Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Twelve

*JJ's pov*
(4 moths later December)
We were finally back in LA which was amazing because we all missed Brooklynn and Nat..but we had a small secret of our own Lynn and Jordan found out last week that they are expecting a kid in July...and Jorel has a surprise for Nat tonight...I smiled as I picked up my niece "She looks so much like you Natalie.."
Nat smiled "Thanks.."
I smiled "I hoped she would look like Jorel but she is such a beautiful little girl...I still can't believe she's going to be 1 next month."
She smiled "I know it's crazy.."
I smiled "Do you mind if me and George take Brooklynn tonight?"
Nat shook her head "Not at all..if you want."
I smiled "I've missed this little girl so much...who's going to watch Brooklynn tomorrow since its the Almost Acoustic Christmas?"
She smiled 'Lacey is going to."
I nodded "Cool.."
Lynn walked up "Hey.."
Nat smiled "Hey momma."
She gasped "How did you know?"
I laughed "Jordan told her."
Lynn shook her head "His has a big mouth..I wanted to tell you."
She hugged her "I'm so happy for you.."
"Thanks.." she smiled "Aww Brooke looks adorable...her first Hollywood Undead show.."
I laughed "Yes.."
Jorel walked up taking Brooke out of my arms "There's my girl.."
I shook my head "I was holding her.."
He shrugged "I"m daddy I overrule you."
Nat took Brooke out of his arms "I'm mommy I overrule both of you."
Lizzie laughed "She's got you there...mommy overrules all."
I nodded "True.."
Nat laughed as Jorel took Brooke back "She's daddy's girl though."
I nodded "Aren't all little girls?"
She nodded "I am.."
Lynn smiled "Have you're parents been down to see her yet?"
Nat nodded "They came down in September for 2 weeks...they are crazy about her..I guarantee my mom left with with 4 rolls of pictures of Brooke."
I laughed "Typical grandma."
She nodded "Yeah..they wondered why Jorel wasn't there dad was pissed until I explained why...now they're fine."
Jorel sighed "Thank god..."
Jordanspoke up "Show time.."
George kissed me then whispered "Remember hold Brooklynn during the show..we're doing Knife Called Lust last then he's going to purpose."
I nodded "I know.."
Jorel kissed Nat then handed Brooke back over to her "See you after the show."
Natalie nodded "Yeah."
I smiled as the guys walked off...I took Brooklynn "I'm going to hold her is that okay?"
She nodded "Yeah."
I smiled as we headed to the side of the stage...
*Jorel's pov*
After we did Knife Called Lust I got back on the mic.."I've tried to keep my personal life seperate from stage life but tonight I'm making an exception..I have my 11 month old little girl here tonight as well as her mom...her love of my life..Nat can you come out here please?"
Nat shook her head and walked out on the stage..she whispered "What are you doing?"
I smiled "You'll see..alright guys I want you to meet the most amazing woman I know..well other than my mom..meet the mother of my little girl and my fiance Natalie Deegan.."
She looked at me "What?"
I smiled and got down on one knee in front of her "Natalie Lynn Deegan will you marry me?"
Nat gasped slightly and looked around..she smiled and nodded "Yes...yes I'll marry you."
I slipped the ring on her finger then stood up and kissed her passionately...I pulled away and let my forehead rest against hers "You're really going to marry me?"
She nodded "Yes."
I kissed her again "We have to do the encore..then we'll go home.."
Nat smiled "This is explains why JJ offered to take Brooke tonight."
I nodded "Yeah." I kissed her quickly "See you in a few.." I smiled as she walked off stage...after we finished the encore we all left and headed home....
Nat layed her head on my chest tracing my tattoos with her finger..."So after tomorrow you're mine for a while right?"
I nodded "Yeah with George going to jail we can't really do anything."
She sighed "That's going to be hard on Johnnie."
I nodded "She's taking it well though...she says she has Brooklynn to keep her ocuppied and all that."
Nat looked up at me "We're really getting married?"
I nodded and smiled "I don't want to spend my life with anyone else.."
She kissed me "I love you so much."
I smiled "I love you too.."
Nat smiled "So Lynn is pregnant?"
I nodded "Yup..7 weeks I think that's what she said."
She smiled "Now I'm not the only mom involved with Hollywood Undead.."
I kissed her "Yup.."
Nat layed her head back on my chest "I'm beat."
I grinned "You should be.."
She laughed "Full of it much.."
I shrugged "I did get you knocked up...and if I recall it was an all night ordeal."
Nat nodded "Okay I'll stroke your ego this time."
I leaned down and kissed her.."Night."
She smiled "Night.."
I smiled as she snuggled into my arms..I kissed the top of her head as we both fell asleep