Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Ten

*Nat's pov*
(4 months later May)
It has been 4 months since Brooklynn was born and things have been amazing..the Mulisha is preparing for the X-games while Jorel and the boys are preparing for their first tour in September...I decided to stay in LA with the baby instead of taking her on the road..but I planned on attending the X-Games this year..at the request of Lusk and Potter..I couldn't refuse...I sat there watching the guys rehearse...I smiled down at Brooklynn as she kept her eyes on Jorel..I looked up as someone sat down "Hey JJ.."
JJ smiled "How's my niece?"
I smiled "Watching her dad..."
She nodded "You sure you won't reconsider coming on the road with us...I mean come on you'll have us all to help with Brooke."
I shook my head "She'll only be 7 months..I don't want to take her on the road yet...it's the first tour it will be nuts..later on I'll take her but not yet."
JJ nodded "I understand that...I still wish you'd come though."
I smiled "Me too but I have to think about Brooke."
She smiled "Well do you mind if I steal my niece for a while?"
I shook my head "Go ahead..."
JJ picked her up "Come on Brooke..lets go get some fresh air...let your momma have a break."
I smile softly as I watched the guys finish their rehearsal..I motion to the side door when George gave me a look..."She's took Brooke for a while.."
Jorel walked over to the pool table I was sitting on and stood between my legs..."Still hard to belive 4 months ago you gave birth to our daughter."
I nodded "I'm one of the lucky ones I guess..."
He smiled "I'm really liking the new boobs though.."
I smacked his chest "You are a perv.."
Jorel shrugged "Sue me....the mother of my child is still hot 4 months after giving birth."
I shook my head "Jorel.."
He smiled down at me "What...it's the truth...you were hot as hell before now you're even hotter."
I wrapped my arms around his neck "How am I hotter?"
Jorel smiled "You made me a dad."
I smiled "You're first Father's Day..."
He nodded "Speaking of which did you like your Mother's Day gift?"
I looked at my bracelet..I smiled "I love it.."
Jorel smiled "Great..."
I smiled "I love you."
He leaned down and kissed me...he pulled away after a few minutes and let his forehead rest against mine "I love you too.."
Jordan cleared his throat "Isn't that what got you Brooklynn?"
I laughed "No...birthday sex is what got us Brooklynn."
He laughed "Right either way we don't need another Jorel running around just yet."
Jorel flipped him off "Don't you have a girlfriend to go to bed with?"
Jordan grinned "Oh Lynn..."
I shook my head as we walked off...I looked up at Jorel.."What do you think about letting JJ and George watch Brooke tonight and we have ourselves a date night.."
Jorel nodded "Sounds good."
I smiled "Really?"
He nodded "You've been doting mom since Brooke was born while I goout with the guys...you diserve a night out..just the two of us..or we can rent some movies and I'll make you dinner...well order you dinner."
I smiled "I like that...staying home.."
Jorel nodded "So it's a date we're letting JJ watch Brooklynn and then we're staying in."
I shrugged "Honestly I don't care..."
He smiled "Let's go.." when we saw George he yelled out "Yo George come here."
George walked over "Whats up?"
I smiled "Do you mind watching Brooke tonight?"
He shook his head "Not at all why?"
Jorel smiled "We're going to have a date night.."
George nodded "Sure..we'll watch her we have plenty of her stuff at the house..."
I smiled "Thanks..."
He nodded "Have fun..."
Jorel nodded "We will..."
I walked over and kissed the top of Brooke's head "Anything happens just call."
JJ shook her head "Natalie...she'll be fine go have a night out with your man."
I smiled "Thanks.."
She nodded "You're welcome."
George handed Jorel his keys.."We'll need your car since you have the carseat.."
Jorel nodded and handed him the keys "You don't have one in yours?"
He nodded "We do in Johnnie's car but not mine."
I smiled "Right.."
Jorel smiled as we left..he looked over at me "Don't go into mommy mode please...enjoy tonight you'll see Brooke in the morning."
I nodded "I know.."
*Jorel's pov*
We decided to stay in and order pizza...not the most romantic thing in the world but it's simple just like us..we layed on the couch watchingsome random movie..I ran my hand down Nat's back "How many kids do you see us having?"
Nat looked up at me "What?"
I moved a piece of hair out of her face "How many kids do you see us having?"
She shrugged "2 maybe 3...I don't know really."
I smiled down at her "3?"
Nat shrugged "I don't know..it was always just me and Brian..I wanted more brother or a sister but never happened."
I nodded "You want 3 kids with me?"
She smiled "Who else?"
I smiled and kissed her.."Then I guess we'll have 2 more kids in the future.."
Nat smiled "Really?"
I nodded "Whatever you want you can have.."
She kissed me "I love you.."
I smiled "I love you too.." I smiled as she layed her head back on my chest...I ran my hand through her hair as we both fell asleep on the couch