Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Nine

*Jorel's pov*
(3 weeks later January 23)
20 hours have passed since Nat was admitted to the hospital...and just 4 hours ago our little girl was born..6 pounds 9 ounces 16 inches long..I leaned against the doorway as I watched Natalie hold Brooklynn while Brian, Twitch and Lusk were in there with her..I stepped outside to have a cigarette and decided to call JJ and let her now her niece was here.."Hey sis."
"Hey..she here yet?"
I nodded "Yeah..6 pounds 9 ounces 16 inches long...perfect to say the least."
"That's great...I wish I didn't have this cold or I'd come see them.."
I nodded "Yeah the others have already came to see her, most of the Mulisha..Brian, Lacey, Twitch, Kaciand Jeremy are visiting her now..I'm outside having a smoke."
"So are you going to do the right thing and marry her?"
I shrugged "Not right now...we'll have enough on our plate with the album coming out, a tour and a baby."
"Makes sense but you gotta to the right thing sooner or later and marry her."
I nodded "I will...I promise."
"Well I'm going to go lay down..send me a picture of my niece damn it.."
I laughed "Bye JJ.."
"Bye.."
I hung up...I sent her a picture then walked inside..just as the others were leaving.."See you guys.."
Twitch nodded then looked at me "You're a father now you better act like it..because I will not sit back next time."
I nodded "It's not going to happen again..and you have nothing to worry about Brooklynn and Nat are the center of my world now."
He nodded "Better stay that way.."
I nodded as he left...I walked into the room to see Nat sitting there with Brooke laying on her chest "Twitch might not be that big but the damn guy is frightening."
Natalie laughed "He did it again didn't he?"
I nodded and sat on the bed beside her...."yeah but I get where he's coming from...I'll never forgive myself for running on you...leaving you to fend for yourself for 5 months.."
She shook her head "No...you are here now..you're taking care of me and you're taking care of Brooke..that's whats important."
I leaned down nd kissed her "I love you...both of you."
Nat smiled "I love you too."
I pressed a kiss to the top of my daughter's head as I layed her on my chest.."Who would of thought I'd end up a dad."
She let her head rest against my shoulder "Well you have sex it's bound to happen..it just happened before we expect it to."
I smiled "True...you have to be exhausted...it's 10 pm you have to be tired."
Nat nodded "You have no earthly idea.."
I nodded "Get some sleep.."
She yawned "Okay..."
I smiled as I watched her fall asleep...I yawned as a nurse came in and got Brooklynn...I sighed deeply and slowly fell asleep