One Direction One Shots

Niall Horan 4

I don’t think that passenger seat
has ever looked this good to me
He tells me about his night
and I count the colors in his eyes
As I sat next to the blue eyed blonde in his green Chrysler 300 (don’t blame me if that doesn’t exist I don’t know cars…). I stared at him. The way his dyed blonde hair flipped to the side perfectly and the way his blue eyes glistened in the sun light. I wanted to tell him… I really did! But, there was that little glimmer of doubt in my mind that he would laugh, tell me to get lost, or tell everyone what a stalker I was. No, I couldn’t tell him… no way.
He’ll never fall in love he swears
as he runs his fingers through his hair
I’m laughing cause I hope he's wrong
I don't think it ever crossed his mind
He tells a joke I fake a smile
that I know all his favorite songs
I looked down as he placed the hand that wasn’t on the wheel on my jean-covered thigh.
“You ok?” He asked, in his adorable Irish accent.
“Um… yeah… totally fine,” I lied.
He smiled at me one last time before returning his gaze back on the road. Why couldn’t he just see that I loved him? Why? I knew all his favorite songs! I knew things his band mates didn’t even know about him! I knew he sometimes argued with the people he loved because he feels abandoned! I was there when the pigeon attacked him! Why couldn’t he just REALIZE I loved him?! Why?
And I could tell you his favorite color's green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyes
and if you asked me if I love him,
I’d lie
“So, do you like him or not?” Niall’s little sister asked me.
‘Yes.’ “No,” I said.
“That’s a shame,” she said, “he’s crazy about you.” Then she hung up.
‘Yeah, right’ I thought bitterly. But, I couldn’t help but think that maybe he does.
He looks around the room,
innocently overlooks the truth.
Shouldn’t a light go on?
Doesn’t he know that I’ve had him memorized for so long?
He sees everything black and white
never let nobody see him cry
I don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine
I ran. I don’t where I was running to or WHO I was running to. All I knew was that my heart was shattered and who I was running FROM.
And I could tell you his favorite color's green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyes
and if you asked me if I love him,
I’d lie
I collapsed on the ground from exhaustion. ‘Some boyfriend,’ I thought bitterly. There was only one person who could make me feel better in this sort of situation, but he was away on tour in some foreign country that I didn’t bother remembering the name of.
He stands there then walks away
my god if I could only say
I’m holding every breath for you...
*Niall’s POV*
We were on our way back to the hotel when my notification ringtone blasted.
“Who is it?” An overly-eager Louis asked me.
“Let me check,” I replied unlocking my phone.
It was a Facebook notification. I opened it up and read it. Alexis had just updated her status from ‘In a Relationship’ to ‘Single and Broken Hearted’.
“Oh, no,” I said staring at my phone.
“What happened Niall?” Liam asked looking over my shoulder as our car pulled up to the curb.
“You guys go on ahead,” I said as we started getting out of the car, “I have a phone call to make.”
He’d never tell you but he can play guitar
I think he can see through everything
But my heart
First thought when I wake up is
My god he’s beautiful
So I put on my make-up
And pray for a miracle
*Alexis’s POV*
I stared at my newly updated status as I think back to the events that just happened. Then I looked around to see where I was. I was at the spot. OUR spot. Mine and Niall’s. Whenever one of us was down we would come to this spot and text or call the other one to come down here. But, this time… Niall wouldn’t be coming anytime soon.
Yes I could tell you his favorite color's green
He loves to argue oh and it kills me
His sisters beautiful he has his father’s eyes
And if you asked me if I love him
If you asked me if I love him
I’d lie
I buried my head in my knees as I cried a little more. That’s when my phone rang.
“Hello?” I sniffed.
“Alexis?” Niall asked.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“I love you.”