Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Eleven

*Jorel's pov*
(3 months later August)
I was in Baltimore for the Virgin Music Festival while Nat remained in LA with Brooklynn...I picked up my cell phone and called her "Hey.."
"Hey yourself."
I smiled "Happy Birthday.."
"That's not till tomorrow."
I nodded "I know but tomorrow is the show so I might not get the chance to call you.."
"Oh well thank you then.."
I smiled "Hows our girl?"
"She's sitting in her walker watching Little Einsteins while I'm helping Lacey gets some food ready for the guys..."
I nodded "When are you heading back to LA?"
"Monday."
I nodded "We'll be back Tuesday or Wednesday"
"Great..oh Brooklynn tried to crawl last night..she's got the hands and knees down just moving is her only problem..she bounces and scoots."
I laughed "She's trying.."
"She's determined..."
I sighed "God I'm going to miss you two over the next few months...I'm going to miss her trying to walk all of it."
"Well Brian gave me a camera so I can document everything..I was looking at one yesterday and he bought it."
I nodded "Remind me to thank him."
"I miss you..we both miss you."
I smiled "I miss you two as well..just thing 5 more months and Brooke will be a year old."
"I know it's crazy.."
I smiled "I gotta go baby we're about to rehearse..I love you and give Brooke a kiss for me."
"I will...I love you too..tell the guys and the girls I said hi"
I smiled "I will...bye."
"Bye."
I smiled hung up the phone..and walked inside "Alright Nat says hi..."
Everyone nodded and we left..
*Brian's pov*
Since it was raining we were inside for our party..I sat on the floor playing with my niece while Kaci, Lacey and Nat were in the kitchen...I laughed as I watched Brooklynn try her damnest to crawl..my eyes widened when she began to move "Nattie...come here.."
Natalie walked into the living room "What?"
I smiled 'Get your phone...your daughter is crawling.."
She grabbed her phone and began to film it...she smiled as she sent it "That's my girl."
Twitch laughed "I guess that is a Deegan gene...won't give up until they get it."
I shrugged "Just about.."
Nat smiled as she picked up Brooklynn "Yes but look at us..the Mulisha, my clothing line..we've turned out pretty damn good."
Lusk nodded "No arguements here?"
I nodded "Yup.."
Ronnie laughed "Right.."
We hung out for a little while until the guys decided to go home...I poked my into the room Nat was staying in "Brooke asleep?"
Nat nodded "Sound asleep.."
I walked over and smiled "I'm proud of you just so you know..you've turned out to me a pretty kickass adult..you have a good career and you turned out to be a damn good mom."
She smiled "You think so?"
I nodded "Yeah...you've put Brooklynn first in everything you've done...that to me makes you one hell of a mom."
Nat smiled softly "Yeah.."
I sighed "You're not taking Brooke on the road are you?"
She shook her head "No..we agreed after they do Europe we'll take Brooklynn on tour first tour will be nuts."
I nodded "Good.."
Nat sighed "Well I'm going to get some sleep I'll see you in the morning."
I kissed the top of her head 'Night.."
She smiled "Night.."
I nodded and walked out..I walked into my room to find Lacey already asleep..I changed clothes then crawled into bed and went to sleep