Status: Complete

Breath Into Me

Thirteen

*Nat's pov*
(1 month later January)
Today was Brooklynn's first birthday..we didn't go all out we just decided to have a little barbecue..but everything was surrounding her.. I leaned against the pillar on the back porch as I watched my daughter run around with the guys...she started walking on New Years and she hasn't stopped...I felt a hand on my shoulder..I turned my head and smiled "Hey Jeremy.."
Lusk smiled "How does it feel to be the mom of a toddler."
I crossed my arms "Never thought in a million years I'd have a 1 year old at 23...but I can't imagine life without her.."
He smiled "Yeah she is a character...just like her mom.."
I smiled "When are you and Ashley going to have kids?"
Lusk shrugged "We decided in the next year or so.."
I smiled "You'll be a great dad one day."
He smiled "Thanks...well...I'm going to Costa Rica on Sunday so I won't see Brooklynn till I get back....we'll bring her back a bear or something."
I nodded "Okay...be careful alright."
Lusk smiled "I will be.." he hugged me "I gotta go home and finish packing..see you in a few weeks alright."
I nodded "Bye.."
He smiled and left..
Lizzie walked up "What was that about?"
I smiled "Lusk is leaving this weekend for some contest thing in Costa Rica on the 7th..so he was telling me bye."
She nodded "You and the guys are really close aren't you.."
I nodded "Yeah..we are..they're like my brothers..one actually being my brother."
Lizzie nodded "So when are you brother and Lacey getting married?"
I smiled "They got married in September when my parents were here...small little intimate wedding.."
She nodded "Oh..that makes since...are you and Jorel going to go big or intimate?"
I shrugged "I don't know..probably a mixture..I don't picture getting Hollywood Undead in tuxes."
Lizzie laughed "Good luck with that."
I nodded "I might get them to agree to nice clothes but tuxes I doubt it.."
She shrugged "Who knows Jorel is so in love with you he would get married in pink if you asked him to."
I smiled "I know.."
Lizzie smiled "I'm sure he'll wear a tux for you..but I think you're the only one he would wear one for."
I nodded "Yeah.."
She smiled and walked off...
Brooklynn ran up to me "Mommy...no"
I laughed Brooke only knew 3 words Daddy, Mommy and No...I picked her up and kissed her little cheek "My birthday girl.." I balanced her on my hip as I made my way out to the table we had set up..
Brian clapped his hands "Alright time to sing happy birthday to Little Miss Brooklynn Grace.."
Brooklynn grinned and clapped her hands as everyone sang..
I smiled "Blow out the candle Brooke.." I shook my head as Jorel helped her....
We alllaughed as Brooklynn grabbed the cupcake and squeeze it in her hands then grabbed Jorel's lip..Twitch busted out laughing "She's a Deegan alright."
I laughed "Too much time with HU and The Mulisha...you've corrupted my little girl."
Ronnie shook his head "I blame DNA.."
I shook my head "Watchin Faisst..."
The night progressed and soon my little girl was passed out on Jordan's shoulder...he sighed "You know it's too bad George had to miss out on all this."
I nodded and I gently took my daughter from him "I know..buthe called and wished Brooke a happy brithday.."
He hugged me slightly "See you later alright.."
I nodded "Bye.."
Jordan smiled and left..
Once everyone was gone I put Brooke to bed..I moved her hair out of her face and smiled "My beautiful little girl...I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you or your dad..you make all this so much more worth it."
Jorel walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist "I took all the trash out...and by the way I don't know what I would do without you or Brooke either."
I leaned my head back against his chest.."She's growing up too fast."
He shook his head "I know but all we can do is just cherish every moment with her."
I nodded "I know.."
Jorel kissed my cheek "Let's get some sleep..our little birthday girl doesn't believe in sleeping late."
I nodded "I know it."
He took my hand and we went to bed..
*JJ's pov*
I sighed as I waited for George's call...I promised I would tell him all about Brooke's party..when my cell rang I picked up "George.."
"Hey.."
I smiled "Hi...you should of seen her babe...she looked as cute as could be and she shoved cake in Jorel's face."
"She is her mother's daughter."
I nodded "She looks more and more like Natalie everyday..the only hint of Jorel is the slight curl of her hair and the face she has Jorel's eyes and nose."
"I can't wait to get out I miss everyone and the little rugrat...expecially you...I miss you so much babe."
I sighed "I miss you too...the girls have been keeping me busy...and Brooklynn is running around now so she keeps all of us busy.."
"Yeah..well I only have 1 more week and I'm home..."
I nodded "Then we go on tour.."
"Yeah Nat and Brooke aren't coming are they?"
I shook my head "Nope...Jorel doesn't want Brooklynn in Europe and it's likely Nat isn't going to go on the Saints and Sinners tour either she kinda agreed to stay in LA with Lynn..."
"Makes since...I only got like 5 more minutes to talk..how are you doing?"
I smiled "I'm good...can't wait to have you home and in my arms again."
"I miss you too more than you could even imagine.."
I smiled "I love you okay...I'll see you in a week."
"I love you too..bye..."
I smiled "Bye..baby.."
"Bye.."
I hung up the phone and sighed softly..and slowly fell asleep