One Direction One Shots

Liam Payne 2

As I stepped out on the X-Factor stage I felt on top of the world. I felt like I was going to win this; like I had this in the bag. There were only three other contestants left (not including me). Matt Cardle, Rebecca Ferguson, and One Direction. I’ve actually talked to the contestants during our time here and I briefly roomed with Rebecca for a couple of weeks and she’s really nice. Matt’s cool and he writes funny parodies of songs which always made me laugh. But, I could not STAND One Direction. They were the biggest jerks that I have ever met. Louis is arrogant, Zayn is completely and utterly vain, Niall threw an old apple at me, Harry pushed me into a pool RIGHT before that week’s show, and Liam… Well, Liam just glares at me from a distance. Bottom line was; I wanted to beat these boys. BAD. I heard the music starting and I waited for my cue.
“Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it?
Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?
No scientist or biology
It's obvious when he's holding me
It's only natural that I'm so affected
And my heart won't beat again
If I can't feel him in my veins
No need to question, I already know
It's in his DNA
D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-b-b-breath away
I feel it every day,
And that's what makes a man
Not hard to understand
Perfect in every way
I see it in his face
Nothing more to say
It's in his D-D-D-DNA
It's the blue in his eyes that helps me see the future
Fingerprints that leave me covered for days, yeah, hey, yeah
Now I don't have any first degree
But I know, what he does to me
No need to work it out, it's so familiar, oh
And my heart won't beat again
If I can't feel him in my veins
No need to question, I already know
It's in his DNA
D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-b-b-breath away
I feel it every day,
And that's what makes a man
Not hard to understand
Perfect in every way
I see it in his face
Nothing more to say
It's in his D-D-D-DNA”
As I took a brief break in the song, I took the risk in looking over on the side of the stage. Rebecca was smiling and she mouthed ‘You’re doing great!’, Matt gave me a simple thumbs up, Louis was shaking his head, Niall was eating, Zayn was looking in a mirror, Harry was mouthing ‘You suck!’, and Liam was just staring at me… I will admit that creeped me out a little because it wasn’t a mean stare or a judging stare it was almost like… A loving stare. I shook my head as I returned my gaze to the judges. I began to sing again.
“It's all about his kiss
Contaminates my lips
Our energy connects
It's simple genetics
I'm the X to his Y
It's the color of his eyes
He can do no wrong
No, he don't need to try
Made from the best
He passes all the tests
Got my heart beating fast
It's cardiac arrest
He's from a different strain
That science can't explain
I guess that's how he's made
In his D-D-D-DNA
Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, oooh
It's in his DNA
D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-b-b-breath away
I feel it every day,
And that's what makes a man (what makes a man)
Not hard to understand (to understand)
Perfect in every way (in every way)
I see it in his face (in his face)
Nothing more to say (nothing more to say)
It's in his D-D-D-DNA”
As I finished the song the judges complimented me on my singing like they always do (NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW IF THE X-FACTOR UK JUDGES ACTUALLY DO THIS OR NOT BUT IF THEY DON’T THEN THEY JUST WILL IN THIS ONE SHOT) and I smiled and thanked them like I always did. As I walked off the stage I received many compliments from Rebecca, Matt, and out backstage crew. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to face the one and only One Direction.
Louis smirked. “You call THAT singing?”
Harry laughed, “I’m surprised they haven’t eliminated you yet.”
Zayn and Louis joined in on Harry’s laughter while Niall just stood there awkwardly because he was never one to make fun of anyone, as for APPLE throwing… That’s obviously a different story. I couldn’t think of anything original to say back to them, so I simply glared. I felt something being slipped into my back pocket and turned around to catch the culprit. But there was no one there.
“Looking for something?” Liam suddenly said with a harsh tone.
I looked back confused and thought, ‘Was he there before?’
I was about to respond but then they were called on stage and I stood there dumbfounded. I quickly shook of my daze and reach into my back pocket and pull out the piece of paper that a mystery stranger had given me. It read:
Meet me by the pool at midnight. Don’t be late.
X
I furrowed my eyebrows briefly, and then shrugged, deciding it was a good idea.
*FAST FORWARD TO MIDNIGHT*
I stood by the pool in a sweatshirt and sweatpants in the freezing cold London air. I looked around to find the person I was supposed to meet and in the process I almost fell into the pool. I screamed in fear of drowning when I opened my eyes I was still dry and still above the pool.
“Careful there love,” a male voice with a smooth British accent said.
The stranger pulls me up and lets go of my waist. I turn around only to find Liam Payne standing there.
“Why did you save me?” I ask dumfounded.
He doesn’t answer verbally but simply shrugs instead. I stare confused at him as to why he wanted to meet me here.
I suddenly glared at him. “Which one of them put you up to this? Are they here watching us? I KNOW YOU’RE HERE LOUIS!” I shout.
He suddenly clamps his hand over my mouth. “They don’t know about this, but if you keep shouting they will!”
My eyes widen and he realizes that his hand is still on my mouth and he removes his hand and looks down and blushes.
“Why are you blushing?” I ask stupidly.
He looks up at me but doesn’t say anything; instead he covers my moth with his lips and wraps his arms around my waist.
I stand there for a couple of seconds before I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He suddenly pulls back, but he leaves his arms around my waist.
“I thought you hated me.” I mutter breathlessly.
“Well, you thought wrong.” He says before kissing me passionately.