? I broke apart from her taking a few seconds to compose myself.
 
"I'm sorry Amber." Was all I could force out before I hurriedly walked back to my bus where the guys were drinking watching TV.
 
"Dude how did it go?" Max asked as I stormed through the living area. "Not good I guess."
 
"Dude what happened?" TJ asked muting the TV; I sighed, my plan to just sleep clearly wasn’t going to happen, they’d just keep questioning me if I didn't tell them.
 
"I told her everything about how I felt."
 
"Annnnd?" Robert asked dragging out the and.
 
"And I kissed her."
 
"You twat." TJ said simply. "And you just left her?"
 
"I didn't know what else to do!" I exclaimed "I was scared nervous okay!"
 
"No not okay, we need to teach you how to talk and treat women." Max said.
 
"And you guys are the masters of love?"
 
"Our love life is better than yours, no offence." TJ said, I scowled at him. "But seriously who in their right mind would leave a girl alone in a park at half 11 at night?"
 
"Okay, okay I'm stupid I know that stop rubbing it in, I’ll speak to her in the morning okay?" They didn't look to convinced but they dropped the topic and fell Ito a picket conversation about the new Call of Duty game or some shit, I decided to head to bed wanting to get this awful day over an done with.