Sequel: Rising From the Grave

Swimming With the Fishes

with their vows said

Emilia smiled teary eyed at her groom, his newly said vows singing to a spot deep in her soul, her hands held in his gently as the priest spoke aloud, “And Emilia, do you take Anthony to be your husband?”

Anthony grinned at her, his blue eyes sparkling with happiness as she repeated the vows back to him, “I, Emilia Charlotte Romano, take you, Anthony Travis Michaels, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us."

“With the power invested to me by the state of Virginia I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Emilia let out an excited laugh as Anthony tugged on her hand and pulled her into him, his lips crashing into hers as the large crowd that consisted of their family and friends burst into applause, cheering them on. “I am happy to introduce to you all, Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Michaels.”

At the priest’s words Emilia pulled away from her new husband and turned to look at all their standing loved ones, their smiles just as big as her own as Anthony led her from under the flowery archway and down the aisle. Their hands still tightly clasped together.