Status: in progress. please feel free to comment.

If I Was Your Vampire

Hunting Party

Arabella's P.O.V

When I woke up the sun was setting and Damon had his arms around me, sleeping peacefully. His muscles are so perfect. I carefully traced my finger across his arm and chest, wishing he was awake. I don't even remember coming here, he must have carried me. I slowly got up, as not to disturb him, and slipped out of the room walking down the hall and knocking on Carolines door waiting a second and then coming in. She was sitting on the bed alone, talking on the phone but hung up as I came in.

"Hey, you wanna go shopping? I need clothes. So many new clothes." I said smiling and she laughed.

"You can borrow some of mine. We're the same size. I actually can't now I have an appointment at the historical society and then dinner plans with Stefan. Damon still sleeping?"

"Yeah. He was driving all night."

"We don't get tired like that. It takes a lot. And when we feed off a person instead of a bag or worse...animal... we can go on for days. Vampire blood would make you high like your on cocaine or something. I think he probably just wants to lay with you." Car said and winked at me.

I walked over to her closet and dug thru outfit after outfit till I found black leather pants, black boots and a red sleeveless shirt that showed a good bit of cleavage and had a low back. I held them up to Caroline and she laughed.

"Oh god keep them. I went evil for a few months and used to wear that stuff. Seems very.... you. I am much more covered than you dress. Your students call you 're hot history teacher'" and I laughed at that, taking the clothes and going back to Damon's room. I was currently in shorts and his t shirt, I crawled in bed with him and kissed his lips. Damon opened his eyes and pulled me into him, running his hands down my body making me press myself against him.

After an hour in bed we got up and took a shower together, then I got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I knew how sexy I looked and couldn't wait for Damon to see. When I walked downstairs his eyes went wide and he picked me up, kissing me hard on the lips. Stefan and Caroline were dressed to go out and sitting on the sofa. Then Damon put me down and asked me a strange question.

"Do you wanna go hunting?"

"Dressed like this..... umm what? Like deer?"

"No. God I'm not Stefan. I eat people. Wanna come? You can help.."

"Uhh.... ok. What do I have to do?"

"Your the bait. I think it's important you see a kill."

"Seriously?"

"Dead serious. You want this I'm not letting you decide till you have seen it all. We are creatures of blood. And the three of us all have a death toll. Stefan is the worst.... but we all have one. It will happen to you."

"Okay just show me what to do."

We drove about three hours to a huge goth club. Damon winked as we walked inside. We ordered some drinks and then went out on the dance floor. As we danced a girl ended up between us and Damon said something in her ear and then bit her neck. I watched him feed until he finished and she dropped to the ground. He grabbed my hand and we went back to the bar, ordering more drinks.

"What did you say to her?"

"I said 'dont move don't scream' and then killed her."

"I honestly thought it would be more violent. I was a little turned on."

"Are you serious?!" He said smirking at me.

"Yeah do you have to kill them?"

"No you can just do a little and let them go and find another. A vampire can eat well in a place like this."

"So you could feed on me?" I said and he looked at me surprised.

"You.... you want me to bite you?"

"Yeah, I mean how bad does it hurt? Do you want me Damon? I asked raising my eyebrows at him, finishing my drink and going back out on the dance floor. He found me a few minutes later and .pulled me close to him from behind. His fingers roughly traced my rib cage and stomach. I turned around, wrapping my hands behind his neck and kissing him hard and deep.

"You sure you want me to feed on you?"

"Yeah. But don't compel me. I want to feel it. I mean if I lose control I would do it to someone right?"

"Yeah... it'll happen."

"Bite me Damon" I said, totally turned on as he pulled me tightly against him and sunk his teeth into my neck. The pain took my breath away and made me yelp a little bit, but the feeling of him pulling my blood into his mouth made me nearly explode with pleasure. When he finished he kissed me and I wrapped my arms around him again and whispered in his ears, "I need you to make love to me right now."

Picking me up he carried me to a wall in a dark corner, pulled our clothes down and connected with me on a physical way I never imagined before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon's P.O.V

I sat in Stefan and Carolines chair, in their room by their bed, the following morning. I just got done explaining them how the night went and how after we had sex she watched me shallow feed on ten more people, mostly girls she chose. Stefan and Caroline had the insane look of shock on their face as I described the night and now they just sat there in silence. Finally Caroline slapped Stefan lightly on the chest.

"Dammit Stefan I told you we should have went! Omg she is going to make a good vampire! You guys can blood share! " She said and winked at me. "And your really sure about her right?" I nodded and she looked at Stefan, "any objections?" He just shook his head. "So... when are you gonna do it?" Caroline asked me and I shook my head.

"I'm a spontaneous person. I'll figure it out. Thanks for your blessing." I said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabella's P.O.V

When I woke up my neck was killing me. Damon was not in the room so I got in the bath and replayed the night over and over in my head. I was more sure than ever I could do this. I just hoped my neck would heal soon. I looked at it in the mirror as I brushed and blowdryed my hair. For now looks like I need a scarf. I put a pair of black legging on and a dress shirt, slipped in some heels and went to Carolines room. I was going to sneak in and grab a scarf but when I opened the door Damon was sitting next to the bed talking to them.

"Am I interrupting? I just wanted to grab a scarf of something." I said pointing at my neck. She got up and went to her jewelry box, handing me a wide cloth necklace that clasped tightly in back of my neck and had a gold fillagram design on the front.

"This will work sweetie." She said and I put it on.

"Well I'm off to work. Have a good day guys." I said waving and walking out the door. I went downstairs and was putting on my jacket when Damon put his arms around me.

"We okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"We are great. I'm just late." I said turning around, kissing his lips.

"Remember Stefan, Ric, Caroline and I are going to go handle something in New Orleans tonight. I will call you when I can. Feel free to crash here, but I'm not sure when we will be back."

I nodded and kissed him one more time before walking out the door, almost colliding with Alaric. "Love you Damon"

" Love you too Bella"